Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I drew the HP, could you give me feedback?

Do you think I still lack understanding at anatomy?
Do you like my drawing style? It is Japanese animation style, I changed eye lash a bit to add my own style, though.

I'm just practicing, I do have digital tablet.

<AHP Maxine Freeing Demons.>

I tried to be subtle for the viewers.

Any idea on what to draw? If I focus on blacksun and draw swastika I will be most likely end up not being able to post on just aabout anywhere. I'm thinking about just blurring the swastika and excluding Nazzism.

Perhaps, drawing for members only would work without censoring Nazism.

JiwonAhnTranslatorofSKorea said:
Do you like my drawing style? It is Japanese animation style, I changed eye lash a bit to add my own style, though.

Any idea on what to draw? If I focus on blacksun and draw swastika I will be most likely end up not being able to post on just aabout anywhere. I'm thinking about just blurring the swastika and excluding Nazzism.

????? Four things I will put out.

1. Why are you trying to draw the HP's when only those who know them personally wouldn't even be that... conspicuous.

2. You want to blur out the Nazi swastika, that would deliniate that those who fought in the war for humanity aka the Nazi Party and German Third Reich was in vain. It's like trying to blur a truth by obscuring it from others.

3. The star of Astarte is with a circle, that's a method used by enemy to bind them.

4. The thing with the portrait of HP Maxine Dietrich, well then her hands it looks like your saying open heart.

Nice drawing style. The symbolism, however, has some problems:

• the chest/middle chakra is ruled by Mercury/Thoth, not by Venus/Inanna;
• the heart shape is revealed in the end, when the two main nadi (ida and pingala) touch inside the pineal gland, not in your chest.

Sources:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

Stormblood said:

• the heart shape is revealed in the end, when the two main nadi (ida and pingala) touch inside the pineal gland, not in your chest.

Sources:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

Well now im confused, i thought mercury ruled the throat chakra!? ( i read that in azazels astrology for satanists, but i dont know how to link)

Big Dipper said:
Stormblood said:

Sources:

Well now im confused, i thought mercury ruled the throat chakra!? ( i read that in azazels astrology for satanists, but i dont know how to link)

That has not been updated. Much hasn't been updated. One should always refer to the forum, as it has the most updated knowledge.

I don't have anything to add but to say I think it's wonderful and sweet that you're doing this for JoS.
Art adds a lot of morale, so thank you for doing this. Art uplifts the spirits.

Ramier108666 said:

1. Why are you trying to draw the HP's when only those who know them personally wouldn't even be that... conspicuous.

2. You want to blur out the Nazi swastika, that would deliniate that those who fought in the war for humanity aka the Nazi Party and German Third Reich was in vain. It's like trying to blur a truth by obscuring it from others.

3. The star of Astarte is with a circle, that's a method used by enemy to bind them.

4. The thing with the portrait of HP Maxine Dietrich, well then her hands it looks like your saying open heart.
I feel like you wrote most of this not as subjective advice/criticism but rather because you dislike this person herself.

For starters 2 of your 4 points are completely nonsensical. She drew a representation of Maxine. That doesn't mean she tried to claim to know how Maxine looks like. It's a simple anime drawing of a girl in a priestess robe. It's nothing offensive or "suspicious" in any way.

Astaroth's sigil is in a circle because the drawing shows Maxine freeing the enemy bindings on the Gods. The circle is the binding by the enemy, which is being destroyed in the drawing.

The gesture with the heart I assume illustrates the feelings and intent put into programming and directing her energies to free the Gods, as can be seen in the "free demons" text that is written there.

As for blurring of the swastika and NS content, I think the decision here is on the HPs. Generally this shouldn't be done as it does hide part of the truth. Since this person is on Korea however, there might be serious privacy dangers involved. In that case in my personal opinion sharing a "safe" version would still be better than nothing. But it depends on the specific circumstances.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:

I feel like you wrote most of this not as subjective advice/criticism but rather because you dislike this person herself.

For starters 2 of your 4 points are completely nonsensical. She drew a representation of Maxine. That doesn't mean she tried to claim to know how Maxine looks like. It's a simple anime drawing of a girl in a priestess robe. It's nothing offensive or "suspicious" in any way.

Astaroth's sigil is in a circle because the drawing shows Maxine freeing the enemy bindings on the Gods. The circle is the binding by the enemy, which is being destroyed in the drawing.

The gesture with the heart I assume illustrates the feelings and intent put into programming and directing her energies to free the Gods, as can be seen in the "free demons" text that is written there.

As for blurring of the swastika and NS content, I think the decision here is on the HPs. Generally this shouldn't be done as it does hide part of the truth. Since this person is on Korea however, there might be serious privacy dangers involved. In that case in my personal opinion sharing a "safe" version would still be better than nothing. But it depends on the specific circumstances.

Shael, I don't know this person, nor am I just critical just to be. Fair enough the two points you point out that you say are nonsensical. Actually looking back at my post, I think I'll have it deleted. Not doing really anything but being a nuisance. Thanks.

JiwonAhnTranslatorofSKorea said:

You can't have anatomy and anime at the same time.

Nice drawing, although it lacks color, it is too opaque and gray.
If you like to draw with practice
you will improve

Do you have a DeviantArt account?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back