Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Make a change

Sahrot

I just want to write something to express my feelings.

I remember the first time I meditate.I was told that Satanism is related to meditation so I started meditation.I focused my attention on my forehead and I felt the pressure.I was surprised and kept trying.I got a headache for several days and I thought I'm gifted because I didn't follow the methods on the website. :D (I'm not gifted)

Afterwards I found Jos website and performed the dedication ritual.I was depressed because of Christianity,but the depression disappeared after I performed dedication ritual.It surprised me and I felt very happy.I thought it was Satan helped me and he accepted me.Every time I thought of Satan I felt happy and love.But I lost the feeling afterwards because of a sudden illness in my throat.I lost my feelings suddenly.I went to hospital several times but it can't help.

Afterwards I started to doubt whether I am a jew.I took several hours a day to look at the mirror and worry about whether I am a jew.When I finally stopped my worrying,I got depression and I can't continue to do any meditation.I kept trying to do meditation but I can't do well(so do Rtrs).I haven't made any progress until now.

My depression got worse.One day I woke up and had a feeling that Satan left me.(I was thinking about left Satan and suicide.Maybe he have left me because of my thoughts or because I can't do meditation or Rtrs well).I was very desperate and nearly dead.I had the thought that I either join enemy's side or just suicide.Sometimes I think that there is no demon would chose me and I don't have any guardian demons.I'm always lonely and after I die I won't live again.

I had some impressive dreams.I dreamed that Satan asked me why I stop and why I have tore up my journal again and again(I failed at meditation plans many times).I also dreamed that a number of enemy attacked me and I wasn't able to fight back.I had to hide behind Satan.

I don't want my life to be a misery.I decide to make a change.I don't want to ruin my life anymore.I have made a lot of mistakes and I need to fix them all and don't make those mistakes anymore.

Hail Satan forever!!I will never give up my faith.

Thanks for reading my post.I always think SS are the best people in this world. :D

naw man, you’re fine. Satanism is a life long journey my friend, it never really ends.

The smart and knowledgeable one knows to practice power meditation and yoga everyday.

You should study more of the JoyofSatan website and Satanslibrary.org and begin doing the power meditations everyday again as well as the physical yoga that is on the JoS website in the meditation section, the yoga helps with empowering the soul as well as kundalini yoga.

Meditation will go smooth some days, other days it might be kind of harder to focus this is just how it is. what matters is that it gets done but some people make this out to be some sort of chore or painstaking work that they have to do daily, it’s really not like that. it’s just way more important and when you gain experience you’ll see and understand this.

the only way to get anywhere here is to meditate and study.

Do not make it out to be harder than it is, just do it. Don’t think about it, just do it.

Practice and master the beginner meditations on the JoS, open your chakras, learn how to clean your chakras and do aura of protection etc. There’s a lot to learn and you’ll only benefit really, from daily practice.

Satan wants us to empower ourselves, i don’t think he will really get upset or leave you but he definitely wants you to try to empower your soul and do RTRs.

you’re obviously a teenager or a little older possibly, you have a lot of time to get this down, why not start now?

Darksage666 said:
naw man, you’re fine. Satanism is a life long journey my friend, it never really ends.

The smart and knowledgeable one knows to practice power meditation and yoga everyday.

You should study more of the JoyofSatan website and Satanslibrary.org and begin doing the power meditations everyday again as well as the physical yoga that is on the JoS website in the meditation section, the yoga helps with empowering the soul as well as kundalini yoga.

Meditation will go smooth some days, other days it might be kind of harder to focus this is just how it is. what matters is that it gets done but some people make this out to be some sort of chore or painstaking work that they have to do daily, it’s really not like that. it’s just way more important and when you gain experience you’ll see and understand this.

the only way to get anywhere here is to meditate and study.

Do not make it out to be harder than it is, just do it. Don’t think about it, just do it.

Practice and master the beginner meditations on the JoS, open your chakras, learn how to clean your chakras and do aura of protection etc. There’s a lot to learn and you’ll only benefit really, from daily practice.

Satan wants us to empower ourselves, i don’t think he will really get upset or leave you but he definitely wants you to try to empower your soul and do RTRs.

you’re obviously a teenager or a little older possibly, you have a lot of time to get this down, why not start now?
I've realized that what I'm living for. I improve myself through power meditations and fight for Satan through Rtr. My life is all for these. I am facing some severe hardship now but I will never fear or give up. I won't let Satan down.

It will help if you meditate and do yoga to gain higher understanding, with higher understanding you can deal with your problems better, from a better perspective. Things should naturally go smoother when your energies are high from meditation and yoga. Provided that you clean and program your energies for positive things.

you need to learn how to program and direct energy for your benefit. You need to keep studying the JoyofSatan website dude. Satan is there for his followers, you just have to understand that he is not a God that is everywhere at once. He does usually does answer his serious followers though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back