Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just wanna know If I'm wrong

Satanic Path

So, I started writing a Black Diary, and It Is helping me so much.
It's my way for talking to Satan and to myself, and Who knows, maybe he has read my pages.

So, some days ago I wrote words on what I call my strange nature.
I'm not a usual guy. I am gay, I am a Satanist, I am gender fluid, maybe non binary, Nazi, as I admire Hitler and the story we are not taught, the truth about him.

I'll try to open myself, but as I told to my Black Diary, I'm scared by the idea that even my Satanic Family can't understand my own nature.

When I tell you that I may be non binary, I mean that I don't see this world in blue or pink.
I put on make up, I would not mind wearing female clothes If I lived in a better world.

I'm not transgender, I'm neither male nor female.
I feel like I am just me, and that I don't need words to describe my soul.

Maybe it's Just the enemy attacking me, or maybe I'm right and You all will think I am disturbed or crazy.

I'm scared by your opinion, but most of all by Satan.
What would Satan think of a male wearing high heeled shoes?
What would Hitler say about my nature?

The truth Is that I just want to be who I am, I don't wanna live someone else's Life.

This Is me.
Hope you, my true family, won't abandon me for being so strange.

Thank you for reading me.
May The Gods bless you all.

When it comes down to it you have to accept yourself. Nowhere on the JoS website does it say you must do things really out of your comfort zone or "force" change.

In the way of growing in spiritual power, who you are as a person, your desires, diet etc. has little to no barring in achieving and attaining spiritual freedom & power. The practices do, and they lead to freedom, and cause things to clear up so long as you are consistent. The truth comes out from maintaining a good spiritual routine, and this will clear the air on the current situation and many others in your life.

It's best to go to Satan and perform honest rituals asking to understand further about your nature. Society as a whole has its flaws on acceptance, cultural ideals and social constructs have many suppressing their nature. But the ultimate idea spread on this path is freedom and truth, the full attainment of this. Please read the JoS thoroughly. Freedom and self acceptance has been repeatedly mentioned throughout the website.

It really all starts with consistent power meditation, RTR's, yoga, breathing exercises... etc. All of which will help in removing dross and lies, in whatever areas of your life they may dwell. Once removed, a CLEAR answer on whether or not you are right or wrong on your TRUE nature will come about. The acceptance will come more from within, with no need for exterior confirmation, labeling and judging. We can provide you with a direct answer(which I included above: self acceptance), which you may not comprehend deeply yet. The advice given here bridges the gap, and fills it once a proficient level is achieved.

This may take time with the current confusion you have that started this thread. And I want to emphasize again, that the practices will lead you to that truth ultimately, where it's a direct and experienced answer.

Satanic Path said:

If you just don't care about gender then you just don't care I guess.... Don't know what exactly this translates as regarding the gender aspects. I've felt this on occasion where I feel I'm just... me... I just exist, but this only happens once in a long while, otherwise I'm just a guy with occasional feminine tendencies. Somebody else might have more information on it.

I can assure you Satan doesn't care if you want to wear high heels or a dress, I don't think Hitler would care either... if nothing is wrong with you spiritually or there is no problem causing it and you're not needlessly hurting anyone then you're free to be of your own nature. I'd say it's something perfectly natural. Just be loyal to the path and advance. That's all I can say and I personally don't care what you do in your private life so long as no innocent or animal is suffering.

If it eases your mind, ancient Egypt had people who were called seers. I know of the male seers, men who wore female attire, dressed up, jewelry and all like that of a woman. They were valued as symbolical people of the two gender aspects of male and female, visages of the merging and balance of the two which is something very, very spiritual and revered in this path. It is one's goal in spiritual advancement at a time to merge the male and female aspects of the soul so that they may work in unison together.

You don't have anything to be concerned or worried about. Just don't be like this disgusting mockeries you find at gay pride with cone-boobs and glittery unicorn outfits.

Gender fluid seems to be a Jew creation but I’m sure there were people in history that felt the same way but didn’t have a word for it. You’ll probably grow out of it. You should start weightlifting and doing other exercise if you haven’t already to get your testosterone going. It’s not a males natural state to be weak and feminine but it can happen.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

If you just don't care about gender then you just don't care I guess.... Don't know what exactly this translates as regarding the gender aspects. I've felt this on occasion where I feel I'm just... me... I just exist, but this only happens once in a long while, otherwise I'm just a guy with occasional feminine tendencies. Somebody else might have more information on it.

I can assure you Satan doesn't care if you want to wear high heels or a dress, I don't think Hitler would care either... if nothing is wrong with you spiritually or there is no problem causing it and you're not needlessly hurting anyone then you're free to be of your own nature. I'd say it's something perfectly natural. Just be loyal to the path and advance. That's all I can say and I personally don't care what you do in your private life so long as no innocent or animal is suffering.

If it eases your mind, ancient Egypt had people who were called seers. I know of the male seers, men who wore female attire, dressed up, jewelry and all like that of a woman. They were valued as symbolical people of the two gender aspects of male and female, visages of the merging and balance of the two which is something very, very spiritual and revered in this path. It is one's goal in spiritual advancement at a time to merge the male and female aspects of the soul so that they may work in unison together.

You don't have anything to be concerned or worried about. Just don't be like this disgusting mockeries you find at gay pride with cone-boobs and glittery unicorn outfits.

I can't find any word to tell how grateful I am to you. The more I stay on this site the more I love you all. Thank you, may Satan bless you.

You gave me Hope.
This Is what I've Always been looking for.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Gender fluid seems to be a Jew creation but I’m sure there were people in history that felt the same way but didn’t have a word for it. You’ll probably grow out of it. You should start weightlifting and doing other exercise if you haven’t already to get your testosterone going. It’s not a males natural state to be weak and feminine but it can happen.

Being feminine Is not equal to being weak.
Anyway, thanks for your advice.

You can't really apply that weightlifting in this. It's like your trying to say if he weightlifts then he'll 'cured' of feminine qualities. That sounds a bit like a guy who has some of the common misconception of what males are. You forget that the everyone is different. Like ghost in the machine, I too am a guy with some feminine qualities. Some might have more of feminine than others.

I don't agree with your statement about weight lifting making this go away and that having feminine tendancies makes someone weak. In my honest opinion, I think if he continues to do power meditation and communicates with the gods and goddesses, he will find his answers he is looking for.

Braun666 said:
When it comes down to it you have to accept yourself. Nowhere on the JoS website does it say you must do things really out of your comfort zone or "force" change.

In the way of growing in spiritual power, who you are as a person, your desires, diet etc. has little to no barring in achieving and attaining spiritual freedom & power. The practices do, and they lead to freedom, and cause things to clear up so long as you are consistent. The truth comes out from maintaining a good spiritual routine, and this will clear the air on the current situation and many others in your life.

It's best to go to Satan and perform honest rituals asking to understand further about your nature. Society as a whole has its flaws on acceptance, cultural ideals and social constructs have many suppressing their nature. But the ultimate idea spread on this path is freedom and truth, the full attainment of this. Please read the JoS thoroughly. Freedom and self acceptance has been repeatedly mentioned throughout the website.

It really all starts with consistent power meditation, RTR's, yoga, breathing exercises... etc. All of which will help in removing dross and lies, in whatever areas of your life they may dwell. Once removed, a CLEAR answer on whether or not you are right or wrong on your TRUE nature will come about. The acceptance will come more from within, with no need for exterior confirmation, labeling and judging. We can provide you with a direct answer(which I included above: self acceptance), which you may not comprehend deeply yet. The advice given here bridges the gap, and fills it once a proficient level is achieved.

This may take time with the current confusion you have that started this thread. And I want to emphasize again, that the practices will lead you to that truth ultimately, where it's a direct and experienced answer.

Thanks! This site only gets better...love you all.

Satanic Path said:
Satan wants everyone to follow the dictates of their own nature. You're not obligated to listen to anybody about who or what you are "supposed" to be. Just try to generally not do anything that would endanger you or others. Experiment with it all as much as you would like.

Ramier108666 said:

It was just a suggestion. Obviously weight lifting by itself won’t turn into someone into a Super male vitality chad that has 72 virgins. Just looking for stuff to nitpick.
You can't really apply that weightlifting in this. It's like your trying to say if he weightlifts then he'll 'cured' of feminine qualities. That sounds a bit like a guy who has some of the common misconception of what males are. You forget that the everyone is different. Like ghost in the machine, I too am a guy with some feminine qualities. Some might have more of feminine than others.

Don't worry about things like that, there is nothing wrong with any of that, or you.

You're taking steps to advance yourself personally and learning more about Satanism. That is good, be true to yourself and keep moving ahead. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ramier108666 said:

It was just a suggestion. Obviously weight lifting by itself won’t turn into someone into a Super male vitality chad that has 72 virgins. Just looking for stuff to nitpick.

So you are like a member or at least those kind of guys are part of MGTOW. Dude pay the hell attention, there are guys who are gay and whatever, don't go off with that bullshit idea that all men have to be men, no femininity. If you think so, keep your shit to yourself. That's all I've got to say.

Cartman1997 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Feminine qualities in a chart (Cancer and Pisces, mainly) very often lead to big psychic gifts. I know a guy like this who is very feminine, has a Mars Retrograde and two planets in Cancer, and does workouts regularly. These signs bestow psychic gifts such as reading people's minds and predicting things.

Feminine qualities, when they occur naturally, do not make someone weak in any way.

Ramier108666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

So you are like a member or at least those kind of guys are part of MGTOW. Dude pay the hell attention, there are guys who are gay and whatever, don't go off with that bullshit idea that all men have to be men, no femininity. If you think so, keep your shit to yourself. That's all I've got to say.
Why are all of you piling on I haven’t even said anything that would warrant such. Where did I say all men have to be hyper masculine? You sound like a feminist Marxist going off on me. All I said, or rather what I was trying to say is that most men are today feminine and it is not because they were meant to be that way but programmed and forced into it through the corrupted and controlled GLB agenda, etc which wants to make men controllable and weak.

Ramier108666 said:

Why are all of you piling on I haven’t even said anything that would warrant such. Where did I say all men have to be hyper masculine? You sound like a feminist Marxist going off on me. All I said, or rather what I was trying to say is that most men are today feminine and it is not because they were meant to be that way but programmed and forced into it through the corrupted and controlled GLB agenda, etc which wants to make men controllable and weak.

Pay attention to your wording dude. You said they weren't meant to be feminine, but were programmed by controlled GLB. That's insinuating the ideal that men are meant to all generally be masculine, no femininity.

Wrong, as one the soul level it's different, as it depends on that particular individual. So even that can't apply.

Where did you put it? Well here is your wording.

Gender fluid seems to be a Jew creation but I’m sure there were people in history that felt the same way but didn’t have a word for it. You’ll probably grow out of it. You should start weightlifting and doing other exercise if you haven’t already to get your testosterone going. It’s not a males natural state to be weakand feminine but it can happen.

That sounds like a direct approach of saying you don't agree that guys have feminity, especially since some guys may be gay which means femininity is increased in them, but even that's relative.

Femininity isn't weakness at all. On the contrary, warriors from Ancient Sparta to the SS knew to balance both masculinity and femininity. Masculine energy can move like a tank, but feminine energy is the Earth and the Water that sets your beliefs and capabilities. There's much more than just this, but an example in biology can even be that many immune systems problems in regards to spirituality often exist due to a lack of proper feminine energy (think of the functions of active/passive fight/flight responses and the functions of the left/right brain). You essentially have nothing to defend yourself with. That's also what happens under chronic stress. You're so cut off from the feminine brain due to the left brain's overactive stress production, your immune system degrades and dies over time. This is not any crazy theory, this is modern medical science.

As for the person being "gender fluid", as one progresses throughout spirituality, one can see new stuff in regards to the spiritual and sexual sciences that did not exist. In the lower levels, we can only see feminine and masculine energy in its' most basic and absolute aspects, and everyone rushes to be either hyper masculine/feminine. In higher levels, we see that as absurd, so on and so forth. As we move ahead, we'll find things like "gender fluid" and whatnot to be an expression of a person in higher levels as they see fit. We should learn to view things from a moral and scientific perspective, with all factors in mind.

Satanic Path said:
You are your biological gender and that is it. If you are a male and feel like you have both qualities (like you have both male and female stereotypical qualities) then it's totally normal, I'm a male and I'm not the most stereotypical masculine guy, I have many feminine qualities an that is it, you do not need a word for it you are just what you are.

Before you start any weight-lifting, I suggest you read my educated opinion about it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36624#p146199

Meditating with some runes - specifically Eiws (#13), Dagr (#23) and Odhal (#24) as well as Kaun (#6) - might well help you in understanding earlier how things are for you.

Some breathing exercises help with purification/cleansing. Purification/cleansing removes foreign elements from your soul. By foreign elements, I mean everything that is not part of your original blueprint or an evolution upon it. So, things such as: conditionings, hangups, blockages, complexes, etc. that are built on or derive from external sources like family, religion, society, school, media and so on. Here are some sermons about the most important purifying breathing exercises:

• https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21343
• https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23913
• https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24687
• https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34403 - this one is both purifying and balancing.

Needless to say, cleansing will help you understand what's truly you and what's instead an enemy-implanted construct. So I suggest you read them all and you might want to add this to them: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116

In case you have an imbalance you might benefit from adding balancing practices to your routine, if they aren't there already: the alternative nostril breathing, hatha yoga, the twin serpent meditation (this is already something you should be doing if you decide to do the Sammas meditation), a meditation using the Ior rune (#19) and/or the Dagr rune (#23). Finally, a most important note on the correct way to practice pranayama: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23793

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back