Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about our souls

OlaftheSnow

Okay, the title might have something important behind it, truly I am just curious about a trivial topic.
Are our souls genderless, or do they lean towards a certain gender like male or female, and does it affect which gender the person reincarnates as.
Thanks to whoever might take the time out their day to answer my weird curiousities :D

OlaftheSnow said:
Okay, the title might have something important behind it, truly I am just curious about a trivial topic.
Are our souls genderless, or do they lean towards a certain gender like male or female, and does it affect which gender the person reincarnates as.
Thanks to whoever might take the time out their day to answer my weird curiousities :D

A male will be forever a male / female always female. I´m not sure about hermaphrodite people, but as far as I rember they also tent to one gender more by having a naturaly more male or female appearance.

A male can´t reincarnate in a female body, vice versa.

OlaftheSnow said:

This is a topic of mass confusion, disorder and uncertainties with seemingly no real solid 100% answers from members. The soul is a construct of energy that caters to it's original form and physical construct throughout lives. A mouse is not going to reincarnate into a lion and vice versa.

Race is in the soul where a white can only reincarnate as a white and a black can only reincarnate as a black or seemingly a mixed individual of white and black (the black genes are dominant). So gender must work in the same way. A female can only physically reincarnate as a female and a male as a male.

The third gender is of it's own metaphysic and is where 99% of the confusion regarding gender resides. These are the real transgenders of today, the twin souls, and when it comes to these individuals with gender reincarnation there doesn't seem to be any real solid confirmation on anything yet as it's a very chaotic topic which requires a lot of sifting through of history, materials and other matters of which is a mess of confusion and leads only to theory or based on what we know of the female and male soul.

A twin-souled individual may share the same physical gender throughout lifetimes based upon the first physical gender they were incarnated as upon their soul's first creation, but originally they may have been just a soul of both genders and initially could have incarnated as either but had to end up picking just one, and that's the one they follow through throughout their continuing lifetimes. I happened upon a stranger once who knew virtually everything about our planet, the extra-terrestrials, nordics, reptiloids, ancient egyptians, etc, I never revealed my allegiance but he was able to read me to a degree and was able to tell very easily what kind of individual I was.

I won't quote what exactly he said but he knew I wasn't the average joe. I was surprised and cautious but we got to talking casually. He meditates and knows of energy and learned all of the information from group he accidentally happened upon during his travels in Europe a long time ago. Seemed to have more information on twin-souled people as he was educated by a this group of people (can't remember their names but they knew about the greys and nordics and were an old kind of people).

What they told him about twin-souled people and transgenders of today is that regarding the two gender aspects of the soul, one gender was asserted upon the physical realm, it was 'ready' where as the other gender was trying hard to find the other half it lost and was trying to find harmony with it. The two aspects were described as "close, but worlds apart". Doesn't provide a whole lot of clarity right? Because like I said it's a very confusing and uncertain topic.

Then there's born hermaphrodites which may or may not be a physical form for these twin-souled people of sorts, but none of this is known for certain at all. Either way it seems whatever physical gender you are in a lifetime is the physical gender you've always been, but the soul regarding twin-souled people is still a blurred matter regarding the actual 'science' of their soul. It seems to be this way for them too in being the same physical gender throughout lifetimes and their soul just being different based upon it.

There is no real answer yet but don't base blindly on ignorance and personal comfort. Real solid and undeniable answers can really only be given by our creator, Satan. After all, he made all three of the genders and racial souls, he knows better than any of us could. You can try asking him but some answers may need time to be revealed depending on the individual, how they handle it, how they perceive signs with intuition, psychic ability, interpretation, etc. If you might confuse an answer or misinterpret it, then it might not be given to you until you properly can or until further down the road.

It's a tough topic to chew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back