Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

MeyuChan

Is there a demon who's called ‚Jaquel‘? I have always this name in my head when it comes to my guardian demon but I can’t find this name anywhere so please help me, thank you very much ~
Hail father satan

MeyuChan said:
Is there a demon who's called ‚Jaquel‘? I have always this name in my head when it comes to my guardian demon but I can’t find this name anywhere so please help me, thank you very much ~
Hail father satan

they clame Jaquel is Anubis(didn´t watch it only did read headline):
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/804632/American-Gods-mr-jacquel-anubis-jackal-episode-3-amazon

Read about demons and look for the one that suits you best. You must pay attention to the element. For example, if your element is fire, then you have to look at the demons that have that element. Your sexual orientation is also important. If you're a girl and you're heterosexual, then your guard is a man. If you find the demon that suits you best, start vibrating his name and ask politely if he is your guardian. If you don't feel a warm feeling, start again.

Fuchs said:
MeyuChan said:
Hail father satan

they clame Jaquel is Anubis(didn´t watch it only did read headline):
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/804632/American-Gods-mr-jacquel-anubis-jackal-episode-3-amazon

Ok thank you I will search it up :D

MiniMe3388 said:
Read about demons and look for the one that suits you best. You must pay attention to the element. For example, if your element is fire, then you have to look at the demons that have that element. Your sexual orientation is also important. If you're a girl and you're heterosexual, then your guard is a man. If you find the demon that suits you best, start vibrating his name and ask politely if he is your guardian. If you don't feel a warm feeling, start again.

Thank you very much! I will! :DD

MeyuChan said:

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know.
I experience the same thing as MeyuChan, but the name in my mind is pretty big, like too big
The name is Ishtar.. You know when something feels just too beautiful to be true
She also matches my sexuality since I'm a straight male and I have always particularly liked the name Astaroth, so, idk

I don't wanna get too excited about this, since there is little chance that this is real

I think I'll follow the instructions you gave us

Young Faith said:
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know.
I experience the same thing as MeyuChan, but the name in my mind is pretty big, like too big
The name is Ishtar.. You know when something feels just too beautiful to be true
She also matches my sexuality since I'm a straight male and I have always particularly liked the name Astaroth, so, idk

I don't wanna get too excited about this, since there is little chance that this is real

I think I'll follow the instructions you gave us

She prefers to be called Astarte, not Astaroth, just to let you know. Also I feel this way as well with Azazel to a degree, he deals with war matters, but he is not my guardian. I have great respect for him though. I have no doubt my guardian works very closely with him though which may explain the feeling. Try looking for a demoness who's like Astarte, it's likely there is one who is similar that is your guardian demon which could explain the infatuation.

If you're spiritually open enough you'll be better able to interpret these kinds of things more accurately, so even if you're not sure right now, in time you will be. When I was newer several years ago, I wanted to know who my guardian demon was as well. I followed the guide I gave you and felt a drawing to Andras, liked everything about him, felt it fit perfectly but I wasn't yet open to interpreting the link. As I advanced I realized how accurate this was but I had times where I questioned if I was correct.

Nowadays though I can sift through all the demon names and feel absolutely nothing, even when I suspect one might be my actual guardian demon I can immediately reject it because there is zero connection or it almost feels like I'm being 'pushed' away in a sense. I promise you that you really do feel it and every time I would stop on Andras I immediately felt that 'yes' connection. It's like an open door full of light vs all the other closed doors. I can't even force myself to pretend another demon is my guardian because it doesn't feel right, it's like trying to move in with a stranger who has nothing to do with you.

This is how I know without a doubt that Andras is my guardian, and before things got really hectic and busy like they are now, I would have interactions with him; Usually about doing more RTRs or matters of spiritual warfare. It's been a while since I can remember the last time I heard anything from him and attempts at contact have been heard but are not being responded to at this time, so I imagine he is immensely busy in these past few months. I just do what I believe is expected of me in the mean time.

As you advance you'll figure it out. Usually you are very much like your guardian demon or cater very closely to their office. Your guardian is assigned to you based on your soul and the kind of person you are.

Try looking for a demoness who's like Astarte, it's likely there is one who is similar that is your guardian demon which could explain the infatuation.
In fact, my eye fell on Beleth, but in that moment I wasn't really looking for my Guardian, in that moment I was looking for Demons' pics, because I enjoy watch these beautful beings, so I noticed that Beleth is one of the few Demons who has a picture, and when I opened it I found her very attractive and pretty, but I don't know, I don't think I'm opened enough, but I kinda feel a warm, hot, sensation now that I'm writing this, sooo, maybeee.. idk, i don't really know, even because I don't know what's my element (may it be Air since I had anxiety and still have overthinking issues? Air is her element, so)

I'd get into trance but, because of my overthinking I'm failing it, it is almost impossible for me at the moment to get in trance.

I have a lotta doubts, since this hot sensation I'm feeling is very common at this hour of the night (2am), I always feel hot, probably because of the laptop warming up my legs. And when I found Byleth, I don't think I felt the same thing as you felt with Andras.

It's very strange cause I like more the details about Byleth/Beleth than details about Astarte, such as candles color etc, but in a general way it's like I prefer Astarte, but I'm starting to think that it's just my ego, who desires such an important Demoness

Funny how it's a lot easier to save an entire planet through the final RTR, than discover who's your Guardian Demon, when you're new

Funny how it's a lot easier to save an entire planet through the final RTR, than discover who's your Guardian Demon, when you're new
[/quote]

I agree with you . Even though I have a few months from the moment I dedicated myself, I still cannot discover who my Guardian Demon is.

Young Faith said:
Try looking for a demoness who's like Astarte, it's likely there is one who is similar that is your guardian demon which could explain the infatuation.
In fact, my eye fell on Beleth, but in that moment I wasn't really looking for my Guardian, in that moment I was looking for Demons' pics, because I enjoy watch these beautful beings, so I noticed that Beleth is one of the few Demons who has a picture, and when I opened it I found her very attractive and pretty, but I don't know, I don't think I'm opened enough, but I kinda feel a warm, hot, sensation now that I'm writing this, sooo, maybeee.. idk, i don't really know, even because I don't know what's my element (may it be Air since I had anxiety and still have overthinking issues? Air is her element, so)

I'd get into trance but, because of my overthinking I'm failing it, it is almost impossible for me at the moment to get in trance.

I have a lotta doubts, since this hot sensation I'm feeling is very common at this hour of the night (2am), I always feel hot, probably because of the laptop warming up my legs. And when I found Byleth, I don't think I felt the same thing as you felt with Andras.

It's very strange cause I like more the details about Byleth/Beleth than details about Astarte, such as candles color etc, but in a general way it's like I prefer Astarte, but I'm starting to think that it's just my ego, who desires such an important Demoness

Don't base your guardian demon on appearance and if you like how they look, that is irrelevant to who your guardian demon is. I'm not attracted to my guardian demon and he's not "my type" either but I recognize that he is beautiful.

Your guardian demon is someone you are assigned with based on their office, what they specialize in, who you are, etc, how they can bring out the best in you. They are your teacher, your guide to your role and purpose, not your lover, there's nothing wrong however in finding your guardian attractive though but it's not the fundamental reason they are your guardian.

Beleth seems to office over love, relationships, the foundation of human connection. Is this something you find interest in? Do you strongly feel drawn in admiration to human connection and love? Do you see a purpose on a road relating to this? I have the impression she is gentle in disposition and has specialization in forms of connection such as communications, writings, words, the intellectual side of the personality, like the Air element. Do you enjoy speech? Forms of communication? Do you write a lot? Do you revel in the sheer potential and power these things can bring forth? Do you admire and really find great thrill in the mental aspects of the personality?

If yes to virtually all of these things, then it's highly likely she is your guardian demon. You see they are guides on who we are. Andras is Satan's chief guard and head of security, he trains warriors, he specializes in matters of combat, warfare, defense, executing the power of aggression for the cause of security. He's ruthless to all enemies and rules over 'berserkers'.

I am heavily war driven, combat, fire, aggression, fighting, battle, I live it, I breathe it, I revel in it, I live the life of the battlefield even at rest and am a berserker. He is also an artist, lives for the open heart of creativity and imagination. I am immensely imaginative, am an artist and a writer, have invented whole worlds in stories for years and everything from my own creativity and still do and will forever onward. Need I say more?

This is what I mean when I say whoever your guardian demon is you are very much like them or specialize in their office, and this helps to find out who they are. Think really hard about who you are, what drives you, who you want to be, who you see yourself as in the future, what kind of role you truly, truly want. This may help you narrow things down. Look at all of your interests, what you truly like what you admire, what you enjoy most deep in your soul, bring all of them together, what do they say about you? What are these aspects? Light? Dark? Gentle? Strong? Aggressive? Wistful? Wonderous? Divine? Beauty? Water? Earth? Fire? Air? Ether?

Truly knowing who you are will help you narrow down who your guardian demon is. But knowing who you are is something more powerful and useful than just figuring out who your guardian is; Knowing who you are helps drive your advancement, your spiritual freedom, your strengths, power.

So try to know who you are, if not to find out who your guardian demon is, then to drive your spiritual advancement.

So try to know who you are, if not to find out who your guardian demon is, then to drive your spiritual advancement.
Wise words. After what you said, I don't think that Beleth could be my Guardian, I'm not interested in love nor human relations nor writing

I don't know who I am, such as most people at my age...

The only certain thing is that I seek power, I'm a person who loves feeling power, but when I'm the leader of something (which doesn't happen really often since I'm not that popular) I always do my best to make people who's under me to be happy, so they want to listen to me, not "must"

With "power" I mean also, and mostly, spiritual powers. I have a strong desire to obtain psychic abilities (you can't imagine how excited I was when I first started to "see" my aura), but most of all, I am thirsty for immortality, like, it's all to me, I don't know why, probably because for a long period I was anxious and scared to die of some random illness.
The idea of myself with the powers that Father Satan gave us, fills me with JOY

I also feel like I'm kind of a recruiter, since it happened that some young people who wanted to know Satan casually ended up speaking with me, and I acted as a mentor to them, introducing them the Spiritual Satanism. They liked it, a lot. But I'm not over with em yet, they are not dedicated and I wanna help them if they need some information (seems that these today girls don't know how to use a forum like this)

Another peculiar thing about me is that when I really like something I kinda become obsessed with it for a certain period of time (maybe some tv series, or some anime, videogame, movie, anything like that...)

Things I'm not that interested into are astrology (it seems cool but never studied, going to start sooner or later), medical herbs, sport, tarots/ouija/divination in general, etc...

Is there any Demon who would fit my personality? Of course, when I finish to write this, I'll search again. It is not you who should find my Guardian, but a help is veeeery appreciated ahaah, and thank you for anything you said to me till now, it has been very useful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back