Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Get rid of someone?

bob88

Hey. I am here to ask how to get rid of someone?
short story: I have a friend that I told him/her many informations about myself when I was more stupid and it contains my "dark history".
I have troubles with de-friend him/her, becaouse when I do, he/her starts to be toxic and leaking infos about me and do so many toxic stuff.
I wanna be hided from society so I want to avoid such things and remove such persons from my life safely. It's bad when someone knows where I started.
Since I am Satanist I wanna protect myself but I am newbie so I wanna get some help to get rid of someones who trolling over me.

You should bind him from harming you in any way. Use the rune isa and direct the energy towards him. If there is no suitable for starting one anytime soon (check calendar) start any saturday if there is no void of moon.

bob88 said:
Hey. I am here to ask how to get rid of someone?
short story: I have a friend that I told him/her many informations about myself when I was more stupid and it contains my "dark history".
I have troubles with de-friend him/her, becaouse when I do, he/her starts to be toxic and leaking infos about me and do so many toxic stuff.
I wanna be hided from society so I want to avoid such things and remove such persons from my life safely. It's bad when someone knows where I started.
Since I am Satanist I wanna protect myself but I am newbie so I wanna get some help to get rid of someones who trolling over me.

If you have done the dedication ritual to Satan and are devoted on this path consistently making good effort on it, you can try asking him for help or guidance on the matter. Just don't expect him to fix the situation for you.

Otherwise you should preform a binding spell on the individual. This will prevent them from being able to do any action against you if it is done correctly and properly.

I hope you've learned your lesson though. Privacy and keeping quiet about yourself on this path keeps you safe and is of utmost importance around here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back