Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how do i know... is Satanism for me?

random_lurker

so... um.. i dont want to sound rude or anything. i want to state this.but...

is there a way to figure out wich side am i supposed to be on? i feel like i getting signs from both side... (or just my imagination is vivid.)
i left Christianity at the age of 13 because love was too much for me. i dont like the too peaceful ideology. but because of this im also starting to doubt if Satanism is for me. how i found Satanism was - if memory serves- that i wanted to destroy someone with a curse... whatever. it might not matter.

i find Satanism... "calling" if that makes sence. but on the other hand, i allways find myself being surrounded with jews. and they are supportive... mostly.

so um.. is there a ritual to ask Satan if im supposed to be here... or maybe im one of the "jews" (well i dont have jewish bloodline as far as i know...) for the first time in my life, im doubtting myself, and it's freakin not pleasant. i could use some guidance i guess.

random_lurker said:
so... um.. i dont want to sound rude or anything. i want to state this.but...

is there a way to figure out wich side am i supposed to be on? i feel like i getting signs from both side... (or just my imagination is vivid.)
i left Christianity at the age of 13 because love was too much for me. i dont like the too peaceful ideology. but because of this im also starting to doubt if Satanism is for me. how i found Satanism was - if memory serves- that i wanted to destroy someone with a curse... whatever. it might not matter.

i find Satanism... "calling" if that makes sence. but on the other hand, i allways find myself being surrounded with jews. and they are supportive... mostly.

so um.. is there a ritual to ask Satan if im supposed to be here... or maybe im one of the "jews" (well i dont have jewish bloodline as far as i know...) for the first time in my life, im doubtting myself, and it's freakin not pleasant. i could use some guidance i guess.

First of all, read through our entire website, as much as you can. The library, sermons, information, every knowledge you can find from there. Then it would make sense for you to ask questions like this here because we can't answer that for you, that's for you to decide and figure out for yourself.

If you're a gentile then by the origins of your very creation and soul, yes you belong in True Satanism, but we are not xianity and won't force you to do anything against your will and neither does Satan. We've all come to him willingly and recognize him as our actual true creator. None of us were forced here.

The enemy 'side' is self-destructive, suicidal, torturous and bent on human enslavement. 'God' is not real and is a made up character to have gentiles pray and direct their natural spiritual energies into empowering a parasitic alien thought-form on the astral.

I'd advise you to give this a read if you can. I'm still figuring out the logistics of hosting the image appropriately as sometimes it's buggy. Or I may just create a way to download it. It lays out the basics of the truth.

It should be obvious from the JoS homepage if Satanism is for you.
Also love and peacefulness in xianity are just virtue signaling illusions.

Ghost in the Machine said:
First of all, read through our entire website, as much as you can. The library, sermons, information, every knowledge you can find from there. Then it would make sense for you to ask questions like this here because we can't answer that for you, that's for you to decide and figure out for yourself.

If you're a gentile then by the origins of your very creation and soul, yes you belong in True Satanism, but we are not xianity and won't force you to do anything against your will and neither does Satan. We've all come to him willingly and recognize him as our actual true creator. None of us were forced here.

The enemy 'side' is self-destructive, suicidal, torturous and bent on human enslavement. 'God' is not real and is a made up character to have gentiles pray and direct their natural spiritual energies into empowering a parasitic alien thought-form on the astral.

I'd advise you to give this a read if you can. I'm still figuring out the logistics of hosting the image appropriately as sometimes it's buggy. Or I may just create a way to download it. It lays out the basics of the truth.

Thanx for the answer, I read most of the site already, but that was long time ago.
I never meant forcing it or anything... rather just... would Satan accept me, or am i too evil? or were i maybe here in a past life..

I also asked for a dream from Satan/and my Guardian(Satanic or not idk).. And it wasnt clear in the way i expected, but they pointed out that the answer doesnt even matter that much, because im gonma try the Satanic witchcraft either way.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It should be obvious from the JoS homepage if Satanism is for you.
Also love and peacefulness in xianity are just virtue signaling illusions.

Thanx for the answer. It kind of was.. And wasnt.
I know the lot of love is just an illusion... But it is a rather annoying one :D

If you're not a jew, gypsy, or anything like that, Satanism is for you. Satan accepts you as long as you don't hail from Israel, Thuban, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back