Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Complete Breath

IblisJin6

Hello, I'm a 16yo who has known about this for about 2 and a half years, but I've never been on the forum before. I live in a xian family who indoctrinated me when I was younger. I am in no way xian any more but struggle to dedicate due to my situation (will this affect its success?). I worry about whether I do things right, as I have been doing the complete breath (although inconsistently) since coming to JoS, along with a couple of other meditation practices. When I do it, I feel a sort of pulse in my chest that gets stronger as I do it until it feels like there's some sort of cool energy coming from there. I wonder if I'm doing it right.
People always have heard strange supernatural voices when they were near me in church when I was younger and noticed a strange intuition in me, I thought I had ESP when I was younger. Since doing this exercise, it's escalated a lot and I can predict people's next lines. I watched my friend play pokemon online and predicted all of his opponents' moves multiple times. I feel like this might have something to do with my soul being empowered by this but I am inexperienced and confused. Can anybody offer any explanations? Thank you for taking the time to read.

IblisJin6 said:
Do the dedication on the astral if you lack the privacy to do it physically. It still counts perfectly fine as long as you are serious about it. You should do it asap so you have the protection from the Gods.

Yes, these abilities are indeed real and some people have a natural talent for them. You can train these to very high levels of mastery over time with consistent effort.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back