Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trauma

hiimluca

Hi! I have been dedicated about 3 years ago, for a year I kept the program but then I fell into a pit from which I just went out.I used drugs, smoked and drunk alcohol daily. I had trauma, 2 months ago I got LSD and I was traumatized, I am very anxious and depressed since then. For a month I have left all these vices aside. What do you suggest me to do? I try to forget about this trauma, I have nightmares, I can't sleep like I used to, I wake up suddenly, I am very weak emotionally, I am allways tired, I can't be alert, i'm thinking very slowly..
Except aura cleaning what I can do to forget the trauma?
Sorry, but I don't speak English very good, thank you!

hiimluca said:
Hi! I have been dedicated about 3 years ago, for a year I kept the program but then I fell into a pit from which I just went out.I used drugs, smoked and drunk alcohol daily. I had trauma, 2 months ago I got LSD and I was traumatized, I am very anxious and depressed since then. For a month I have left all these vices aside. What do you suggest me to do? I try to forget about this trauma, I have nightmares, I can't sleep like I used to, I wake up suddenly, I am very weak emotionally, I am allways tired, I can't be alert, i'm thinking very slowly..
Use the runes Ansuz and Wunjo. Start on March 12th or March 22nd, avoiding the Void of Course Moon.
Vibrate "Ansuz Wunjo" for either 27, 36, 54, 90, or 108 times (do only as much as you can comfortably handle).
Then, state an affirmation 9 or 18 times (personal preference). An example affirmation is: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all traumas and addictions about drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes.". You can change this affirmation if you want to. This one is just an example.
Do this working for either 40 or 90 days.

If you have further questions, let me know.

"about" drugs, it should be changed to:

"In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all traumas and addictions of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes."
- completely and permanently.

Shael said:
hiimluca said:
Use the runes Ansuz and Wunjo. Start on March 12th or March 22nd, avoiding the Void of Course Moon.
Vibrate "Ansuz Wunjo" for either 27, 36, 54, 90, or 108 times (do only as much as you can comfortably handle).
Then, state an affirmation 9 or 18 times (personal preference). An example affirmation is: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all traumas and addictions about drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes.". You can change this affirmation if you want to. This one is just an example.
Do this working for either 40 or 90 days.

If you have further questions, let me know.
Yes, I still have a question, some very good friends made me suffer in the past, and I try to forget about them and break up with them, but it seems like something keeps me going, I got attached about them... an affirmation include in project it works? Or what should I do?

And I have one more question, I have piercing in ear and nose, piercings affects my chakra?

Length said:

"In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all traumas and addictions of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes."

In every way.

hiimluca said:
Yes, I still have a question, some very good friends made me suffer in the past, and I try to forget about them and break up with them, but it seems like something keeps me going, I got attached about them... an affirmation include in project it works? Or what should I do?
I think you should do a seperate working for this. Mixing too many goals in one working will dilute the energies and make it weaker. You can start another working in which you detach yourself from these people. See Detaching Unwanted People From Your Aura. For this working, you can do the method described in the link, and after vibrating Raum you can affirm something like "In a positive way for me, I am fully cleansed of all connections to negative people, NOW, continuously, and forever." for 9 times.

The starting dates for this working are the same as for the other one, March 12 or March 22.
Make sure you leave at least 30 minutes inbetween two seperate workings, so that the energies do not clash.

I have found that Buer is really good for addiction. He can help reform bad habits into something more desirable. As humans we are creatures of habit taking 21 days for us to solidify new routines in our brain. Just know that 21 days creates a new habit and 66 days solidifies it to be a normal part of you life. I would also like to add that you should focus on your throat chakra and sacral chakra. After long term drug abuse your sacral gets cloudy and you become selfishly self destructive. I highly encourage focusing on it for energy work. Then work on the throat to solidify and breath in new personalities for your brain to convert into habits.

Length said:
Length said:

In every way.
After a week when I cleaned my aura I feel much better and I realized that I wasn't traumatizedand I'm not adicted, but I'm afraid, I don't know why but I have a feeling of fear.
'In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all feelings of fear' it's ok?

Length said:
Length said:

In every way.
After a week when I cleaned my aura I feel much better and I realized that I wasn't traumatizedand I'm not adicted, but I'm afraid, I don't know why but I have a feeling of fear.
'In a positive and healthy way for me, I am permanently free of all feelings of fear' it's ok?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back