Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Convincing others of the way of Satan

ZT02

Young people are the future, the ones facing the current climate of Judeo-Christian exposure the most in various different ways.

I’m 17 and have recently came to the way of Spiritual Satanism, though my current knowledge isn’t great, the more I learn, the more I want to discuss it with my friends and try to convince them, maybe not of satanism straight away, but of the wrongs of Christianity etc.

Is it appropriate to feel this way and want to interact with others on subjects involving satanism or should I keep it to myself?
Are there any tips on how to turn people towards satanism?

Better to keep to yourself, practice, and retain silence. There is no need to convince anyone. Just practice yourself, get closer to the Gods, and develop your abilities in silence.

Friends may not take this seriously, may mock you, and even if few understand something, it may all end up in a disaster as they may change their mind due to immaturity.

You are better on taking care of your own self first. First, you need to empower yourself as a Satanist, for yourself.

From experience I will agree with HP HoodedCobra!I had try to convince many friends of mine and I never managed to open anyones eyes.At least I managed to convince that I was joking and now almsot noone remembers it

Thanks for the replies!

I will keep it to myself, I hope to commence my first ritual soon when i get some time home alone from my parents :)

Truly it's best to focus on yourself for now, and spiritual growth. Physically revealing your beliefs is not ideal neither is it online. Here you are safe but on other platforms it's best to keep silent.

Online warfare on the other hand is highly recommended, and can yield the most effective and SAFE impactful results. There is a sub-forum dedicated to that. But for now following the path and getting closer to Satan and the Gods should be the main focus. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=27

I know the urge to reveal to other people, I've been there as I'm sure many on this path have. But really it can NEVER be safe to do so, and it always ends in some kind of disaster stress, regret etc. Most who are without are still under powerful spells of the enemy.

If "windows open" physically you will know beyond any doubt that said person would benefit from the JoS info, consulting with Satan in doing so to be sure as well. But everyday people under the enemy programs and paradigm systems will fail to see through what you say and you end up wasting time and efforts where these could have been put to use in Online Warfare more RTR's etc. This is coming direct experience btw.

you can never change people who are brainwashed by the enemy for decades unless they are dead

No need to convince anyone in time they will see the truth if chosen. If you do want to convince anyone you need to be a idol that other people want to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back