Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some help

pwy

So I found out about JoS while I was browsing the internet, I read some of the stuff on joyofsatan.org. I am currently a muslim because of my family (if you help me, you might be the cause for 1 less muslim existing if that helps). But I dont believe in islam and i want to learn more about satanism. I havent read any details about rituals and before I do read them and try doing them, what should i expect? In my imagination theres blood, candles and me talking to satan or something like that. what will really happen? I really want to talk to satan and learn more from him, but does he even have time to talk to people like me? I have so many questions but its hard to find answers.

Most of it is doing exercises to clean and strengthen different parts of your soul. Which works together to make you healthier, happier, more successful, and stronger. In every way and in every level of your body, your soul, and your life.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most of it is doing exercises to clean and strengthen different parts of your soul. Which works together to make you healthier, happier, more successful, and stronger. In every way and in every level of your body, your soul, and your life.
Thank you so much for your reply, it helps alot. But will I be able to see satan? I would do anything in order to see and talk to him. if theres anyway at all, can you tell me?

pwy said:
Thank you so much for your reply, it helps alot. But will I be able to see satan? I would do anything in order to see and talk to him. if theres anyway at all, can you tell me?
You can always talk to Satan by focusing on his sigil and he will hear you. Keep in mind that he is very busy though. If you do enough work for our side (RTRs and online warfare) he will be more likely to give you some time in return. This also goes for our Gods in general. They look out more towards those of us who actually take Satanism seriously, working on our souls and doing the RTRs.

Shael said:
pwy said:
You can always talk to Satan by focusing on his sigil and he will hear you. Keep in mind that he is very busy though. If you do enough work for our side (RTRs and online warfare) he will be more likely to give you some time in return. This also goes for our Gods in general. They look out more towards those of us who actually take Satanism seriously, working on our souls and doing the RTRs.
I really appreaciate the information. I will take note of it. thanks for your time and info have a great life :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back