Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

History of the war

Young Faith

Hello fellow SS, i just found at this link (italian) http://www.itajos.com/X SEZIONE MEDITAZIONI/Ali Anima.htm this quote, that I'm going to translate:
When we freed the Demons in 2002-2003, they all regained their wings
This very interesting, so the Gods were imprisoned before?
How did that happen? How did you free them?
Is there any link which contains this story?

I think it should be available for everyone, the full History of the Gods' War, liberators against oppressor
It would be beautiful to learn it.

Technically the Gods could have been liberated in prior times but no one really did much to help. It's been said before. With that said the story of their liberation is kinda confusing for some. It's not meant to be taken as we freed the demons and they were trapped.

Let's just say certain bindings and ritual occult magick used by the enemies affected the Gods affecting the Earth. We merely broke some curses and bindings that are mostly an E.T. thing mixed with Gentiles kinda pumping it up and maybe a few jewish curses and bindings. With that said they were given a cold and had the flu for a few days then returned to normal. We merely gave them some medicine and they healed faster. The enemy can't really hurt the Gods in as much as merely slow them down kinda speed bumps in the way.

This war is probably a long time in the making. In a recent sermon by HP.Cobra mentioned, this planet at some point was when Satan and the Gods came in supposed to be a mining planet for the reptillians. Technically Earth is in reptillian controlled space or more precisely a planet in which they can harness. Satan kinda popped in and started trolling the enemies.

In reality as time moves forward we have certain time periods to mention. For example in one of the sections of our site mentioned "Young Gods" are those that are about 50,000 or less years old. So for example Astarte and Azazel would not be young Gods despite being "Young". Astarte is VERY special in the sense she is the leader of the section of the empire of Orion, Taurus-Aldebaren-Sirius and one more section, funny enough Aldebaren is near Earth and thus a section of Orion space I recall someone might have either been HP Carlson or a prominent members or maybe I'm confusing this with bibliotechapleyades but someone said the section of our Solar system is in the Western Imperium. Astarte has the Taurus of the bull headdress that compliments her domination over those areas. So Satan and the Gods groomed Astarte to be a Star Lord much like how Satan is a Star Lord himself.

The next thing that needs to be discussed is the enemy attack. In reality this attack is anywhere from 12,000-15,000 years old. According to what we know and little bit of pieces of history around this time this enemy matrix grid started popping in. Already before that both humans(priests) and Gods knew something was coming they just couldn't stop it. It's been said by the high priest that the attack of 10,000 years really the entire preparation of the enemy for the 12-15 thousand years is what is occurring now. So everything that has occurred was already kinda punched into reality that is how slow reality is. In simplest terms the events of the last 10,000 years from the time of the enemy attack to the introduction of a subversive species clone is what occurred back then.

As an example Sukokov wrote a book that basically to simplify to one sentence. "When Operation Barbarosa started the soviet union was defeated". In simplest terms Hitler did indeed kill the SU it just takes a long time for the effects to in.

Another example China's collapse into democracy. Don't expect NS to occur but capitalism and democracy like the U.S. at least people can have some more freedoms. But China is a paper tiger, and can collapse at any time. In fact just recently it's been mentioned and I believe this number is more for profits rather than an actual amount but 6 trillion dollars could go up in smoke from China being closed off. In fact just recently there is news that whole sectors of different nations are getting messed with because of internationalism. On top of that we have our rituals and despite the fact we don't want a nation to collapse into oblivion our economic rituals do pave the way for newer economies.(economic rituals being RNTRs(Inverse New Testament rituals) like the economics ritual from 2017 which caused our previous ProPHP website to be shoad)

So to put it simply everything that the enemy is doing is simply from the Gods being punted by the enemy 10k. It's a tactical retreat it's a shame the Gods are not omnigigasuperbeings but it shows you our Gods are not infalliable shit happens. And shit can happen at any time.

Are they responsible or are they the fault. No they are here to fix things but we must also fix ourselves. It's gonna be a pain in the ass fixing 10K years of fuckery but at least they can help those who do wish to help themselves and fix the World. Think of it like people saying Goddamnit they blame God cause it's the other Gods that cause problems.

So in the end this war is merely a huge spiritual backlash from a long time ago. I believe Mageson has stated according to Sumerian history mankind is like 500K years old so apparently when Satan was around 40ishK years old he found the Earth. But that would mean a lot of humans would advance. Still from what I figure it takes a long time to advance a brand new species. It's kinda why technology remained somewhat primitive in the realms of spiritual technologies not free-energy G.M.I.G.(Godlike military-industrial grade) like say a smartphone but things like a candle infused with a tremendous amount of spiritual energy for mass rituals. So the Gods developed us as very spiritual beings, much like them just with less emphasis on technology like now a days.

Many state mankind was always primitive but to us we view them as primitive but to them they would do the same. Sure a smartphone is a hell of a device but what about your souls faculties or a device that kabalatizes a new better reality.

So really the past 10-15K the enemy fucked with the Gods big time and pissed off Satan and the Gods. It's like it's been said the Magnum Opus and really the ascension to the light body and the spirituality was not complete. Mass immortilization, mass light body ascension, mass evolution is what was eliminated. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if in these 10K years the Gods would brought over technology from their Worlds to mass produce and have a spiritual-technological society rather than a modern society that is enslaved by technology whereby technology is so rapid and so forceful that it burns people out. Lots of people are sick and tired of smartphones or tech their brains can't handle it like their soul just too much information overload.

Young Faith said:
Hello fellow SS, i just found at this link (italian) http://www.itajos.com/X SEZIONE MEDITAZIONI/Ali Anima.htm this quote, that I'm going to translate:
When we freed the Demons in 2002-2003, they all regained their wings
This very interesting, so the Gods were imprisoned before?
How did that happen? How did you free them?
Is there any link which contains this story?

I think it should be available for everyone, the full History of the Gods' War, liberators against oppressor
It would be beautiful to learn it.

I once asked the same question but was told that such knowledge wouldn't do anyone good and would only serve as a tool against our gods..

What i really wanted to know is when you say imprissoned , clearly it is implied they are not bound to a physical place like a litteral prison , meaning their souls were trapped on the astral plane at least thats how i understand it.

Powerofjustice said:
What i really wanted to know is when you say imprissoned , clearly it is implied they are not bound to a physical place like a litteral prison , meaning their souls were trapped on the astral plane at least thats how i understand it.
I don't remember where but sometimes before someone else asked same question and I guess HPS Maxine told that it wasn't a physical imprisonment but the astral spirit of gods were bound and prevented from coming on earth. All 72 demons were very important gods of the gentile races which were destroyed by the jews. Then their astral form was cursed and banished from returning on earth. This was done using the power of Jewish matrix and power harnessed by xianity and Islam as well. HPS Maxine and some other HP/HPSs freed them using some energy working. This much I remember, correct me if I'm wrong.

DarkShadow said:
Powerofjustice said:
I don't remember where but sometimes before someone else asked same question and I guess HPS Maxine told that it wasn't a physical imprisonment but the astral spirit of gods were bound and prevented from coming on earth. All 72 demons were very important gods of the gentile races which were destroyed by the jews. Then their astral form was cursed and banished from returning on earth. This was done using the power of Jewish matrix and power harnessed by xianity and Islam as well. HPS Maxine and some other HP/HPSs freed them using some energy working. This much I remember, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats litteraly what i said , my qustion is to be bound on the astral would mean that they were killed in the physical plane , so when they were freed they returned to Orion ? And then what they reincanated in new bodies ?

Powerofjustice said:
Thats litteraly what i said , my qustion is to be bound on the astral would mean that they were killed in the physical plane , so when they were freed they returned to Orion ? And then what they reincanated in new bodies ?

Did you not read what I said before?

They were pushed back, they knew something was gonna happen along with humans. So they evacuated personnel and technology and left spiritual technologies to at least hold back their advance on the ground level.

Your turning this into some anime story.

They physically escaped perhaps even stayed behind a bit to slow down the physical advance. But they left PHYSICALLY i.e. body i.e. vimana. Spiritually though due to this matrix of the enemy and further a long the lines jews and Gentiles xtians pumping shit in the air they further created more resistance.

Like I said the enemy cannot hurt the Gods that is stupid, well to a degree there is still shit they can do. But they can really kinda just slow them down. They slowed down the Gods like a sniper holds down squads of men. It's one guy but he has a lot of insight and a capacity to reach out and touch you as the saying goes.

The Gods were astrally kinda bound and or limited from interacting on Earth. In reality Satan retreats and he still astral projects around and is free. Just that when it comes to the Earth their efforts to reach out and affect us have been blunted.

Is it possible that perhaps the coordinated enemy attack DID something to Satan and the Gods yes it's possible perhaps the MASS spiritual warfare pump limited their options but that only affects Satan and perhaps the main 72 Demons and maybe a few other entities on our side. The sheer fact is since a civilization is meant to work together IF Satan and Demons were "injured" then other people did their roles.

But again my best guess is simply this barrier of interaction created by the enemy caused the Gods issues. Again it's not die reincarnate, they are past that, they are immortal and to a degree achieving invincibility. Again the Gods aren't everything they are just entities in this Universe who are powerful and advanced. Other Gods out there could be more or less advanced. Just Satan and the Gods care about our civilization and THE sector of space we are in.

Gear88 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Did you not read what I said before?

They were pushed back, they knew something was gonna happen along with humans. So they evacuated personnel and technology and left spiritual technologies to at least hold back their advance on the ground level.

Your turning this into some anime story.

They physically escaped perhaps even stayed behind a bit to slow down the physical advance. But they left PHYSICALLY i.e. body i.e. vimana. Spiritually though due to this matrix of the enemy and further a long the lines jews and Gentiles xtians pumping shit in the air they further created more resistance.

Like I said the enemy cannot hurt the Gods that is stupid, well to a degree there is still shit they can do. But they can really kinda just slow them down. They slowed down the Gods like a sniper holds down squads of men. It's one guy but he has a lot of insight and a capacity to reach out and touch you as the saying goes.

The Gods were astrally kinda bound and or limited from interacting on Earth. In reality Satan retreats and he still astral projects around and is free. Just that when it comes to the Earth their efforts to reach out and affect us have been blunted.

Is it possible that perhaps the coordinated enemy attack DID something to Satan and the Gods yes it's possible perhaps the MASS spiritual warfare pump limited their options but that only affects Satan and perhaps the main 72 Demons and maybe a few other entities on our side. The sheer fact is since a civilization is meant to work together IF Satan and Demons were "injured" then other people did their roles.

But again my best guess is simply this barrier of interaction created by the enemy caused the Gods issues. Again it's not die reincarnate, they are past that, they are immortal and to a degree achieving invincibility. Again the Gods aren't everything they are just entities in this Universe who are powerful and advanced. Other Gods out there could be more or less advanced. Just Satan and the Gods care about our civilization and THE sector of space we are in.

Look you are the one turning this into a fanfiction nothing is invincible i dont understand why members feel the need to kiss so much ass and be sheep instead of thinking for themselves the same thing happened in the thread discussing satan's soul where the HPs had to come in and tell people that , no he is probably not the most powerful being in existence and more . It's not like a God in anime surviving a nuclear blast and walking off saying this but a scratch foolish mortal I'm so advanced that I've become invincible to damage. And besides why would the gods need powerless humans to free theirs souls if they escaped safely from earth and had much more powerful beings to help them ?

Powerofjustice said:
DarkShadow said:

The binding is referring to the enemies' energy matrix blocking the Gods from getting through to Earth. The Gods themselves were not in any trouble, as the enemy cannot really lay a finger on them in any way. What happened is essentially more like the enemy closing the "door" to Earth in a sense. If you think of it like radio signals, then the signal that our Gods transmitted to Earth was jammed by the enemy energy matrix. And the "freeing" is essentially what removed these specific jammings and allowed for the Gods to properly get through to Earth again with their guidance, influence, and communciations in general.

The enemy matrix is one big jamming signal that messes with our communications with the Gods. As we keep up the final RTR, it weakens further and further, making everything go more and more smoothly.

Pretty much all you can find on the website about that:

There was a "war in heaven" meaning outer space. Satan and the Elder Gods lost a battle in this war because they were outnumbered. In more advanced worlds, warfare is spiritual and involves the use of psychic energy and the soul. Satan and the Elder Gods were cursed by the ETs who hate and want to destroy humanity.

The enemy proceeded directly to Egypt, the center of spiritual knowledge and learning, following the destruction of Atlantis, and attacked the people therein. This was in an attempt to destroy the old religious order. Libraries were burned and decimated and places of knowledge, temples, schools and the like were burnt to the ground with the intentions of destroying all memories of the Elder Gods.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AlienOne.html

The Demons are no longer bound. Five dedicated priests of Satan performed energy work on each of the Demons by connecting our souls to theirs over a four-month period. The Goetic Demons are not monsters we found, but important and popular Pagan Gods, many of which are Ancient Egyptian. Anyone who is foolish enough to call up a Demon using the abusive methods taught in the popular Jewish written grimoires such as the "Key of Solomon" will be in for a rude awakening.

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Spirit-Abuse.html

[Late 2002 through spring of 2003] Several High Priests and High Priestesses performed energy work on many different Demons including all of the Demons of the Goetia. All 72 of the Goetic Demons have been freed as have many more. We found the true identities of most of these Demons. Many have used different aliases in order to avoid being viciously abused. These Demons, unlike the descriptions given in many of the old grimoires are not monsters. They are beautiful, popular, and important Gods.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

*From mid-December of 2002 through mid-April of 2003, myself and four others freed over 100 Demons. This was accomplished through sex magick. At the point of orgasm, we connected our souls to the souls of each of the Demons and transferred energy from each of our chakras to their chakras. This was a very rewarding experience. After the energy was transferred, each one bolted wings.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Concentration.html

Over the past several years, I have come under attacks from angels frequently, given I am directly involved in spiritual warfare. I experienced quite an ordeal when freeing the Demons as this took several months and angels would harass me, at times relentlessly. They would attack me, even physically, beating on my legs in the middle of the night. When things got real bad, I called on my Guardian Demon who had been freed and he chased them away. I never conversed with any of them, in spite of their threats and at times, there were some who even tried to bribe me. I would only respond to them with "You are wasting your time." This was all I would ever say.

When we got started in freeing the Demons, a few were extremely desperate and tried to bribe me into freeing them immediately. The energy drain was intense as we connected our souls to the souls of the Demons and transferred our life force at the chakras. I told them that I only take orders from Satan and they would have to go through him, according to the order he wanted them to be freed. I just stayed extremely focused. The others who worked with me on this project experienced a lot of the same.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

Powerofjustice said:
It's not like a God in anime surviving a nuclear blast and walking off saying this but a scratch foolish mortal I'm so advanced that I've become invincible to damage. And besides why would the gods need powerless humans to free theirs souls if they escaped safely from earth and had much more powerful beings to help them ?

Beings at a certain point probably do reach some from of invincibility. It's levels of invincibility much like immortality at first it just extends your age then you remain youthful then you continue on and so forth. The Gods here on Earth on the Golden age era were high-ranking stuff.

Lower ranking or up and coming Gods can die and then either they reincarnate or live spiritually for a while waiting for reincarnation. Much like how humans died who were at high levels. or later on killed by reptillians and or greys as they landed and planted their form of life on Earth.

Why do Gods need pathetic humans to free them. I ask myself that question and the only logical conclusion that comes in is "As above, so below". A kabalistic effort is needed to produce the necessary effect.

The enemy does the same thing a reptard or grey can launch magick to all it's content but with no xtianity and jews the effects are watered down but now you have ground forces pumping up the magick and pumping down the defenses and all of a sudden people kaballatize realities and degenerate the plain.

That is my best guess they needed a ground level effect to break the last bonds.

I forgot this part:

I was involved in an ongoing project- freeing the Demons.* My Guardian Demon, Azazel, and Thoth came to me as they were working with me. Thoth was the Patron Demon of our project and he accompanied each of our Guardian Demons, bringing each Demon to be freed. Glasya-Labolas needed to be freed right away. My daughter was in my room watching TV and there was a lot of commotion in my house. I told them I would have to wait until later.

Five minutes or so later, my daughter’s puppy urinated on my bed. I had to strip the bed and wash the bedding. Because of this, everyone had to leave my room. When Demons want something done, things seem to fall into place.

I went into my room, locked the door, and began to work on Glasya-Labolas. My kids were fighting, banging on the door and other kids came over and the house was a madhouse, but I tuned out all of the commotion, and successfully freed him.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Concentration.html

That page doesn't mention that, but in an old post which I can't find HP Maxine said a jewish family were abusing Glasya-Labolas for years using the Solomonic grimoire rituals and were planning to abuse him again in a few days and this is the reason he needed to be freed immediately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back