Hello

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Soraroxasxion

Hello

Postby Soraroxasxion » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:05 am

Hello, I know I turn twenty soon but I am still nineteen, I am relatively new at satanism (I have only just begun opening my third eye.
I came to satanism because it felt more right than what My parents had made me take part in (Xianity) When we went into a church I felt physically ill, to the point where I had to sit outside. I was wondering if it is okay to do the reverse torah rituals while still not having awoken my third eye.

Neoma Isadora

Re: Hello

Postby Neoma Isadora » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:28 am

Welcome !

First of all start by dedicating if you didn't so the Demons will protect you against possible issues with enemy entities.

I would personally advise doing some basic exercices first (see the 40 days program by HP Cobra to get started quickly). The reason being that at start your soul needs to get used to meditating and your chakras need to start functioning. Get used to meditating then you'll start the RTR's. Personally I started some RTR's during my 40 days program (the youth's eagerness) but I got much more serious and regular with them after the program.

Remember we are in for the long run. We are in a cosmic war that lasted for thousands of years before. While the situation requires able satanists to actively fight that doesn't mean you can skip some basic training first. When the army gets new recruits they train them a bit before sending them to warfare, don't they ?

And an important advice is : study, keep studying. Read as much as you can on the jos website and the other ressources (the satanic library is great). This will serve you and our cause more then a few extra RTR's while your soul is still barely awakening. You have everyday to do RTR's for all your life once your main chakras are opened at least :)
Enough with the bullshit. Where is the delete account button ? Please ban me and delete all my posts.

Soraroxasxion

Postby Soraroxasxion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:06 am

Yes I have indeed preformed the dedication ritual.
I had one more question, is it normal to feel warm flashes when you meditate, they don't quite feel like normal warm flashes but I can't quite put my finger on why it feels diffrent.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Soraroxasxion wrote:Yes I have indeed preformed the dedication ritual.
I had one more question, is it normal to feel warm flashes when you meditate, they don't quite feel like normal warm flashes but I can't quite put my finger on why it feels diffrent.

Yes those warm flashes are normal. I get them frequently. Its just the energy you are building and manipulating. No worries.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:37 am

You can still do RTRs even if you haven't opened your Chakras yet. Just don't push yourself to the point of exhaustion, and make sure to clean your Aura and do Aura of Protection if you're doing warfare. It is a good idea to clean you Aura after doing RTRs (say, wait 10 minutes after you finish an RTR and then clean your Aura.)

Like HPS Maxine has said "The more you do for Satan, the more He does for you."