Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigil Tattoos? Some advices please

I thought tattooing was a practice of pagans? Celtics? And Egyptians?

I had wondered why in japan you weren’t allowed in the onsens if you were tattooed. They see it as a sign of the mafia.

I have also contemplated tattooing a satanic sigil - to spark conversation with people. But maybe a pendant would be better.

Hail to all the satanic gods of Orion!

Stormblood said:
This is none of my business. You can do whatever you want. My only concern was already expressed before: a Rabbi or any knowledgeable kike might see that tattoo and make you pay for it. A personal opinion is that there's no need to tarnish your beautiful Satan-given skin with a permanent tattoo or a piercing. I find that very disrespectful and kind of like saying that your beautiful skin is not good enough for you and you need to change it to be pleased with it. The Ancients didn't use tattoos and the only way they pierced their skin was earrings. It's a new trend brought forth from the Jewish hatred toward all things Gentile. If you want to have some mark on your skin, use body paint. It's safe and you can wash it away easily.

I may be overthinking it but I think it's a very legitimate point of view.

There are a lot of valid concerns here and everyone has their own personal opinions on tattoos. From what I understand Maxine and some other SS she mentioned had tattoos, The one specifically that was mentioned found her guardian to be Gusion, whos sigil she got a tattoo of.

My thoughts on this are that once again, there are valid concerns here as far as safety and exposure. If this is something you are seriously thinking about and feel very compelled to do, Take a very long time to contemplate it on weather or not you will regret it. If you are going to do it, see to it that it is strategically placed where it can be hidden under clothing and not often seen. Take also into account if you every have to go for surgery that if a kike doctor sees this you could be screwed. If you find yourself in a situation where you have surgery for anything make sure your doctor is gentile, but this should be regardless anyhow if you have a tattoo or not. I always screen a doctor before going to them, by looking at their picture, last name, and other things. If you make this decision and think you can find ways around certain risks just be cautious. It is your decision to make.

Many pagan civilizations did tattooing, including Berbers, Celts and others, and these often had deep meanings, as opposed to a lot of the trash people have haphazardly stamped to them today like marvel figures and other things. One or two tattoos can be fine in good taste IMO, but not overdoing it. I remember years ago seeing in the bible how the hebrew god forbade tattoos, which indicates this is just another thing that was a gentile practice along with others that jews wanted everyone to become far removed from. Back then most people were tattooed and had marks for the right reasons, or for something meaningful. Today, its basically mostly trash. In my opinion, tattooing a Demon's Sigil to you is as sign of honoring them, feeling close to them and basically a sign of adoration and respect. Many people also wear a pendant of Satan's Sigil or another Demon's, and they prefer this to tattoos and this is fine.

Artoria Pendragon said:
I have also contemplated tattooing a satanic sigil - to spark conversation with people
You know that's extremely stupid right?

So then what happens any time for the rest of your life if you ever have any kind of medical problem and you are in the hospital?

In America it seems like almost all doctors are either jews, or are muslims from Pakistan or India. And do you think that a jew or a muslim would allow you to survive when they see from your tattoo that you are Satanist? They would purposefully kill you in an instant, and they wouldn't even get in any trouble for it. Surgeons have extremely expensive insurance that protects them from getting in any trouble.

Do you realize that if you ever have any type of surgery operation, you will be naked during it and all tattoos will be clearly seen. And all it takes is a few extra drops of anesthesia and you will never wake up.

Yes, having read the posts here. It seems not a great idea. I already have peacock feathers, cats and snakes as tattoos! ..... so just going to stick to physical art for any sigils...

Thanks for your advice

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
Artoria Pendragon said:
I have also contemplated tattooing a satanic sigil - to spark conversation with people

Thank you for your lovely message.

Yes I’m feeling a pendant or small earrings option.

Hail Satan!

Shadowcat said:
There are a lot of valid concerns here and everyone has their own personal opinions on tattoos. From what I understand Maxine and some other SS she mentioned had tattoos, The one specifically that was mentioned found her guardian to be Gusion, whos sigil she got a tattoo of.

My thoughts on this are that once again, there are valid concerns here as far as safety and exposure. If this is something you are seriously thinking about and feel very compelled to do, Take a very long time to contemplate it on weather or not you will regret it. If you are going to do it, see to it that it is strategically placed where it can be hidden under clothing and not often seen. Take also into account if you every have to go for surgery that if a kike doctor sees this you could be screwed. If you find yourself in a situation where you have surgery for anything make sure your doctor is gentile, but this should be regardless anyhow if you have a tattoo or not. I always screen a doctor before going to them, by looking at their picture, last name, and other things. If you make this decision and think you can find ways around certain risks just be cautious. It is your decision to make.

Many pagan civilizations did tattooing, including Berbers, Celts and others, and these often had deep meanings, as opposed to a lot of the trash people have haphazardly stamped to them today like marvel figures and other things. One or two tattoos can be fine in good taste IMO, but not overdoing it. I remember years ago seeing in the bible how the hebrew god forbade tattoos, which indicates this is just another thing that was a gentile practice along with others that jews wanted everyone to become far removed from. Back then most people were tattooed and had marks for the right reasons, or for something meaningful. Today, its basically mostly trash. In my opinion, tattooing a Demon's Sigil to you is as sign of honoring them, feeling close to them and basically a sign of adoration and respect. Many people also wear a pendant of Satan's Sigil or another Demon's, and they prefer this to tattoos and this is fine.

I probably should have wrote

“had also contemplated, rather than have !”

Thanks for your advice

Hail Satan !

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So then what happens any time for the rest of your life if you ever have any kind of medical problem and you are in the hospital?

In America it seems like almost all doctors are either jews, or are muslims from Pakistan or India. And do you think that a jew or a muslim would allow you to survive when they see from your tattoo that you are Satanist? They would purposefully kill you in an instant, and they wouldn't even get in any trouble for it. Surgeons have extremely expensive insurance that protects them from getting in any trouble.

Do you realize that if you ever have any type of surgery operation, you will be naked during it and all tattoos will be clearly seen. And all it takes is a few extra drops of anesthesia and you will never wake up.

Artoria Pendragon said:
Yes, having read the posts here. It seems not a great idea. I already have peacock feathers, cats and snakes as tattoos! ..... so just going to stick to physical art for any sigils...

Thanks for your advice

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
Artoria Pendragon said:

Whatever Demon's sigil you draw or print out treat it with extreme respect. Do not put it on the floor, crumple or burn it, or throw it away. And certainly never draw it in a circle.

Artoria Pendragon said:
I thought tattooing was a practice of pagans? Celtics? And Egyptians?

They used body paint which is a form of art and is also washable. It was done for specific rituals as well. They definitely didn't self-harm themselves with thousands of needle jabs.

If you're bent on getting a tattoo, that's your choice, but be safe and avoid esoteric symbols, including sigils. It's for your own personal safety, like other stated.

First of all, tattoos are an Art form and only a true Artist can understand the deep symbolic, spiritual and sometimes even esoteric essence of a body tattoo. A tribute to your body and soul, your dedication for something etc, absolutely NOT a lack of respect. It becomes disrespectful only when you paint the entire surface of your body and in that case, tattoo or body painting, the disrespectful is exactly the same.
Second, you need to know the risk you are facing. There are many and all those risks are very high. That said, if you are fully aware, capable of understanding and willing, then do it. Here no one has the right to judge your life and your personal choices.
However, you must be aware of things and not do tattoos superficially. Being foresighted is fine, but hiding like criminals while we are not is an attitude that must stop. We Satanists must be truly free and do not accept to hide for thr fear of the enemy. Working more on ourselves, much more, all together, united we are stronger.
The enemy must hide, we must shine!

Hunter666 said:
First of all, tattoos are an Art form and only a true Artist can understand the deep symbolic, spiritual and sometimes even esoteric essence of a body tattoo. A tribute to your body and soul, your dedication for something etc, absolutely NOT a lack of respect. It becomes disrespectful only when you paint the entire surface of your body and in that case, tattoo or body painting, the disrespectful is exactly the same.
Second, you need to know the risk you are facing. There are many and all those risks are very high. That said, if you are fully aware, capable of understanding and willing, then do it. Here no one has the right to judge your life and your personal choices.
However, you must be aware of things and not do tattoos superficially. Being foresighted is fine, but hiding like criminals while we are not is an attitude that must stop. We Satanists must be truly free and do not accept to hide for thr fear of the enemy. Working more on ourselves, much more, all together, united we are stronger.
The enemy must hide, we must shine!

Being foresighted is fine, but hiding like criminals while we are not is an attitude that must stop. We Satanists must be truly free and do not accept to hide for thr fear of the enemy. Working more on ourselves, much more, all together, united we are stronger.
It is annoying to have to keep silent and discreet about certain things but our lives may depend on it in some cases. The advice you give here could prove to be dangerous for someone who lives especially in orthodox xtian communities, muslim countries or who lives around a bunch of jews. Are you so bold to tell a hasidic jew you work for Satan? Don't give me that macho ego crap. when you end up in the worst situation imaginable because if it you are going to wish you kept quiet, and realize that "having something to prove" isn't always all that worth it.

Silence is golden. Loose lips sink ships. If you ignore this and disagree then fine that is your right, but you do so at your peril. Everyone is free to make their own decisions, but they should be alerted to all the pros and cons first before doing such. If they want to attempt to find ways to mitigate any problems or consequences that come with their decisions, good luck to them. It may work it may not. This depends on the situation and the person, but is not always worth it.

It is annoying to have to keep silent and discreet about certain things but our lives may depend on it in some cases. The advice you give here could prove to be dangerous for someone who lives especially in orthodox xtian communities, muslim countries or who lives around a bunch of jews. Are you so bold to tell a hasidic jew you work for Satan? Don't give me that macho ego crap. when you end up in the worst situation imaginable because if it you are going to wish you kept quiet, and realize that "having something to prove" isn't always all that worth it.

Silence is golden. Loose lips sink ships. If you ignore this and disagree then fine that is your right, but you do so at your peril. Everyone is free to make their own decisions, but they should be alerted to all the pros and cons first before doing such. If they want to attempt to find ways to mitigate any problems or consequences that come with their decisions, good luck to them. It may work it may not. This depends on the situation and the person, but is not always worth it.

My advice was all the opposite: you must know and realize the risks well and do not do things superficially. If you know all the risks and still want to do it, nobody forces you not to, even if it is counterproductive for you. Responsibility to the responsible. Sometimes, if you havent brain enough to understand what is reasonable and what is not, you have to hurt yourself to open your eyes. We're here to help, not to play on babysitting.

Everything else is just an exposition of my personal thoughts about something that should be important for everyone; the freedom and the pride of being oneself. I never said that you have to reveal yourself to the world at any cost but only that it would be right to live free and not hidden as criminals.
Jews and Atheists are free and proud, we cant. Accepting this is like accepting the fact that Jews makes funny of us... and they do it everytime someone tells another to hide himself, even if right now and on this age THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
No need to fight the ego with false morality. As Satanists, we need to have a little ego sometimes. It helps us to pure rationality above some misconceptions in this modern culture corrupted by the Jews. I'm sure you can read now across my words and understand better.

I was waiting for a bus once and noticed someone who was also waiting for something some distance away. I was watching him because he seemed out of the ordinary, and he seemed to be acting strange. Eventually what he was waiting for came and he turned around and I saw what seemed to be a god's sigil tattooed on him, and noticed others that seemed to be occult symbols. I thought about saying something to him because of that, but I also felt that he was a weirdo and I didn't want to invite him and whatever he has going on in my life. I decided it was best to keep him ignorant of me. It left me shocked because I thought I was the only one around(assuming he was a spiritual satanist and not a jew or a larper). I did think "what if" for a while, though. Never saw him again.

I would heed these directions from Satan in the al-jilwah:
"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
"Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without"

existentialcrisis said:
I was waiting for a bus once and noticed someone who was also waiting for something some distance away. I was watching him because he seemed out of the ordinary, and he seemed to be acting strange. Eventually what he was waiting for came and he turned around and I saw what seemed to be a god's sigil tattooed on him, and noticed others that seemed to be occult symbols. I thought about saying something to him because of that, but I also felt that he was a weirdo and I didn't want to invite him and whatever he has going on in my life. I decided it was best to keep him ignorant of me. It left me shocked because I thought I was the only one around(assuming he was a spiritual satanist and not a jew or a larper). I did think "what if" for a while, though. Never saw him again.

I would heed these directions from Satan in the al-jilwah:
"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
"Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without"
Gods' sigils are something that are well known outside of JoS so it could have been just about anyone who had an idea of occult. Most likely not a SS, though.

Hunter666 said:

This is not at all true for almost everybody who has tattoos. Everyone I know who has tattoos just has endless worthless meaningless dumb shit. None of them have any meaning, any purpose, or any respectful intention.

Hunter666 said:

This is not at all true for almost everybody who has tattoos. Everyone I know who has tattoos just has endless worthless meaningless dumb shit. None of them have any meaning, any purpose, or any respectful intention.

Idk how works where you live but I know so much people that do so and just a few that only have them because they like It how they looks. And even in that case, it is always a bodily artistic matter.

Hunter666 said:
Hunter666 said:

Idk how works where you live but I know so much people that do so and just a few that only have them because they like It how they looks. And even in that case, it is always a bodily artistic matter.

Your self-harm crew can make their own club/enclave.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back