Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some question - girlfriend, dedication, RTR

DOMINO5

Hello, I'm 16 years old and this is my first post on this forum. Sorry for English if i did any mistakes.

First question/problem
Got a christian girlfriend. I told her something about Demons, Satanism etc and we agreed that she wont persuade me to church and never pray "for me". It"s ok to be with her when she's christian? I dont want to push her too much with satanism.

Second question/problem
I'm still not deditacted (because of very christian parents but trying to astral temple) . Know JoS for about only year. It's ok to do RTR not dedicated? What can be consequences of doing RTR not dedicated?

After the dedication you can start the Rtrs, not before. Communicate with Father Satan your intentions and then proceed to execute them in time.

When we dedicate ourselves we are granted psychic protection that those who are without do not have, it's recommended to dedicate before doing the RTR's for this reason. Things will simply run smoother and there is no reason not to dedicate as it will bring you benefits.

Mixing xtain and Satanic energies can be like mixing water and electricity. In other words they don't mix well. I have to wonder how much of a "christian" your girlfriend really is if she is okay with you being into Satanism. If that doesn't cause cognitive dissonance then doing some research might not either. There is abundant information available online that proves christianity is a lie. A lot of people simply go along with it because they were raised that way or have friends and family ectra so they keep attending church but never really think about it much or question it.

Thank you for reply. I've asked her "why do you go to church", she said something like "because from my childhood everyone were saying that xianity is good so now i cant leave xianity". So I think than she can be free but i don't know if i should try to make her not-xian or just accept her xianity (wtf?). I don't know if that "destroying" her "religion" is good for her, she can be mad at me or something like that. Really want to "make" she satanist but don't want force her.

Calmly and gradually show her the many downsides of xtardanity and the non-existent upsides. Gradually means over months/years. Insisting too much and giving too much at once is counter-productive. What you need is slow and steady psychological warfare.

DOMINO5 said:
Thank you for reply. I've asked her "why do you go to church", she said something like "because from my childhood everyone were saying that xianity is good so now i cant leave xianity". So I think than she can be free but i don't know if i should try to make her not-xian or just accept her xianity (wtf?). I don't know if that "destroying" her "religion" is good for her, she can be mad at me or something like that. Really want to "make" she satanist but don't want force her.

My suggestion is to let it flow if you improving in satanism and become more powerful and better over time. She will start to notice this and more willing to choose to join satanism of her own will rather than you have to "force" her. She already loose because of her acceptance with your be a satanist, so it wont take much of you to get better before she decides that there are more benefits to be satanist than a xianist.

DOMINO5 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXhK86lsDJM

From a social stand point the more dominate partner will have his views shared. My ex was a Bible thumper. But being honest about it and showing indifference will.ultimately create momentum for her to ask and be curious.

DOMINO5 said:

Don't try to force her any thing
Just let her be.. And just be your self... Be a Satanist... Let her observe you... You don't need to convince her in any way... Just behave like a satanist... That will do it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back