Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giving energy to the Forces of Hell

Ol argedco luciftias said:
With whatever amount of energy we have, except for the strongest people that have been working on this for many lifetimes, I think a better investment to the gods would be for us to just put our energy into doing the Final RTR. Whatever bit of energy we have to give, it is small compared to what the gods have, so I think it doesn't really do a huge amount to advance them compared to doing RTR. But doing the Final RTR and visualizing all this energy going into it making it more effective gives such a huge exponential growth to our side and exponential removal of the enemy that this is a much more powerful investment of the same energy. But if you ever have too much energy, like if you can't sleep, and you don't have the time or not in the right place to do Final RTR, still just tell your guardian that you want to give your extra energy to them and ask them to take it. Directly giving energy like in a ball is one of the nicest and helpfulest ways to help your guardian. I don't wish to discourage this at all, I just think RTR is an investment with a much bigger reward for the gods and us.
We give energy to our gods not only when it is to much for us !We also give some energy to them when they have done a favor to ask!Recently I ask a favor to Father Satan!It wasn't a big one but it was still a favor.After he did it I asked him to give a good way to gather a bigger amount of energy from that he used to my body and after give it to him!He thank me for the extra energy!That is because the main reason the demons collect this energy is not for the distraction of the enemy because as you said they have very times more energy than we have and are way more powerful than we are!The main reason is for our own protection!If you read a PDF in Satan's library you will understand it better!However ,2 days ago that I was really angry because of the enemy I asked father Satan to ask me how to turn the energy of my anger into white-gold energy and give it to him!He told that it would be better to use all this anger to don the final ritual because it would make it way more stronger !I did it and felt so calm and with very less curses in my soul !This feeling was perfect!

I drew a really epic picture of Saytan sigil. The base was a thick sharpie, and I outlined it with a yellow marker. In the center of the sigil which did cover it up a little was an epic swastika with the 666 symbol(circle with dot in middle). I vibrated Into the picture affirming that it was Satyans , then I amplified it by spinning the swastika(visualization). I went ALOT further then this with amplification, Even still I was out In the sun and this felt great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back