Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help in studies?

Niko_is_666

Hello everyone, where is workings/meditations to help with studies? I read somewhere about someone asking for help regarding studies but I can't find it now. Please help, I have my exams coming in 2 months.
Thank you

If possible, links to any working/meditation would be great : )

Nikois666 said:
Hello everyone, where is workings/meditations to help with studies? I read somewhere about someone asking for help regarding studies but I can't find it now. Please help, I have my exams coming in 2 months.
Thank you

The Mannaz rune for intelligence, and/or meditation upon the sigil of Goddess Vapula. I have used her sigil personally myself in past exams and her energies gave me peace and clarity during it to help me remember the things I needed to. She is great. :)

Shael said:
Nikois666 said:
Thank you

The Mannaz rune for intelligence, and/or meditation upon the sigil of Goddess Vapula. I have used her sigil personally myself in past exams and her energies gave me peace and clarity during it to help me remember the things I needed to. She is great. :)

Thanks a lot, Shael. This will definitely help : )

Shael said:
Nikois666 said:
Thank you

How exactly does one use the Runes? I have read some posts with the search function and also on JoS website but they are a bit confusing (it is hard to understand english sometimes for me, which leads to confusion). I close my eyes and I visualize the symbol of Mannaz Rune on my body(I am glowing with Mannaz symbol on me) while I vibrate Mannaz, is it right or wrong?

Nikois666 said:
How exactly does one use the Runes? I have read some posts with the search function and also on JoS website but they are a bit confusing (it is hard to understand english sometimes for me, which leads to confusion). I close my eyes and I visualize the symbol of Mannaz Rune on my body(I am glowing with Mannaz symbol on me) while I vibrate Mannaz, is it right or wrong?
It's basically like any other mantra, except for two things.
For one, it's preferrable (but not 100% required) to vibrate it for a number of reps that contains the rune's number. So Mannaz having the number 20, you would want to vibrate it for 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc., repetitions.
And for two, you have the rune symbol that can be visualized while vibrating it if desired. I have used runes without visualizing the symbols and it still worked fine, but it can add some power if you visualize it. You can do that any way you would like really. Since Mannaz is for the brain you could visualize it in your head glowing bright white-gold, for example. But you can also just visualize the symbol itself and nothing else, or not visualize it at all. It's personal preference.

A working should be done for atleast 40 days, but if you dont have that much time anymore until your exams then it can work to do it for less, also. In that case I would just start it on the next best date and keep it going all the way to the day where you have the exam.

Shael said:
Nikois666 said:
For one, it's preferrable (but not 100% required) to vibrate it for a number of reps that contains the rune's number. So Mannaz having the number 20, you would want to vibrate it for 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc., repetitions.
And for two, you have the rune symbol that can be visualized while vibrating it if desired. I have used runes without visualizing the symbols and it still worked fine, but it can add some power if you visualize it. You can do that any way you would like really. Since Mannaz is for the brain you could visualize it in your head glowing bright white-gold, for example. But you can also just visualize the symbol itself and nothing else, or not visualize it at all. It's personal preference.

A working should be done for atleast 40 days, but if you dont have that much time anymore until your exams then it can work to do it for less, also. In that case I would just start it on the next best date and keep it going all the way to the day where you have the exam.

Thanks a lot Shael but how does one know which is the best date for a working? Is it VoC? Sorry for asking too many questions but I am a rookie, I only do Final RTR, Aura Cleaning and AOP. Though I will definitely read JoS website properly after my eJEWcation is done after these last exams :D

Nikois666 said:
Thanks a lot Shael but how does one know which is the best date for a working? Is it VoC? Sorry for asking too many questions but I am a rookie, I only do Final RTR, Aura Cleaning and AOP. Though I will definitely read JoS website properly after my eJEWcation is done after these last exams :D
It's not a problem, don't worry.
Finding the best date to start a working is easy. Firstly, go here and see which sign(s) fit your working the best, then go to the SS Calendar and check when the moon is in the sign for the next time. Make sure there is no VoC when you start it, and preferrably a waxing moon (though this is not fully necessary). For this goal, you'd want Gemini or Sagittarius, so February 17th would be optimal. If you have less than 40 days until your exam however, you can just start it next Monday when the moon is in Virgo. If you are pressed on time then it can be better to just take a neutral sign and run with it, instead of waiting for the optimal one and then barely raising any energies before your exams actually happen.

Nikois666 said:
Shael said:
Nikois666 said:

Use the calendar, use the search function to find it.

Shael said:
It's not a problem, don't worry.
Finding the best date to start a working is easy. Firstly, go here and see which sign(s) fit your working the best, then go to the SS Calendar and check when the moon is in the sign for the next time. Make sure there is no VoC when you start it, and preferrably a waxing moon (though this is not fully necessary). For this goal, you'd want Gemini or Sagittarius, so February 17th would be optimal. If you have less than 40 days until your exam however, you can just start it next Monday when the moon is in Virgo. If you are pressed on time then it can be better to just take a neutral sign and run with it, instead of waiting for the optimal one and then barely raising any energies before your exams actually happen.

Again, thanks a lot Shael <3

Aquarius said:
Use the calendar, use the search function to find it.

I did use it, got some additional info, thank you Aquarius : )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back