Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third Eye Potion

Vaal

https://animamundiherbals.com/blogs/news/the-pineal-gland-a-third-eye-potion

What do you think about this? Worth trying?

That's what I call :"pure bullshit". Lol.

Remember that there is nothing other than meditation that will open the third eye, anything that people sell to "open" the third eye are to be avoided as they are scams and aimed towards stupid new agers who believe in all kind of crap.

Some rat faced new-age criminal promoting use of DMT and saying that it is a good healthy idea. DMT is one of the most dangerous hallucinogenic poisons there is, that sometimes permanently rips people's minds apart forever. So no, it is not worth trying, it is not safe. Stop looking around in these new-age websites, they are evil and just trying to cause damage.

I think it's a scam, because when I went to their ingredients list of this so called potion, you can see it links to their products, which you have to pay for. So, it's clearly a plug to sell their products. You'll find that a lot of modern spirituality/witchcraft is just materialism and roleplaying.

Notice that in their ingredients, it links to their own pages "BLUE LOTUS / FLOWER OF INTUITION $ 28" "LUCID DREAMING TEA - THIRD EYE TONIC $ 17" and "LUCID DREAMING ELIXIR / INSOMNIA'S ANTIDOTE - NOW HIGHER POTENCY!$ 22"

Imagine paying over $70 (with shipping) to just empower your third eye! :cry:
I also highly doubt these products are based off research. Herbs have their own planetary rulerships too.

This is what I dislike the most about modern witchcraft. All of it is just materialism peddled as spirituality.

Vaal said:

I'd say best to stay safe and would avoid it but I'm not gonna pretend I'm not new around here so don't take my word as 100%. Just be careful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you find a kundalini potion too , I'll send you some energy

___

Just do power meditation, is that simple.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Some rat faced new-age criminal promoting use of DMT and saying that it is a good healthy idea. DMT is one of the most dangerous hallucinogenic poisons there is, that sometimes permanently rips people's minds apart forever. So no, it is not worth trying, it is not safe. Stop looking around in these new-age websites, they are evil and just trying to cause damage.

I didn't see the DMT. You're right.

94n said:
I think it's a scam, because when I went to their ingredients list of this so called potion, you can see it links to their products, which you have to pay for. So, it's clearly a plug to sell their products. You'll find that a lot of modern spirituality/witchcraft is just materialism and roleplaying.

Notice that in their ingredients, it links to their own pages "BLUE LOTUS / FLOWER OF INTUITION $ 28" "LUCID DREAMING TEA - THIRD EYE TONIC $ 17" and "LUCID DREAMING ELIXIR / INSOMNIA'S ANTIDOTE - NOW HIGHER POTENCY!$ 22"

Imagine paying over $70 (with shipping) to just empower your third eye! :cry:
I also highly doubt these products are based off research. Herbs have their own planetary rulerships too.

This is what I dislike the most about modern witchcraft. All of it is just materialism peddled as spirituality.

Yeah, It's a scam. I was searching for some herbs that could help to grow spiritually and just stumbled upon this.

Arin said:
Vaal said:

I'd say best to stay safe and would avoid it but I'm not gonna pretend I'm not new around here so don't take my word as 100%. Just be careful.

sure.

nakedhill said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you find a kundalini potion too , I'll send you some energy

___

Just do power meditation, is that simple.

haha, If there would be such potion it would probably consist of snakes carcasses and some weird overpriced blue goo.

One should also know that herbs are very weak in power and need to be charged with corresponding elemental energies. Of course, no one in the New Age industries, including so-called alternative medicine doctors, does that, which is why their stuff has little to none healing powers and little to no effects in raising your consciousness when it comes to incense and stuff like that that can be burned in the room to induce certain mind mechanics. These props can be useful when properly prepared (herbs gathered at the right astrological times and empowered with corresponding energies and treated the right way, for example) but are in no way strong enough to be substitutes to actual advancement. The herbs and concoctions used to treat certain ailments can be very effective on the other hand, provided they are properly prepared which no New Age-ist or pseudo-doctor will ever do, nor will they tell you how to.

Stormblood said:
One should also know that herbs are very weak in power and need to be charged with corresponding elemental energies. Of course, no one in the New Age industries, including so-called alternative medicine doctors, does that, which is why their stuff has little to none healing powers and little to no effects in raising your consciousness when it comes to incense and stuff like that that can be burned in the room to induce certain mind mechanics. These props can be useful when properly prepared (herbs gathered at the right astrological times and empowered with corresponding energies and treated the right way, for example) but are in no way strong enough to be substitutes to actual advancement. The herbs and concoctions used to treat certain ailments can be very effective on the other hand, provided they are properly prepared which no New Age-ist or pseudo-doctor will ever do, nor will they tell you how to.

Thanks for the info ,Stormblood. I appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back