Cant feel the energy, help?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
YoungNovice

Cant feel the energy, help?

Postby YoungNovice » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:04 pm

So Ive been a satanist for a couple of weeks now but I havent felt the energy of any of the gods yet, how long should you wait? Should I meditate more often?
13 years old, as the name suggests only a novice.
HAIL SATAN

Academic Scholar

Re: Cant feel the energy, help?

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 pm

You shouldn’t have any expectations. Why do you think you’d feel the Gods energy? You would if you were in Their presence and if your soul/astral senses/chakras are fully open. In order to successfully feel the Gods energy and telepathically communicate with them you should have all of your chakras/astral senses fully open, which takes time.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:38 am

You should do a daily practice of power meditation.

If you are not sure what meditations to do and need a beginning routine to start out with I would recommend either the Spiritual Warfare Training Program For Satanists, or 40 Day Self Empowerment Program. Please take a look at them here. The most important thing is to stay consistent. It's like working out at the gym, if you stop working out you will lose your muscles. To gain spiritual powers you need to meditate.

http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf

http://web.archive.org/web/201505061009 ... Manual.htm

P.S the Demons are very busy and important beings as one can imagine. Also ones astral senses must be open enough to be aware of energy and so forth. Be patient and consistent and go through one or both of the above programs, over the next few months work on empowering your aura and opening your charkas.

One last thing, become familiar with the Reverse Torah Rituals if you haven't already.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:59 pm

YoungNovice wrote:So Ive been a satanist for a couple of weeks now but I havent felt the energy of any of the gods yet, how long should you wait? Should I meditate more often?

Hey , you are very new.you can read in jos that you must have patience. Do everything without having a part if your mind on will it work? When it work? How much I have to wait?
If a part of your mind and attention is there then you all not have results especially now when just started and you re not strong enough. In jos there are meditations. Do them to get stronger, but again without being impatient. It only takes you back
Good luck to what you do

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:43 pm

YoungNovice wrote:So Ive been a satanist for a couple of weeks now but I havent felt the energy of any of the gods yet, how long should you wait? Should I meditate more often?

Find a meditation that develops the supernatural powers.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:27 am

There is no supernatural.

The powers of the mind and soul are natural things that humanity is supposed to have.

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:56 pm

You will start to feel the energy from doing yoga and meditations after a few months. First you will think you're imagining it but then later you will feel it like electricity running through your body. Consistency is key, it takes time.