Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Truth behind Lady Liberty

Lifeforod1n

I want to immensely thank Satan for the guidance of knowledge to present to the community. The night I dived into lectures for spiritual knowledge I asked for guidance to a topic for a sermon that had yet to be written. What good is knowledge if I don’t share it and keep it inside? I’ve constantly wanted the opportunity to write a sermon for all to read and I’m proud to present it after copious hours of reading and writing.

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE BRINGER OF KNOWLEDGE!!!!

The Truth Behind Lady Liberty:

Lady Liberty has stood as a symbol of freedom for the American nation since 1886. Although, her official name is Liberty Enlightening the World, she’s been known more commonly as Aunt Liberty, Green Goddess, Lady of the Harbor, Mother of Freedom, and more recently as “whore of Babylon”.

But who is she?

Crafted out of the image of Libertas of the Roman Goddess of Liberty she stands tall. The sculptor behind the beauty Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi, through the idea to commission such a masterpiece originated in the mind of Edouard de Laboulaye.

Bartholdi has another statue of the Suez Canal, both his works drawing the inspiration from the Anunnaki Goddess Inanna, the Queen of Heaven.

Upon further research, the torch is symbolic of her Father. Astaroth, daughter of Lucifer, represents a name coined to Him in the bible as the Light Bearer and Morning Star guides the way.

...”I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that surgery upon many waters...a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.’ (Revelation 17:2–6)

“Roman Catholicism was born in blood, has wallowed in blood, and has quenched its thirst in blood, and it is in letters of blood that its true history is written.” (Baron DePonnet,1940)

The disgusting enemy really can’t go without a blood sacrifice just once can they??

To sit upon something is to use whatever is acting as the object being sat on as a support. And the “seven heads” goes hand in hand with the seven points on the head of Lady Liberty. The seven continents and seven seas support her. The number seven is also symbolic of the seven chakras, as the enemy has worked to bastardize the number seven because of this. This is seen in the “seven seals”. But also “seven angels with seven vials” proclaimed this prophesy. And there were “seven trumpets” and “seven mountains” as well. The enemy knows the power of the number seven and they work desperately to corrupt it.

Here the “ten heads” in my interpretation are symbolic of the Roman Empire being split into the ten kingdoms of Europe when it fell.

It comes as no surprise the horrid name attached to her has come from kike and the like filth.

“The Penetration of the religion of Babylon became so general and well known that Rome was called the ‘New Babylon’.”
(Cardinal Gibbons, Faith of our fathers 1917 ed. p. 106)

As many scholars have compared for years, Western Civilization was built upon the base of many ancient societies, a big one being Rome, so we see the correlation of the United States being “New Babylon”.

*Baron DePonnet 1940
*Cardinal Gibbons, “Faith of our fathers” 1917
*Tina Pippins. The Heroine and the Whore: Fantasy and the Female in the Apocalypse of John” 1992

The enemy has bastardized our Gods long enough and it’s time they know we’re taking back what’s ours!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back