Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish trick

Vaal

I have noticed while watching some jew on yt that they have this ability to put thoughts in your brain while speaking to you in order to manipulate you.
Is there some way to protect yourself from this?

Aquarius said:
That’s just your imagination..

Maybe, but I do heard that they use something like this. I think the top rabbis are trained in some form of advanced rhetorics

Do not worship jew rubbish. What you focus on consumes you. Control your own Mind - do Void Meditation and focus on helpful things.

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

Maybe, but I do heard that they use something like this. I think the top rabbis are trained in some form of advanced rhetorics

You're not wrong. I don't know exactly how to protect against it - you need a strong mind. It probably helps to be tuned into the same level of consciousness that they are. This is a complication, under certain circumstances, of adopting language as a primary means of communication instead of telepathy.

Trust your instincts. What you think is probably right - we're all very capable. I've realized lately that personally, I need to trust my mind more. When you come up with ideas don't let them go just because it's not something commonly talked about or something that has been settled upon by a group of people somewhere that you could find.

Obviously, or I feel inclined anyway to mention, I'm not advocating lunacy. I don't want anyone to believe anything that isn't true or that is harmful to themselves or their fellow man. Trust yourself though.

retrograde said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

You're not wrong. I don't know exactly how to protect against it - you need a strong mind. It probably helps to be tuned into the same level of consciousness that they are. This is a complication, under certain circumstances, of adopting language as a primary means of communication instead of telepathy.

Trust your instincts. What you think is probably right - we're all very capable. I've realized lately that personally, I need to trust my mind more. When you come up with ideas don't let them go just because it's not something commonly talked about or something that has been settled upon by a group of people somewhere that you could find.

Obviously, or I feel inclined anyway to mention, I'm not advocating lunacy. I don't want anyone to believe anything that isn't true or that is harmful to themselves or their fellow man. Trust yourself though.
I think I am right in saying...
Maybe a quick read of my 'the joys of yiddish' post might prove to be enlightening a bit. The synonyms of 1 word are whatever they are, yet the jew said that its book is not those things but is another of those things...yet they are all the same thing... If that is not nonsense, rhetoric, then no-one can tell me what is! It's the way it is presented - if you use big words and speak confidently and go into detail, and of course throw in a few "jokes" or jokes with it, to lower the defences and inhibitions of the reader/listener, then you can win them over. You can contradict yourself a bit, and because of these things I just mentioned the listener/reader will think that you know what you're on about, even if they don't think or realise it consciously, and because they are too stupid and lazy they will not research things deeper than reading/listening to you; therefore, they are more likely to accept it.

The jew adds in a lot of irrelevant shit to dirty the waters - and not just because the jew is stood in those waters, making it a cesspit. While you're concentrating on trying to digest what has been said, the jew is adding in irrelevant shit and mixing things up further, more likely than not going too quickly for you to keep up, to a point where you try and catch up and concentrate, but you just switch off and the main points which are shrouded in a thick grey fog of faecal matter and faecal smell (which you can actually taste if you dare to open your mouth and speak) are given to you unconsciously - AKA church surmon when bored and it becomes subliminal, then you believe it and are not aware where this knowledge, understanding, opinion - brainwashing - came from, and so you just accept it, of course. It became a part of you. All of this while being infused with occult energies, as well, plus the general Psychological/Mental, Physical and Spiritual degeneration of Goyim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back