Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satisfy, help me

NakedPluto [JG]

Who summoned me?!
Prove me you are real, you have 5 seconds!!
:lol:

"Satisfy"...let's all satisfy a stranger. Please reformulate your projected problem and we shall offer some support Mr. Satisfy Me.

Open yourself psychically, and you will feel it.

You need to understand one thing very very important, nobody can prove you something that you don't want to see or have or be in it. Satanism is for the people who love the truth and life.
Do you? If you do then you will not leave, if it's that truly so.
You will work, hard and smart..not only for you to see or whatever justifiably reason you have, but because that's your human nature, to seek and to want to know.

That will show you and get you to your revelation.

Have you read our sermons? Have you dedicated? Have you meditated? Do you love music? Have you loved or desired someone? Do you love yourself? How do you think? How do you breath? How everything exists and why?

There can't be no greater proof more of your real existence, your parents that conceived you and so on. Everything has a reason and a way to be and exist. We happen to get a hold of that truth , truth only spoken and taught by the God's.

Stay close to what we entertain here, one day by your decision and maturity you'll prove to yourself what your mind and everybody denies - a conscious life.

You don't have to believe, you only have to know. To know means a process in all life's arrays.

Strantrickt said:
Satanism does not satisfy me. I'il get out of religion. Help. Prove that there are gods.
Oh no the great Strantrickt will leave us! What do we do?!

Jokes aside, you never even did the dedication anyway and were just clumsily dabbling around here. Nobody cares if you leave.

If your soul is so closed off that you cannot feel anything, that is your own fault, not anyone else's. So why should we be working on you for you? We all work on ourself, for ourself. If you want something, you have to be the one to do it.

Hehehe I guess you couldn’t do the hill asana (whatever that means)

When i read the topic name, my intuition told me it would be something like "i can't satisfy my girlfriend ,HELP!!!,She might leave me for another dude!!!". Guess i was wrong .

Strantrickt said:
Satanism does not satisfy me. I'il get out of religion. Help. Prove that there are gods.

No one is obligated to prove you anything. We are all self-made here, this is a vital step in becoming a truly free person/being who doesn't have to rely on anything which is what Satan intended for humanity to begin with

I strongly urge you to read the 8fold path of Inanna.

Try to implement the steps in a way that works for you, the satisfaction you are looking for will come to you if you work on multiple aspects of your being and empowered them simultaneously. Have you ever went to the GYM, then did a little yoga + meditation? Most people who live in ignorance don't realize that the reason why alcohol and hash/weed is so popular is because their bodies are trying to replace the bliss one gets from spiritual advancement.

You are not satisfied because you are not growing. Did you dedicate?

Strantrickt said:
What do you mean by "satisfy"? What do you mean by "prove"?

nakedhill said:

Nakedhill,

This person is not originally from an English speaking country. I suspect they are using a translator for words they do not understand.

I would be cautious about using advanced language concepts such as metaphors because they might not be picked up by the translator.

I appreciate your post though, it was well thought out and I agree with it. :)

Aquarius said:
I still do not know what "hill" asanas means.
It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what it is. :cry:

nakedhill said:
Who summoned me?!

"Satisfy"...let's all satisfy a stranger. Please reformulate your projected problem and we shall offer some support Mr. Satisfy Me.

He didn't prove it! He's clearly fake.

Now your turn, prove you're real you have 5 seconds. By the way if I don't read the obvious post you make in response it doesnt count.

Arin said:
nakedhill said:
Who summoned me?!

Now your turn, prove you're real you have 5 seconds. By the way if I don't read the obvious post you make in response it doesnt count.
Why? :lol: I proved to me my existence by knowing. I know. You not yet know me so you won't have any proof I exist. Personally

Arin said:
nakedhill said:
Who summoned me?!

Yeah, "My ignorance and choice to not see the answer means you are wrong and your proof is false!". PMSL.

Strantrickt said:
I am not fake
The point is what do you want? There are many proofs in the JoyofSatan site that times ago the Demons where God's of everyone. If you want magical proof then meditate and try to do spells. I had my experiences and my spells all worked. The God's did help me out with some very important things but they will never show up to chat because they are very busy and most are not psychically open to hearing them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back