Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little help getting started

Develon5543

Hiya. I'm still somewhat new to Satanism. I started some years ago, but I'm only 18 now. I feel like I'm more self aware now than I have ever been before. I think I haven't been doing things quite right. I wrote down some information in a journal, but it may be out of date or inaccurate. What I'm wanting to ask is how should I get started with my journey? The meditation program by HP Hooded Cobra seems to not be on the website anymore, so I guess I'm a little lost right now. I performed the dedication ritual before, so I think I should be ready for meditation now. I just need a little guidance. Thank you for your help and sorry for the long post.

Man, it's only been a little under a day since I've posted this. I feel much more confident with what I need to do now. I've been reading the forums and studying the website for the past few hours and I've come to the conclusion that I should begin the 40 day program. I also have a lot more studying to do as I follow the program. But overall, I don't feel confused about where to go anymore. I'm very thankful for all of the information that's available here and I'm happy to finally be starting everything up properly.
Hail Satan!

Develon5543 said:
Hiya. I'm still somewhat new to Satanism. I started some years ago, but I'm only 18 now. I feel like I'm more self aware now than I have ever been before. I think I haven't been doing things quite right. I wrote down some information in a journal, but it may be out of date or inaccurate. What I'm wanting to ask is how should I get started with my journey? The meditation program by HP Hooded Cobra seems to not be on the website anymore, so I guess I'm a little lost right now. I performed the dedication ritual before, so I think I should be ready for meditation now. I just need a little guidance. Thank you for your help and sorry for the long post.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ it should be located in here.

https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
This is the link for the program but the links in the program might be broken nevertheless you can find the instructions for each exercise https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html here.

Develon5543 said:
Hiya :)
Before you begin your 40 days meditation it is would immensly help to fully concentrate on things for 2mins at a time and keep doing this anytime you are free. start breathing deeply and feel how the air travels through your lungs and try to always fill from the bottom to the top. Do this for 2-3 days and then start the program or if you really feel you are ready , go Full In.
Hail Satan
Hail Gods Of Hell

Usthepeople666 has a point. The key is learning how to relax and finding a nice quiet space to relax. It helps to just appreciate the air peacefully and slowly going in and out and feeling the subtleties of your body. Once you got that down, then you got it :cool:

It might feel frustrating at first, because it's a human habit to want to go forward very quickly, but just relax and enjoy the ride. That's the mindset that's most helpful for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back