Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

explanation "Invocation To Satan"

Gremory666

When I request our Father Satan to come to me for helping, I can feel his comfortable energy after few times. I don't read the full invocation. Just I say " In nomine dei nostre satanas, luciferi excelsi. I ask your help.........." Yeah I can feel his energy. But I can't understand deeply the invocation few words such: forces of darkness, open the gets of hell to come forth ( I have seen open the gets of hell means to open the chakras for bestow our inner energy. But I can't adjust and understand ...Why I am saying "to come forth to greet me as your Sister and friend......)......I also have some problems to understand of few invocation words....I have seen the pdf of our honorable High priest vovim..There i have seen "Orion duat"....what does they mean?
Hail Satan
Hail Grimorie

Ignore Vovim Baughie he went crazy and delusional with drug consumption. Kinda similar to Salem Burke and one more other former high priest.

Just recite the entire thing after a few days of doing it from doing it before RTR i.e. after energy raising. You should be able to memorize it and repeat it without reading it.

Gremory666 said:
When I request our Father Satan to come to me for helping, I can feel his comfortable energy after few times. I don't read the full invocation. Just I say " In nomine dei nostre satanas, luciferi excelsi. I ask your help.........." Yeah I can feel his energy. But I can't understand deeply the invocation few words such: forces of darkness, open the gets of hell to come forth ( I have seen open the gets of hell means to open the chakras for bestow our inner energy. But I can't adjust and understand ...Why I am saying "to come forth to greet me as your Sister and friend......)......I also have some problems to understand of few invocation words....I have seen the pdf of our honorable High priest vovim..There i have seen "Orion duat"....what does they mean?
Hail Satan
Hail Grimorie

to come forth to greet me as your Sister and friend = we are direct descendants of satan he created us gentiles thruth genetic engineering with his blood.

Don´t use stuff from vovim.
Orion = Our nation is our race = Our galactic side union name. Everyone who fights under Satans comand.
Duat = Main Planet of Orion = Ruling planet/Main planet of Satan.

If you need additional info to other sentences post them here.

Disregard Vovim's stuff. It's not on Satan's library for a reason. Don't go fetch stuff from other pseudo-SS websites such as his material, Kai Purr writings (which weren't even compiled by Kai Purr, to be honest), Lucius I-like-cutting-myself Dragonwolf and others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back