Iran

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Camio53

Re: Iran

Postby Camio53 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:16 am

Hey all. So I unfortunately I live in a jew neighborhood. Its packed with em. It's like constant attacks and bullshit. Today walking home from the store some motherfucking derkaderka literally drove directly at me. Thanks to Lucifer and the divine blessings I've been bestowed the car caught on the curb and launched into a parked semi and tailswiped a power box over. But guys I swear it felt spiritually charged by negative energies. And I could feel lucifers light assuring me I wasnt going to die. Shit is fucking crazy. I did make a jew cry the other day idk maybe this was a retaliation. Regardless I really gotta find somewhere else to live. I hate being surrounded by these fucking kikes.

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Camio53 wrote: I did make a jew cry the other day idk maybe this was a retaliation. Regardless I really gotta find somewhere else to live. I hate being surrounded by these fucking kikes.

Don't draw unneccessary attention to yourself. Smile, hold doors, etc, then run back home and do your RTR's.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Camio53

Postby Camio53 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:56 pm

It wasnt a neighborhood one. I'm staying in a sober living and one of my roommates is a jew but he claims to be a satanist. He relapsed and because I said something he cried. I didnt like verbally assault anyone or draw up energy which would cause negative vibrations. But yeah. Thank you. I mean after that car came at me it seemed too coincidental that I've since I've been waking up I've been attacked by the enemy is various forms. Satan always protects me or guides me in protecting myself. Shits just annoying being surrounded by jews and having one claim to be satanist. Hes always saying how the jews were the most persecuted race and all this shit. How the hell is he a satanist at all?

ZaZaz

Postby ZaZaz » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:34 am

Its the laws they would pass after that should worry one the most, if they found a way to a convolution to support a odd hybridization of fake ultra right-communism with PC elements tossed in here and there....well, the country would be a mess, laws build on laws. Might take a bit though, and not all would pass. Never underestimate peoples fear. I hope none of this happens.
Note: HP's: Request Practical Satanic screen name: JosFrmPster666, Esoteric666 or lets just assume its really one of these.

www.satanslibrary.org

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 am

000 wrote:It sounds like you're implying something like 9/11 or worse will happen...I'm joining the US military and trying out for the Special Operations Forces (SOF) later down the line, do you have any advice for SS in the US military/US security forces?

Why would u wana do that

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Camio53 wrote:It wasnt a neighborhood one. I'm staying in a sober living and one of my roommates is a jew but he claims to be a satanist. He relapsed and because I said something he cried. I didnt like verbally assault anyone or draw up energy which would cause negative vibrations. But yeah. Thank you. I mean after that car came at me it seemed too coincidental that I've since I've been waking up I've been attacked by the enemy is various forms. Satan always protects me or guides me in protecting myself. Shits just annoying being surrounded by jews and having one claim to be satanist. Hes always saying how the jews were the most persecuted race and all this shit. How the hell is he a satanist at all?

He is not a Satanist. Those things are not able to ever be a Satanist. He is only pretending or lying when he says to be a Satanist.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:56 am

Larissa666 wrote:My 3rd eye was overactive for some reason last night, and what I saw is that astral is swarming with jews. I never seen this much of them before. It is obvious they are up to something.

Keep doing the RTRs as much as you can. Go out of your way, if needed. I meditated on Father's Sigil last night, and I hear the voice telling me: "these are very important times...we must keep fighting now harder than ever".

Definitely stay onto the RTRs. As I wrote many times before, the Torah ends with nuclear annihilation. Looking deeper into the astrology, the attacks between the US and Iran will go back and forth. Iran's chart ruler Jupiter at 29 of Cancer will take a hard hit, as transiting Saturn will retrograde over it this year, but they will retaliate. This will be ongoing.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Postby 000 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:49 am

beareroflightandtrth83

Postby beareroflightandtrth83 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:13 am

I know we all should be aware of our surroundings and things like that. We should not be letting this "doom" thing dominate us. That is what the enemy wants.
Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd
Truth Against the World

blacksun666

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:23 am

Iran states that it will stop attacks if there is no retaliation from the United States.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/01/07/report-iran-now-saying-they-will-stop-attacks-if-theres-no-retaliation/

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:10 am

So, Iran hits US base, but there are no casualties.

I hope this can be a stalemate. Iran has “saved honor” and US can forgive this one, as damage is only material. If Trump is wise, he will let this end here. If not, he will strike back, and pour more oil into fire.

Our RTRs should help him make a reasonable decision and extinguish this fire.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Lucifer'sGenie

Postby Lucifer'sGenie » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Hello I'm new here and I feel like I finally came home. Is there anyway you could talk about the impact that Pluto's return in the USA chart is going to be like?

beareroflightandtrth83

Postby beareroflightandtrth83 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Did y’all hear about an earthquake hit after the US Embassy was attacked?
Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd
Truth Against the World

Taurus

Postby Taurus » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:49 am

aw man i was actually planning on traveling in the country around july....

blacksun666

Postby blacksun666 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:46 am

beareroflightandtrth83 wrote:Did y’all hear about an earthquake hit after the US Embassy was attacked?

Yes i heard that as well. The jews have seismic technology and they've had it for years. They want everyone to think its "God" to make the phony biblical prophecies look real.

beareroflightandtrth83

Postby beareroflightandtrth83 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:06 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
beareroflightandtrth83 wrote:Did y’all hear about an earthquake hit after the US Embassy was attacked?

Yes i heard that as well. The jews have seismic technology and they've had it for years. They want everyone to think its "God" to make the phony biblical prophecies look real.

Yup... was already aware of that. That’s why I asked. It’s fucked up. My mom think it’s “god”. Lol
Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd
Truth Against the World

blacksun666

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:04 am

beareroflightandtrth83 wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:

My mom think it’s “god”. Lol

Oh goodness lol hopefully everyone will be on board soon.