United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Fuchs
Posts: 453

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Fuchs » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Fuchs wrote:
mindy87 wrote:Here's an article SS members need to read.

New Jersey: Governor to Attend Massive Jewish Talmud Celebration

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/ne ... lebration/

I highly recommend this website and they do not have any christian crap :D


if this is you on the picture change this asap enemy uses this to curse.

I've seen this picture before, I believe it's a historical photo in color of a young lady from the German Girls' League of the Third Reich, not mindy87's personal selfie.


ok, well I always ask if I´m not sure, better safe then sorry. ;)

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm

Israel wanted him gone and had him on the hit list for awhile. He was too good of a military commander when it came to destroying Israeli military assets in Syria that of ISIS and other Sunni Islamic terrorist forces that are there to fight Assad. Which Iran has forces in Syria to protect as their ally. The goal of Israel is to destroy the Shia crescent of Lebanon, Syria and Iran which is the last power in the Middle East in the way of Greater Israel.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:25 pm

This is the reason Trump had the Revolutionary Guard, classified as terrorists it gives legal jurisdiction for such moves. This has to do with Syria. However the Revolutionary Guard is the basis of the Iranian state.

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:01 am

Just because someone says he lives in Iran we cannot be sure if he is really Iranian...
There is a few thousands jew in Iran as well...

Sinarstm,
تو یهودی هستی؟
تو يه گستاخ حرومزاده اي!

User avatar
BoRn of fire
Posts: 580

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:05 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:
Sinarstm wrote:ghasem soleimani was a terorist ... was a child killer....
we iranian never forgive him...


Can you tell me more details abut this please?
If you have any links as well i am intetested.
How many iranians like him and how many hate him?

Ok great in terms of casting stones is the US government/army blameless in terms of child killers??? And how many times have they called people terrorists ? To start a war ? US is quite hypocritical in a lot of areas

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Israel wanted him gone and had him on the hit list for awhile. He was too good of a military commander when it came to destroying Israeli military assets in Syria that of ISIS and other Sunni Islamic terrorist forces that are there to fight Assad. Which Iran has forces in Syria to protect as their ally. The goal of Israel is to destroy the Shia crescent of Lebanon, Syria and Iran which is the last power in the Middle East in the way of Greater Israel.


Yes! This is the truth.


Who was Qasem Soleimani?

Image

New Delhi: The head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, General Qassem Soleimani has been killed during a US airstrike on the Baghdad airport in Iraq.

“At the direction of the President, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qassem Soleimani,” said a statement released by the US’ Department of Defence.

For a long-time, the US has accused Iran of supporting Shia militia groups across West Asia in order to maintain its regional influence. And given that Soleimani’s Quds Force is responsible for all of Iran’s overseas covert special operations and proxy wars, many consider him to be the second most powerful individual in Iran.

He reported to only the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and was considered to have enjoyed more power than Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani.

Amidst deteriorating relations between the US and Iran, analysts argue that this might be the most severe escalation from the American side till date.

“Just imagine how we’d react if some adversary assassinated a member of the Joint Chiefs, an Undersecretary of State, or the DNI (Director of National Intelligence),” tweeted scholar Stephen Walt, trying to give Soleimani’s killing some context.

Soleimani, the man who established Iran’s Middle Eastern sphere of influence
Soleimani was born in 1957 in the Kerman province to a destitute peasant family. He was a construction worker before he joined the Iranian Revolutionary Guards following the 1979 revolution. So, his military career started only after the Islamic regime had been established under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. But even before he joined the military, Soleimani reportedly spent his free time listening to Khomeini’s revolutionary lectures.

Once the eight-year-long Iran-Iraq war ended in 1988, Tehran began its quest to establish a sphere of influence across the region. And from the very start, Soleimani was the key architect of Tehran’s Middle Eastern foreign and security policy.

“More than anyone else, Soleimani has been responsible for the creation of an arc of influence — which Iran terms its “Axis of Resistance”— extending from the Gulf of Oman through Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon to the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea,” notes Ali Soufan, a former FBI agent for a journal by the think-tank Combating Terrorism Centre at the West Point.

The idea was simple: Support Shiite powers and non-state actors in order to challenge the regional hegemony of the Saudi Arabia-led Sunni powers. And Soleimani evolved a lethal modus operandi to achieve Iran’s foreign policy goals.

“Suleimani took command of the Quds Force fifteen years ago (in 1998), and in that time he has sought to reshape the Middle East in Iran’s favor, working as a power broker and as a military force: assassinating rivals, arming allies, and, for most of a decade, directing a network of militant groups that killed hundreds of Americans in Iraq,” noted journalist Dexter Filkins in a 2013 profile of Soleimani for The New Yorker.

His role in Iran and Syria
From overseeing Iran’s military efforts against the Afghan Taliban in the late 1990s to advising Lebanon’s Hezbollah during the 2006 war with Israel to the Houthis in post-Arab Spring Yemen, Soleimani’s fingerprints were everywhere.

But in recent times, two of Soleimani’s key interventions had been in Iraq and Syria.

Once the Saddam Hussein regime fell in 2003, Iraq quickly moved to Tehran’s remit. As the recent Iran Cables highlighted, most of Iraq’s political class are essentially “clients” of Iranian power brokers. And among those Iranian power brokers, Soleimani has been the most prominent.

Moreover, when ISIS took Iraq in 2014, it was essentially Soleimani’s Shia militias drawn from across West Asia that helped oust the Islamic State caliphate. And at one point, US jets provided air cover to Soleimani’s militias fighting against ISIS in Iraq.

Soleimani was also the leader of Iran’s “direct and indirect military effort” in Syria after the 2011 revolution against its leader Bashar al-Assad. And, if today Assad can claim victory in Syria, many argue that it was predominantly because of Soleimani’s strategy.

“His (Soleimani’s) rapt audiences consist of Shi`a militiamen from various countries who fight in support of the Assad regime or against the Islamic State group, but there is never any doubt as to where their principal loyalty lies,” writes Soufan. “Not only do these groups sing songs about Soleimani, they produce music videos featuring militants doing parkour stunts and saluting the general’s image.”

Iran’s national hero
While Soleimani managed most of Iran’s regional policies, until a few years ago he remained a relatively elusive figure even in the Iranian public discourse — often operating from the shadows.

“The man who, until a couple of years ago most Iranians would not have recognised on the street, is now the subject of documentaries, news reports and even pop songs,” notes a 2015 report in the BBC.

Given that he was often photographed with the soldiers and militias on the battlefield, attended funerals of soldiers in both Iran and Iraq — over the past few years Soleimani had emerged as a national hero among the Iranian citizenry.

“Switch on the television in Iran these days and it won’t be long before you see General Qasem Soleimani,” adds the report.

Considering that Iran’s economy has continued to struggle and as citizens’ income dwindle, Soleimani’s regional antics were sold as acts of restoring Iranian civilisational pride.

Iran’s reaction on Soleimani’s killing
Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif called his killing an “act of international terrorism” and went on to declare that “the US bears responsibility for all consequences of its rogue adventurism”.

Meanwhile, Supreme Leader Khamenei tweeted “A #SevereRevenge awaits the criminals who have stained their hands with his & the other martyrs’ blood last night. Martyr Soleimani is an Intl figure of Resistance & all such people will seek revenge.”

As mentioned above, Soleimani was not just Iran’s second most powerful individual, he was also a celebrated national figure. Many analysts argue that it is this combination of factors that makes some form of Iranian retaliation imminent.

Although several other analysts argue that the killing of General Soleimani is such uncharted territory, that it is nearly impossible to speculate what future course of action might look like.

“Let’s be honest. No “hot take” makes any sense now. None of us who work on Iraq closely ever anticipated a scenario without him,” tweeted Iraqi journalist Rasha al Aqeedi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.i ... 184/%3famp


This is a more detailed writing about General Soleimani's great acts; this was written by Ali Soufan, the former FBI agent. I don't like some his thoughts but still it's higly recommended to read if someone wants to know the details:

https://ctc.usma.edu/qassem-soleimani-i ... -strategy/

And another article about him on Aljazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020 ... 05377.html


Image


:D 8-)
Image

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:08 am

Sinarstm wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Sinarstm wrote:دادش شما اسکل تشریف داری؟؟؟ چرا ترامپ باید نزدیک انتخابات جنگ راه بندازه؟؟؟؟ اون که شما میگی برا پوله درست ... ولی اینم درنظربگیر.... در ضمن حرفای شما بیشتر شبیه بچه سپاهی هاست که کم آوردن و موندن چی بگن


We don't speak one of the worst-sounding languages in the world, together with Hebrew. This is an international forum. So speak English, preferably British English.

persian language isnt ""worst-sounding"" language !!!! its an ancient language that very different from
HEBREW!!!!!!!!!
it isnt SHITTTTTTTY FUCKING HEBREW LANJEWAGE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ...... LETS STUDY.....
PERSIAN LANGUAGE COMES FROM "PAHLAVI LANGUAGE"...
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PAHLAVI SCRIPTS????


I heard how Persian sounds. It sounds very similar to Arabic. I don't like it. You can't account for personal taste.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:11 am

Coraxo wrote:
Stormblood wrote:We don't speak one of the worst-sounding languages in the world, together with Hebrew. This is an international forum. So speak English, preferably British English.


You do realize that the Persian language is from the Indo-European languages' tree, do you?

Hebrew is a stolen and a corrupted language from the Semitic languages' tree, a whole different kind of languages that originate from the old Assyrian language.


I'm talking about sound. Have you heard how it sounds? I don't like Hebrew and Arabic. Persian sounds very similar to Arabic. So... It's about phonetics. It doesn't sound like any European language and neither like Sanskrit. It's sharp, cutting. I dislike it. End of the story. Now let's not make a mess about a language. This is the international forum. It is required to speak English. If one can't, they can use a translator.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
mindy87
Posts: 10
Location: small town America

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby mindy87 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:59 pm

I found my profile pic here:

https://www.deathofcommunism.com/german ... ccomplish/

But still thanks for warning me about the possibility of the enemy being able to curse people through photos.

User avatar
DarthNegativeHunter
Posts: 13
Contact:

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby DarthNegativeHunter » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 am

well i was wrong -_- the war started.
the man in change is indeed the idiot i said he could be but isn't :lol:
my home is in the west of iran, we could even be nuked :lol:

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:11 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Azazel will be consulted on the anti-war (HPS Maxine and I will look into it)


Any words from Azazel?

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 am

Sinarstm wrote:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
Sinarstm wrote: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: >>>>>>>>>"""he was a patriot and a hero. And he was amongst the number 1 enemies of the jews. They wanted to kill him badly."""
in my country (IRAN) it is A BIG J O K E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oy vey :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: he was beautiful and
he was a FUCKING religiose muslim....
Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) want to have SHITY ISLAMIC WORLD... they want to IMAM ZAMAN (12th shity Shia Imam) come and RULE the World (LIKE FUCKING J E W S)

OK???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont say "he was hero and...." ... its a joke .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Excuse me ... my english language is VERY BAD!!! :cry: :cry: )


WTF? What?! "Oh vey"? You wrote "oh vey" to me? Sorry but are you normal?
I FUCKING KNOW THAT ISLAM AND THE ALL THEIR SYSTEM IS BAD! I AM A FUCKING SS!
I just said that from what I read about this man, he seemed much normal and he seemed to be a kind of hero yes, as others said.
And his help to Syria and Assad is obvious too. If he was not against the jews at all they would not want to kill him so badly.

I recommend you to read every other topics and posts here regarding Iran, those posts too which were shared last year by other users...
But first you should fucking learn English.
And stop this disrespectful attitude towards senior satanist members here.
How the dare you write "oh vey" to me?!

You know I have some friends in Iran, two of them I talk regurarly. They are muslims but it seems they are still better than you, in some level, they also don't like Islam and even one of them wanted to understand what spiritual satanism is about. And of course they hate Israel and the jews. If I have any question and ask them about these things in Iran they would reply to me normally and with respect.

Oh, look what I found. You have already been called retard:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19698

Cfecit wrote:
Oh Vey!
You are retard.
Hezbollah, despite the blessing on allah, they war against pissrael. They helped much Assad to protect Syria from aggression by pissrael's proxies as AlQueda, ISIS, PKK and so on. Iran, despite the Islam Regime, is important actor for stabilization of the Middle East, or you just want see the domination of pissrael on this land?
Long life to Hezbollah, long life to SAA Syrian Arab Army by Assad, long life to Iraq and Iran. They are always better than pissrael, until the day when Gods become here on Earth to off all jew program.
Go to study, please.


AND READ EVERY REPLY OF HP COBRA AND HP MAGESON TOO, IN THE QUOTED TOPIC!



oh.............. :roll: ok............. IM SORRY ... :cry: :cry: EXCUSE me ...
I was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SAD & ANGRY :evil: :evil: ... because Your posts ARE like ISLAMIC REGIME LOVERS!!!!!! . . .
and ....about MASH QASEM(مش قاسم) : this regime strongly suppressed popular protests in years 78, 88 and 96 and Qasem Suleymani was one of the commanders (Sepah) that ordered a severe crackdown on the protests(Ordinary people) WHIT GUN !!!!!! (In IRAN and IRAQ)
do you know THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?


What?! Of course I don't love them. And I did not sound as if I loved them, you dummy.
I do not know if it is true what you said about the General, it is hard to believe...
What I read they fought with those traitor filths who were collaborating with Israel...

But let's not forget he was a soldier and most of time he did what he was ordered.
I also didn't say that he was a "saint" and never made a mistake, sure he did. But his actions towards jews were very important. And obvious that Iran and also its allies will miss him badly when it will come to war...
He is a great loss.

I am still saying, even if they are muslims they are shia and it is still better than Israel and the jews and everyone should understand that presently they are the ones who are defending Iran and fighting against these parasitic bastards there!

By the way, an Ukrainian plane just crashed in Tehran and more than 170 people died...sure it was intentional in order to blame Iran now they are able to do everything. Murderous filths!

Aquarius
Posts: 5553

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:39 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Azazel will be consulted on the anti-war (HPS Maxine and I will look into it)


Any words from Azazel?

Read his posts. He said to spam the rtrs.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 350

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Coraxo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:54 pm

Stormblood wrote:I'm talking about sound. Have you heard how it sounds? I don't like Hebrew and Arabic. Persian sounds very similar to Arabic. So... It's about phonetics. It doesn't sound like any European language and neither like Sanskrit. It's sharp, cutting. I dislike it. End of the story. Now let's not make a mess about a language. This is the international forum. It is required to speak English. If one can't, they can use a translator.


First of all, I do agree with you that everyone should write in English here, regardless of where they come from or how skilled they are in English. Although the majority of us here are non English native speakers, it's still the most "international language".

The Persian language has adopted many Arabic words which is why it might sound the same, even though it's literally a whole different language. The Iranian literally used to write in latin alphabet until the Islamic revolution took over in back in the 70s. What happened there in terms of language is kind of the exact opposite of what happened in Turkey in Ataturk era, where they switched to latin letters from Arabic ones and got rid of many words and replaced them with French, English and other "western".
Of course words middle eastern languages, of course they all sound the same to us westerners, that's mainly because of pisslam. But in reality saying Persian or Arabic sound like Hebrew is like saying Finnish sounds like French. There are similarities and they might even share same roots, but that's really it.

All in all, insulting someone's language and comparing it to shitbrew is uncalled for.


Many Arabs, Iranians and middle easterns in general are receiving insults left and right on the forums lately. Yes, these people are heavily misguided and programmed by arguably the worst and deadliest mind-controling program in the whole history of humanity.
If we want middle eastern to wake up and join our side then we should really start helping them instead of insulting them and shitting on this for literally no reason.

Perhaps you should reconsider the way you communicate on this forum and reread what you wrote before pressing the submit button.
Hail Satan!!!!

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:34 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Let them advertise their "victory" about US Iran a bit more, and we will see how this escalates.

The best way sometimes requires some chaos and unpleasantness. The situation is really evil and unpleasant, but the amount of exposal they get is just tremendous.


Maybe Iran will nuke israel eventually.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:28 am

Coraxo wrote:First of all, I do agree with you that everyone should write in English here, regardless of where they come from or how skilled they are in English. Although the majority of us here are non English native speakers, it's still the most "international language".


Good thing that you agree, then.


Coraxo wrote:All in all, insulting someone's language and comparing it to shitbrew is uncalled for.

(...)

Perhaps you should reconsider the way you communicate on this forum and reread what you wrote before pressing the submit button.


Perhaps you should read better, instead of being hung up ona single word, while neglecting the context and the entire sentence.


Coraxo wrote:Many Arabs, Iranians and middle easterns in general are receiving insults left and right on the forums lately. Yes, these people are heavily misguided and programmed by arguably the worst and deadliest mind-controling program in the whole history of humanity.
If we want middle eastern to wake up and join our side then we should really start helping them instead of insulting them and shitting on this for literally no reason.


Maybe you haven't noticed that there's a specific group of people who's attacking all races. One of the attacks is trying to make jewish traits pass as Gentile. One doesn't need to send scout thoughtforms around to find out a pattern, nor for the clergy to always do the dirty work before realising what is happening.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:34 am

Shitarstm, you fucking retarded!
How the fuck you dare to talk to me like this? You little bitch!

I know well that the Revolutionary Guard controll almost everything in Iran.
You continually try to portray me (and other members too) if I would "love" islam and the Islamic regime in Iran.
You intentionally twist my words and you do not want to understand the situation!
You intentionally IGNORE the fact that presently THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN SAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS AGAINST ISRAEL AND THEIR ALLIES, if it will be war.

The enemies of our enemies are our "friends".
It seems you did not read those former topics about this issue. You should fucking read again those conversations as well, you also posted comments there. You know, the topic where you have been called retarded by another member too.

Islam will be defeated for sure. But this will be able to happen in the future. Now, it is not the biggest problem.
So stop your fucking whining and stop your disrespectful arrogant behaviour here!
And LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH!

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Sinarstm wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Let them advertise their "victory" about US Iran a bit more, and we will see how this escalates.

The best way sometimes requires some chaos and unpleasantness. The situation is really evil and unpleasant, but the amount of exposal they get is just tremendous.


Maybe Iran will nuke israel eventually.



"Maybe Iran will nuke israel eventually."..... please speak reasonably!!
Fortunately MULLAHs dont have any nuclear weapon and will not have...
if mullahs had nuclear weapon , they could kill millions american people quickly!!!
they are like jews but dumber...


Stop distracting, you filthy shill.
What you are doing here is nothing but distraction and constant whining about Israel's great enemies, Iran and its allies.
You try to pretend to be a satanist by your constant complaining about islam and the Mullah. You also repeated things which everyone already knows. This won't make you satanist.
And when you write such nonsense to a satanist that she "loves the islamic regime" it is similar to when some people falsely believed that Hitler actually liked Islam (at least better than christianity) just because he respected the Arabs and their "militarism" and because the Arabs liked him as a political ally.
(HP Cobra already talked about this.)


"...if mullahs had nuclear weapon , they could kill millions american people quickly!!!"

Oh! You started to worry for millions of americans? Lol
So you say the regime would use the nuclear weapon to kill millions of americans. Oh yes, sure, that is why they avoided US casualties yesterday too...
You are an idiot if you believe this. Or rather you don't and that is why you seem to be so jew.

Scroll the fuck up in this thread you moron and read again Mageson's replies and also the following topic where it was discussed what would be the benefits if Iran destroyed Israel:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18530

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 am

Sinarstm wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Let them advertise their "victory" about US Iran a bit more, and we will see how this escalates.

The best way sometimes requires some chaos and unpleasantness. The situation is really evil and unpleasant, but the amount of exposal they get is just tremendous.


Maybe Iran will nuke israel eventually.



"Maybe Iran will nuke israel eventually."..... please speak reasonably!!
Fortunately MULLAHs dont have any nuclear weapon and will not have...
if mullahs had nuclear weapon , they could kill millions american people quickly!!!
they are like jews but dumber...


I trust that the energy from the RTR's will play this out perfectly. I believe the Iranian leaders are aware of israel controlling the US. And if not they will all come to understand this. Many sources state that the Iranian leaders don't have a problem with American citizens but with their puppet leaders. Iran may be our chance to blow the jews completly away for good.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:52 am

Sinarstm wrote:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Israel wanted him gone and had him on the hit list for awhile. He was too good of a military commander when it came to destroying Israeli military assets in Syria that of ISIS and other Sunni Islamic terrorist forces that are there to fight Assad. Which Iran has forces in Syria to protect as their ally. The goal of Israel is to destroy the Shia crescent of Lebanon, Syria and Iran which is the last power in the Middle East in the way of Greater Israel.


Yes! This is the truth.


Who was Qasem Soleimani?

Image

New Delhi: The head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, General Qassem Soleimani has been killed during a US airstrike on the Baghdad airport in Iraq.

“At the direction of the President, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qassem Soleimani,” said a statement released by the US’ Department of Defence.

For a long-time, the US has accused Iran of supporting Shia militia groups across West Asia in order to maintain its regional influence. And given that Soleimani’s Quds Force is responsible for all of Iran’s overseas covert special operations and proxy wars, many consider him to be the second most powerful individual in Iran.

He reported to only the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and was considered to have enjoyed more power than Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani.

Amidst deteriorating relations between the US and Iran, analysts argue that this might be the most severe escalation from the American side till date.

“Just imagine how we’d react if some adversary assassinated a member of the Joint Chiefs, an Undersecretary of State, or the DNI (Director of National Intelligence),” tweeted scholar Stephen Walt, trying to give Soleimani’s killing some context.

Soleimani, the man who established Iran’s Middle Eastern sphere of influence
Soleimani was born in 1957 in the Kerman province to a destitute peasant family. He was a construction worker before he joined the Iranian Revolutionary Guards following the 1979 revolution. So, his military career started only after the Islamic regime had been established under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. But even before he joined the military, Soleimani reportedly spent his free time listening to Khomeini’s revolutionary lectures.

Once the eight-year-long Iran-Iraq war ended in 1988, Tehran began its quest to establish a sphere of influence across the region. And from the very start, Soleimani was the key architect of Tehran’s Middle Eastern foreign and security policy.

“More than anyone else, Soleimani has been responsible for the creation of an arc of influence — which Iran terms its “Axis of Resistance”— extending from the Gulf of Oman through Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon to the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea,” notes Ali Soufan, a former FBI agent for a journal by the think-tank Combating Terrorism Centre at the West Point.

The idea was simple: Support Shiite powers and non-state actors in order to challenge the regional hegemony of the Saudi Arabia-led Sunni powers. And Soleimani evolved a lethal modus operandi to achieve Iran’s foreign policy goals.

“Suleimani took command of the Quds Force fifteen years ago (in 1998), and in that time he has sought to reshape the Middle East in Iran’s favor, working as a power broker and as a military force: assassinating rivals, arming allies, and, for most of a decade, directing a network of militant groups that killed hundreds of Americans in Iraq,” noted journalist Dexter Filkins in a 2013 profile of Soleimani for The New Yorker.

His role in Iran and Syria
From overseeing Iran’s military efforts against the Afghan Taliban in the late 1990s to advising Lebanon’s Hezbollah during the 2006 war with Israel to the Houthis in post-Arab Spring Yemen, Soleimani’s fingerprints were everywhere.

But in recent times, two of Soleimani’s key interventions had been in Iraq and Syria.

Once the Saddam Hussein regime fell in 2003, Iraq quickly moved to Tehran’s remit. As the recent Iran Cables highlighted, most of Iraq’s political class are essentially “clients” of Iranian power brokers. And among those Iranian power brokers, Soleimani has been the most prominent.

Moreover, when ISIS took Iraq in 2014, it was essentially Soleimani’s Shia militias drawn from across West Asia that helped oust the Islamic State caliphate. And at one point, US jets provided air cover to Soleimani’s militias fighting against ISIS in Iraq.

Soleimani was also the leader of Iran’s “direct and indirect military effort” in Syria after the 2011 revolution against its leader Bashar al-Assad. And, if today Assad can claim victory in Syria, many argue that it was predominantly because of Soleimani’s strategy.

“His (Soleimani’s) rapt audiences consist of Shi`a militiamen from various countries who fight in support of the Assad regime or against the Islamic State group, but there is never any doubt as to where their principal loyalty lies,” writes Soufan. “Not only do these groups sing songs about Soleimani, they produce music videos featuring militants doing parkour stunts and saluting the general’s image.”

Iran’s national hero
While Soleimani managed most of Iran’s regional policies, until a few years ago he remained a relatively elusive figure even in the Iranian public discourse — often operating from the shadows.

“The man who, until a couple of years ago most Iranians would not have recognised on the street, is now the subject of documentaries, news reports and even pop songs,” notes a 2015 report in the BBC.

Given that he was often photographed with the soldiers and militias on the battlefield, attended funerals of soldiers in both Iran and Iraq — over the past few years Soleimani had emerged as a national hero among the Iranian citizenry.

“Switch on the television in Iran these days and it won’t be long before you see General Qasem Soleimani,” adds the report.

Considering that Iran’s economy has continued to struggle and as citizens’ income dwindle, Soleimani’s regional antics were sold as acts of restoring Iranian civilisational pride.

Iran’s reaction on Soleimani’s killing
Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif called his killing an “act of international terrorism” and went on to declare that “the US bears responsibility for all consequences of its rogue adventurism”.

Meanwhile, Supreme Leader Khamenei tweeted “A #SevereRevenge awaits the criminals who have stained their hands with his & the other martyrs’ blood last night. Martyr Soleimani is an Intl figure of Resistance & all such people will seek revenge.”

As mentioned above, Soleimani was not just Iran’s second most powerful individual, he was also a celebrated national figure. Many analysts argue that it is this combination of factors that makes some form of Iranian retaliation imminent.

Although several other analysts argue that the killing of General Soleimani is such uncharted territory, that it is nearly impossible to speculate what future course of action might look like.

“Let’s be honest. No “hot take” makes any sense now. None of us who work on Iraq closely ever anticipated a scenario without him,” tweeted Iraqi journalist Rasha al Aqeedi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.i ... 184/%3famp


This is a more detailed writing about General Soleimani's great acts; this was written by Ali Soufan, the former FBI agent. I don't like some his thoughts but still it's higly recommended to read if someone wants to know the details:

https://ctc.usma.edu/qassem-soleimani-i ... -strategy/

And another article about him on Aljazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020 ... 05377.html


Image


:D 8-)
Image


i can just say : you are most stupid human that i see in this earth!!

I am An Iranian and I Am Live In Iran now... I Know Better Than You About Him ... but I cant say more about him for you because :
1-Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps can CONTROL every thing... like CIA and .....
2-My english language is bad...


Insults are not necessary. A lot of great detailed facts were given here from the results of excellent research. Living in Iran, even if it was true, gives you no argumentative advantage.

Matty Boy
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Matty Boy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:47 am

Stormblood wrote:
Specter wrote:There's also been deliberate predictive programming for this as well and isn't hard to make out at this point.

In the call of duty (Modern warfare) series, the main plot is basically about conflicts going on in the middle east and always involving nukes and attacks on the Us, mostly the eastern side for some reason.

They remastered Mw1 which was notorious for its nuke scene, but then they release a game called "Modern Warfare" that basically overlaps the previous version of the series with an alternate story but yet again involving a conflict with the US in the middle east, however this one actually takes place in real time. I figured they could have put a different title or at-least make it (Modern Warfare) 4. So there's the trilogy of the original and a trilogy of the remaster/remake. 3+3=6.


I think they'll also harvest the mental energy of people who play these unrealistic war games to manifest this specific goal, which is a game to them nonetheless.


Well I'm not promoting video games, but I'm sure some people here play them.

What you can do if you feel you need to nerd out once in awhile, is go into the settings on the game and turn the blood and gore off. That way your not really tying into the jewery . If there's no blood and piss stink, then there's no jewery.... That's probably how they found jews rather simply, Was zum Teufel ist das für ein Geruch?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3522
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:19 pm

blacksun666 wrote:Living in Iran, even if it was true, gives you no argumentative advantage.


If anything, it gives him a disadvantage, since local news always tend to be farfetched psyops.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 908

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
Sinarstm wrote:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
Yes! This is the truth.


Who was Qasem Soleimani?

Image

New Delhi: The head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite Quds Force, General Qassem Soleimani has been killed during a US airstrike on the Baghdad airport in Iraq.

“At the direction of the President, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qassem Soleimani,” said a statement released by the US’ Department of Defence.

For a long-time, the US has accused Iran of supporting Shia militia groups across West Asia in order to maintain its regional influence. And given that Soleimani’s Quds Force is responsible for all of Iran’s overseas covert special operations and proxy wars, many consider him to be the second most powerful individual in Iran.

He reported to only the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and was considered to have enjoyed more power than Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani.

Amidst deteriorating relations between the US and Iran, analysts argue that this might be the most severe escalation from the American side till date.

“Just imagine how we’d react if some adversary assassinated a member of the Joint Chiefs, an Undersecretary of State, or the DNI (Director of National Intelligence),” tweeted scholar Stephen Walt, trying to give Soleimani’s killing some context.

Soleimani, the man who established Iran’s Middle Eastern sphere of influence
Soleimani was born in 1957 in the Kerman province to a destitute peasant family. He was a construction worker before he joined the Iranian Revolutionary Guards following the 1979 revolution. So, his military career started only after the Islamic regime had been established under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. But even before he joined the military, Soleimani reportedly spent his free time listening to Khomeini’s revolutionary lectures.

Once the eight-year-long Iran-Iraq war ended in 1988, Tehran began its quest to establish a sphere of influence across the region. And from the very start, Soleimani was the key architect of Tehran’s Middle Eastern foreign and security policy.

“More than anyone else, Soleimani has been responsible for the creation of an arc of influence — which Iran terms its “Axis of Resistance”— extending from the Gulf of Oman through Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon to the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea,” notes Ali Soufan, a former FBI agent for a journal by the think-tank Combating Terrorism Centre at the West Point.

The idea was simple: Support Shiite powers and non-state actors in order to challenge the regional hegemony of the Saudi Arabia-led Sunni powers. And Soleimani evolved a lethal modus operandi to achieve Iran’s foreign policy goals.

“Suleimani took command of the Quds Force fifteen years ago (in 1998), and in that time he has sought to reshape the Middle East in Iran’s favor, working as a power broker and as a military force: assassinating rivals, arming allies, and, for most of a decade, directing a network of militant groups that killed hundreds of Americans in Iraq,” noted journalist Dexter Filkins in a 2013 profile of Soleimani for The New Yorker.

His role in Iran and Syria
From overseeing Iran’s military efforts against the Afghan Taliban in the late 1990s to advising Lebanon’s Hezbollah during the 2006 war with Israel to the Houthis in post-Arab Spring Yemen, Soleimani’s fingerprints were everywhere.

But in recent times, two of Soleimani’s key interventions had been in Iraq and Syria.

Once the Saddam Hussein regime fell in 2003, Iraq quickly moved to Tehran’s remit. As the recent Iran Cables highlighted, most of Iraq’s political class are essentially “clients” of Iranian power brokers. And among those Iranian power brokers, Soleimani has been the most prominent.

Moreover, when ISIS took Iraq in 2014, it was essentially Soleimani’s Shia militias drawn from across West Asia that helped oust the Islamic State caliphate. And at one point, US jets provided air cover to Soleimani’s militias fighting against ISIS in Iraq.

Soleimani was also the leader of Iran’s “direct and indirect military effort” in Syria after the 2011 revolution against its leader Bashar al-Assad. And, if today Assad can claim victory in Syria, many argue that it was predominantly because of Soleimani’s strategy.

“His (Soleimani’s) rapt audiences consist of Shi`a militiamen from various countries who fight in support of the Assad regime or against the Islamic State group, but there is never any doubt as to where their principal loyalty lies,” writes Soufan. “Not only do these groups sing songs about Soleimani, they produce music videos featuring militants doing parkour stunts and saluting the general’s image.”

Iran’s national hero
While Soleimani managed most of Iran’s regional policies, until a few years ago he remained a relatively elusive figure even in the Iranian public discourse — often operating from the shadows.

“The man who, until a couple of years ago most Iranians would not have recognised on the street, is now the subject of documentaries, news reports and even pop songs,” notes a 2015 report in the BBC.

Given that he was often photographed with the soldiers and militias on the battlefield, attended funerals of soldiers in both Iran and Iraq — over the past few years Soleimani had emerged as a national hero among the Iranian citizenry.

“Switch on the television in Iran these days and it won’t be long before you see General Qasem Soleimani,” adds the report.

Considering that Iran’s economy has continued to struggle and as citizens’ income dwindle, Soleimani’s regional antics were sold as acts of restoring Iranian civilisational pride.

Iran’s reaction on Soleimani’s killing
Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif called his killing an “act of international terrorism” and went on to declare that “the US bears responsibility for all consequences of its rogue adventurism”.

Meanwhile, Supreme Leader Khamenei tweeted “A #SevereRevenge awaits the criminals who have stained their hands with his & the other martyrs’ blood last night. Martyr Soleimani is an Intl figure of Resistance & all such people will seek revenge.”

As mentioned above, Soleimani was not just Iran’s second most powerful individual, he was also a celebrated national figure. Many analysts argue that it is this combination of factors that makes some form of Iranian retaliation imminent.

Although several other analysts argue that the killing of General Soleimani is such uncharted territory, that it is nearly impossible to speculate what future course of action might look like.

“Let’s be honest. No “hot take” makes any sense now. None of us who work on Iraq closely ever anticipated a scenario without him,” tweeted Iraqi journalist Rasha al Aqeedi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.i ... 184/%3famp


This is a more detailed writing about General Soleimani's great acts; this was written by Ali Soufan, the former FBI agent. I don't like some his thoughts but still it's higly recommended to read if someone wants to know the details:

https://ctc.usma.edu/qassem-soleimani-i ... -strategy/

And another article about him on Aljazeera:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020 ... 05377.html


Image


:D 8-)
Image


i can just say : you are most stupid human that i see in this earth!!

I am An Iranian and I Am Live In Iran now... I Know Better Than You About Him ... but I cant say more about him for you because :
1-Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps can CONTROL every thing... like CIA and .....
2-My english language is bad...


Insults are not necessary. A lot of great detailed facts were given here from the results of excellent research. Living in Iran, even if it was true, gives you no argumentative advantage.


Seems now there are massive protests against the revolutionary guard. Many iranians hated Soleimani. I guess hating Israel and fighting Isis does not necessarily make one a hero. If he was an islamic extremist that is to be understood. Too bad about the chaos in ME because jews want to take asvantage of this.

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 86
Location: Lemuria

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:17 am

I don't think there's any point in trying to reason/argue with this person. From the strange, schizophrenic, antagonistic responses he's been giving in this and other threads, he's probably some kind of jewish anti-government/pro-israel activist, maybe a Baha'i "convert" too although that's just a guess. That seems to be a common path for jews in Iran from what I can tell.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:52 am

This fellow's statements are typically that of a Beersheba, shit posting, Israeli. Just like either its buddy or second account on the Iran threads. There is a community of almost fifty thousand open Jews living in Iran in open Jewish communities and no one is harming them. This is will documented.

So his claims the Iranian regime would just kill him if he was a Jew is one a lie that no real Iranian would tell if they are honest. And two after that only something an Israeli shit poster would claim, non-existent persecution of the Jews by evil Iran.

Note all of a sudden we have these shit posters all claiming to be Iranian who just appear to squat on any thread about the incident that America just conducted on behalf of Israel and its aim is to use this to cause Iran to react into a large regional conflict for Israel's benefit.

And all the shit posters do is act like Jews and then tell us all how horrible the Iranian regime is and how they should be attacked for Israel.....

Typical Hasabara.

The question is not that of the Iranian regime and its greatness, I don't like them either. However the question is why are they being attacked all the time by America and Israel and their allies..... Because they stand in the way of Jewish supremacy in the region. I might not care for the Iranian government but Iran is a nation full of millions of innocent Gentile people and a war would kill hundreds of thousands of them. I oppose Iran being offered up as a mass human sacrifice for Jewish supremacy. Iran also didn't pull 911 the Mossad and their Jewish agents did. Israel is the only terrorist state in the Middle East and its responsible for numerous acts of terrorism against America.


Sinarstm wrote:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:Just because someone says he lives in Iran we cannot be sure if he is really Iranian...
There is a few thousands jew in Iran as well...

Sinarstm,
تو یهودی هستی؟
تو يه گستاخ حرومزاده اي!


Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής,
من یهودی نیستم... من شدیدا مخالف رژیم تروریستی جمهوری اسلامی و اون سپاهی های حرومزاده هستند ...
im not jew...(ok?) if i was jew,islamic regime would kill me.... OK????? do you understand????
حرومزاده هم اون دوستای ولایت معاشت هستند با اون سرداراشون....
اونو بدون اون قاسم سلیمانی خیلی از مردم ایرانو کشته .... اینو هم بدون که واقعا خاک تو سرت با اون مغزت... تا حالا یه آدم خارجی به احمقی تو ندیدم....

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:06 am

How many of these protests in Iran are organized by external intelligence agencies working inside Iran. There is a large movement of people within Iran who want government reform and an end to the Islamic regime. But these is always to be suspected when international politics are in play.

The problem is Trump's move on Iran with the sanctions will possible do two things, keep causing escalation of conflict in the region till there is some kind of war or cause some kind of popular uprising in Iran. However the second is harder when you make aggressive threats and actions towards Iran. Israeli's influence in Trump's admin obviously want war and nothing but war. The Israeli's don't want a strong Iran with a new democratic government and first world economy with the sanctions removed....

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:45 am

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Israel wanted him gone and had him on the hit list for awhile. He was too good of a military commander when it came to destroying Israeli military assets in Syria that of ISIS and other Sunni Islamic terrorist forces that are there to fight Assad. Which Iran has forces in Syria to protect as their ally. The goal of Israel is to destroy the Shia crescent of Lebanon, Syria and Iran which is the last power in the Middle East in the way of Greater Israel.


Yes! This is the truth.

Former CIA director Pompeo and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu premeditated the attack against Soleinami. They used Mossad informants at the airport in Tehran to forward Soleimani's position to the CIA to carry out the drone strike.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-intel-helped-the-united-states-to-take-out-soleimani-report-says-1.8382401

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:22 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
Sinarstm wrote:
i can just say : you are most stupid human that i see in this earth!!

I am An Iranian and I Am Live In Iran now... I Know Better Than You About Him ... but I cant say more about him for you because :
1-Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps can CONTROL every thing... like CIA and .....
2-My english language is bad...


Insults are not necessary. A lot of great detailed facts were given here from the results of excellent research. Living in Iran, even if it was true, gives you no argumentative advantage.


Seems now there are massive protests against the revolutionary guard. Many iranians hated Soleimani. I guess hating Israel and fighting Isis does not necessarily make one a hero. If he was an islamic extremist that is to be understood. Too bad about the chaos in ME because jews want to take asvantage of this.


The CIA co-opted the civil protests in Iran which in turn will become violent.

The CIA and Mossad are behind the riots

Also, the British Ambassador of Iran was briefly detained in Iran for inciting the riots.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-arrests-british-ambassador-over-inciting-and-directing-anti-govt-protests/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/12/uk-ambassador-iran-denies-street-protests-arrest-rob-macaire

The jews will diffidently try to take advantage of this.

User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 181

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:25 am

Hvítr Ormr wrote:I don't think there's any point in trying to reason/argue with this person. From the strange, schizophrenic, antagonistic responses he's been giving in this and other threads, he's probably some kind of jewish anti-government/pro-israel activist, maybe a Baha'i "convert" too although that's just a guess. That seems to be a common path for jews in Iran from what I can tell.


Thank you for writing this!!! So I am not the only person who noticed it...
In the other thread I wrote to him, what if he is a converted jew or if his family ties to the jews in a way...

We all know that the Iranian government and the Guard are shit, because of Islam, still there is absolutely no need to be a dumb asshole and go to such anti-government protests to get oneself shot.
The jews obviously want infights in Iran too.
It's good if more Iranian people start to awake, but for now it seems these protesters do not know much about the truth and they fail to realize how dangerous the jews are or do not care about it.
Presently this shit Iranian government and the Guard are the only ones who could save the Iranian people's asses from the jewish terror.

I hope the Iranian government will find more evidences about this plane crash issue, I'm sure their system has been hacked and that's why they made a mistake.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby blacksun666 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:45 am

Stormblood wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:Living in Iran, even if it was true, gives you no argumentative advantage.


If anything, it gives him a disadvantage, since local news always tend to be farfetched psyops.


You are right. And on top of that the psyops in Iran are getting much worse now.

NonDeaSoss
Posts: 1

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby NonDeaSoss » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:How many of these protests in Iran are organized by external intelligence agencies working inside Iran. There is a large movement of people within Iran who want government reform and an end to the Islamic regime. But these is always to be suspected when international politics are in play.

The problem is Trump's move on Iran with the sanctions will possible do two things, keep causing escalation of conflict in the region till there is some kind of war or cause some kind of popular uprising in Iran. However the second is harder when you make aggressive threats and actions towards Iran. Israeli's influence in Trump's admin obviously want war and nothing but war. The Israeli's don't want a strong Iran with a new democratic government and first world economy with the sanctions removed....

I need an opinion on something all of my journey and experience since I have found Jos has led me to believe that I am in my last life physical cycle into ascending to the spirit to continue my work there. My life path number is a 9 which mean i am in my last cycle and much as i want to see this world and universe flourish I can't help but think at the end of the day that nothin will be pure until existence is destroyed and recreated in its original purity and Im certain that i have received multiple messages from Satan and Lilith that i am their last and final Son in the Flesh what some would call the AntiChrist and I know this to be true and I truly believe that I can create this perfection for all souls to experience and exist in what are your thoughts on this in all honesty?

Aquarius
Posts: 5553

Re: United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:46 pm

NonDeaSoss wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:How many of these protests in Iran are organized by external intelligence agencies working inside Iran. There is a large movement of people within Iran who want government reform and an end to the Islamic regime. But these is always to be suspected when international politics are in play.

The problem is Trump's move on Iran with the sanctions will possible do two things, keep causing escalation of conflict in the region till there is some kind of war or cause some kind of popular uprising in Iran. However the second is harder when you make aggressive threats and actions towards Iran. Israeli's influence in Trump's admin obviously want war and nothing but war. The Israeli's don't want a strong Iran with a new democratic government and first world economy with the sanctions removed....

I need an opinion on something all of my journey and experience since I have found Jos has led me to believe that I am in my last life physical cycle into ascending to the spirit to continue my work there. My life path number is a 9 which mean i am in my last cycle and much as i want to see this world and universe flourish I can't help but think at the end of the day that nothin will be pure until existence is destroyed and recreated in its original purity and Im certain that i have received multiple messages from Satan and Lilith that i am their last and final Son in the Flesh what some would call the AntiChrist and I know this to be true and I truly believe that I can create this perfection for all souls to experience and exist in what are your thoughts on this in all honesty?
You are deluded as fuck, like very deluded. If you're on drugs you should stop using them, then read joyofsatan.com and start meditating. Since you are prone to delusions work hard on staying grounded in reality, void meditation is your friend.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests