Racism?,,,

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
daniitea

Racism?,,,

Postby daniitea » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:03 am

Hey so I'm only 17. I'm young. I've only recently become a Satanist but I still need help.

But one thing I noticed here is that most of you are Against Jewish people? Are you guys Against Jewish PEOPLE or the Jewish RELIGION? because in my opinion there's a difference between someone who simply has Jewish blood but is an Atheist, and someone who has Jewish blood but is also practising Judaism.

Hail Satan <33

HP Mageson666

Re: Racism?,,,

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Jews are a race as they admit in their own works the genetics' prove it. And there law is your mother has to be racially jewish for you to be a full blooded jew. And jews get genetic diseases specific to their racial group..The jewish religion is just the culture of the jewish race. The jews are an alien soul and are at war with all non-jews. Whom they call Goyim, which means cattle. The jews want to create the Messianic age which is the destruction of the Gentiles and the creation of a global nightmare state in which all Gentiles are either killed or enslaved as cattle. They have already murdered hundreds of millions of Gentiles in their quest for this. Especially under Communism which is the outer or political form of the Jewish religion.

Its in their soul and their very genetic expression via their psychological behaviours to be nothing more then a jew. And this is what they say themselves.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

daniitea

Re: Racism?,,,

Postby daniitea » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:04 am

thank you so much, that cleared a lot of things up.