Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GD question.

Vaal

If, for example, my ruling planet is Mars then is there a bigger chance that my guardian demon is Ares?

Btw, Can you even tell who is your GD from Natal chart?

Vaal said:
If, for example, my ruling planet is Mars then is there a bigger chance that my guardian demon is Ares?

I think that usually your GD is of the element that you are dominant in, and/or the element that you personally have the most affinity for.

The theory with the chart ruler also makes sense imo, since your GD is supposed to be your close friend and teacher, so specializing in the same planetary nature I feel would be almost a requirement. These are just theories of course. I don't think this was confirmed by any HPs yet.

Shael said:
Vaal said:

I think that usually your GD is of the element that you are dominant in, and/or the element that you personally have the most affinity for.

The theory with the chart ruler also makes sense imo, since your GD is supposed to be your close friend and teacher, so specializing in the same planetary nature I feel would be almost a requirement. These are just theories of course. I don't think this was confirmed by any HPs yet.

Thanks.

I think that would make sense. Also, I heard that some people can have multiply GD ,so I don't know how it really works. Would be nice if some HP shared his opinion on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back