Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Introduction (with a Race and Health Question)

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Since the First question was already answered I'll answer the 2nd one.

1. Void meditation. This kind of meditation is extremely helpful as with constant practice it gives you complete control over your own mind. With mastery over the mind you will be able to shut off unwanted thoughts at will, keep calm in stressful situations, and stay level headed. This will take time and daily practice.

2. Aum. I'm not entirely certain on how it works but the Aum vibration can help clear the mind.

3. Satanas/ Satanama. Satanas can be used with anything and Satanama has healing properties to it. Choose one or the other or both depending on how much energy you can handle. You use an affirmation to direct the energy to a goal that you want accomplished. In this case something related to your health. Make sure to include "in a safe and positive way" to your affirmation.

4. Runes. THURISAZ is an excellent rune to use as when used in white magic it can heal and give courage. Wunjo is another excellent rune to use as it can heal it binds the healing of the mind with healing of the physical self. It can also raise confidence and self-esteem. You use an affirmation to direct the energy to a goal that you want accomplished. In this case something related to your health. Make sure to include "in a safe and positive way" to your affirmation.

Medicine is helpful but all medicine made in pharmacies that rely on drugs and chemicals have some sort of side effect to them. It can also make the body dependent on them. If you haven't already started using them you can hold off on using pills unless its a serious case. With seizures I believe you shouldn't raise too much energy. Raising too much energy that you can't handle can trigger a seizure. For your meditation program I suggest starting small but I don't know how long you been meditating so that is up to you. Anxiety is indeed a problem relating to the mind and healing the mind and having control over the mind will help banish it. Stay strong.

I'll begin using the rune you suggested and I've been meditating for a while now so I am not really worried about it affecting me in a bad way like seizures, it's just whenever I don't meditate my energy goes lopsided and causes it. I'll probably won't go on meds anymore (I haven't started) thanks to this ^^

Academic Scholar said:
"The Native American's were a combination of ancient White Races and Amerindian Races and some times a sub race that resulted from the mixture of both. The ancient Whites were spiritual Satanists as I have documented. The Amerindians believed in the same. They had an identical culture as well the chiefs were people who had achieved the opening of the crown chakra with the serpent. There were books wrote on their beliefs by American researchers back in the 19th century who lived with them as anthropologists before the beliefs disappeared with the christianization of the Amerindian People.. From what the Medicine Men told them they believed in the Nagi Wakan's which means divine or heavenly serpents this is the ancient title of our Gods. And they had the esoteric doctrine of the energy centers and serpent energy. They were serpent worshippers. What they also meant by Medicine is what we would call prana, the serpent energy. They had inner spiritual societies in their communities devoted to this practice." - High Priest Mageson/Don Danko

Oooh thanks for relaying that info it's really helpful :)

Thank you both for the replies ^^ (And sorry for the late reply) I feel much more confident with the new information I have obtained so thanks again :D

I wouldn't use Thurisaz unless you are fairly experienced with vibrating runes. You can use it for pretty much anything (its energy can open any chakra) but the feeling can be quite intense. If you are strengthening your 3rd eye/pineal, I will say its particularly good considering most are in a spiritual enough mood when attempting that. If you are planning on making a routine to cleanse your health with Thurisaz tho, its probably best to try it out with other affirmations first to get a feel for the energy-or use Algiz instead which is a rune of cleansing/protection. Whereas Thurisaz could be used in black magick, Algiz is highly unsuitable for it so I feel it would definitely be much better for your purposes of healing.

I'm also not sure if Thurisaz has a potentiality to trigger seizures either, but don't worry if you've started using it-worrying will more likely make it happen etc.

Saytan Abbrasa

im currently doing a working with thurisaz, and the first few days were really intense... i had the strenght to punch through a wall, but now its all good, i mean the first few days can always be intense in any working with new energies, but i wouldnt use thurisaz for healing... it is more like shielding, and healing and shielding are a difference... thurisaz energies are strong, so just be carefull to programm it good and always say in a healthy way for me etc. but if you are not doing a working but just for opening chakras or something then give yourself inbetween always 1-2 days to adjust, but if it really is too much for you then just stop doing it until you advance a bit more... :)

Hello, it is easy to tell your race just never worry. You should never worry. Now that is out of the way ask yourself who you look more similar to in general the whites or asians. That should tell you all you need to know really. Also ask the same question in regards to if your personality is more white or asian. If I had to guess I would say you're white. American Indians are mongolian looking, a savage look to them. Theres alot of Indians that can classify as Whites as there seemed to be alot of intermixture back in the day that spawned a generation or two of White Indians who would still be white. That's a joke by the way. You are either white or you are black or asian or jewish. So yes you are white.

Regarding the seizure issue you should read the warning by HPS Maxine on what yoga can do to your body because it raises the bioelectricity which could mess with your seizures. All meditation actually increases the bioelectricity but particularly the yogas, but just read the warnings and even consult with your doctor as you can never be too careful. Just tell your doctor, when you ask him, that you are trying some breathing and visualization exercises and also some yoga. Don't tell him you're a spiritual satanist.

Than you can get an opinion from the Gods as a beginner it's good to get into contact with the Gods and work divination skills, but make sure to read the warnings and really consider it because it's your serious health issue and you cannot play with it.

13th_Wolf said:
I wouldn't use Thurisaz unless you are fairly experienced with vibrating runes. You can use it for pretty much anything (its energy can open any chakra) but the feeling can be quite intense. If you are strengthening your 3rd eye/pineal, I will say its particularly good considering most are in a spiritual enough mood when attempting that. If you are planning on making a routine to cleanse your health with Thurisaz tho, its probably best to try it out with other affirmations first to get a feel for the energy-or use Algiz instead which is a rune of cleansing/protection. Whereas Thurisaz could be used in black magick, Algiz is highly unsuitable for it so I feel it would definitely be much better for your purposes of healing.

I'm also not sure if Thurisaz has a potentiality to trigger seizures either, but don't worry if you've started using it-worrying will more likely make it happen etc.

Saytan Abbrasa
AncientShadow666 said:
im currently doing a working with thurisaz, and the first few days were really intense... i had the strenght to punch through a wall, but now its all good, i mean the first few days can always be intense in any working with new energies, but i wouldnt use thurisaz for healing... it is more like shielding, and healing and shielding are a difference... thurisaz energies are strong, so just be carefull to programm it good and always say in a healthy way for me etc. but if you are not doing a working but just for opening chakras or something then give yourself inbetween always 1-2 days to adjust, but if it really is too much for you then just stop doing it until you advance a bit more... :)

For both of these, I am still a beginner at runes, it was only recently I began try to learn about them. I have a hard time rolling the Rs but the Rtrs have been helping me roll them but still rusty. I made sure in my affirmations that I added the safety and healthy for me part. I also tried using the perthro rune just in case beforehand because as I learned Thurisaz is a wild rune with immense energy if one were to vibrate it.
I am pretty good at meditating and visualization though I don't consider myself a beginner with that.
I just have a feeling that it's only because my energies are unbalanced because I raised a lot of energy on a few occasions and nothing happened but feeling a massive energy high lol
I'll experiment with the different runes people are giving me and see what happens ^^

NaziMan12 said:
Hello, it is easy to tell your race just never worry. You should never worry. Now that is out of the way ask yourself who you look more similar to in general the whites or asians. That should tell you all you need to know really. Also ask the same question in regards to if your personality is more white or asian. If I had to guess I would say you're white. American Indians are mongolian looking, a savage look to them. Theres alot of Indians that can classify as Whites as there seemed to be alot of intermixture back in the day that spawned a generation or two of White Indians who would still be white. That's a joke by the way. You are either white or you are black or asian or jewish. So yes you are white.

Regarding the seizure issue you should read the warning by HPS Maxine on what yoga can do to your body because it raises the bioelectricity which could mess with your seizures. All meditation actually increases the bioelectricity but particularly the yogas, but just read the warnings and even consult with your doctor as you can never be too careful. Just tell your doctor, when you ask him, that you are trying some breathing and visualization exercises and also some yoga. Don't tell him you're a spiritual satanist.

Than you can get an opinion from the Gods as a beginner it's good to get into contact with the Gods and work divination skills, but make sure to read the warnings and really consider it because it's your serious health issue and you cannot play with it.

Yeah I learned that back in the day my family were forced to mix with whites because of course there was survival issues due to history. So I am part white (on a small scale) and I relate more to the white part of me because I was raised in the city even though I had mostly asian friends lol. It makes sense though about looking Asian because of where Mongolia is placed, but yeah now that I reflect I feel mostly white ^^

I'd like to admit I actually haven't started doing yoga ^^; .... I wanted to but some poses require physical strength which I don't have LOL so I was going to strengthen myself physically before doing yoga but some poses I do here and there at random times because they are easier to do.
I did see a warning from HPS Maxine on a power meditation page about raising too much energy too but the times I did have a seizure, as I said it was times where I didn't raise any energy, it was just unbalanced?
I swear any doctor I go to they all just want to slap medication on me especially when I talk about meditation or energy. I could try going to a place just for aboriginals but most of the time they are unreliable.

I tried asking Father Satan about what I could do, thats when others noticed my thread about it and began replying.The seizure problem is not that serious really (I don't think anyways), It only began happening last year in December which was only once and then again at the beginning of September this year. I am trying to empower/strengthen by astral senses though atm and I am dabbling with a pendulum but both will take some time. Usually any divination I can actually notice as I am right now is like dreams and signs in real life

Well only a few here even have good divination like HPS Maxine she has perfect astral vision and communication with the Gods but it is important to develop it if you ever want to make yourself a great wizard and satanist. As for the seizure part if you were not diagnosed with epilepsy or a similar medical disease/condition than you can go ahead and do yoga in my opinion.

If you have been doing meditations for a year now a small seizure-like physical symptom is sometimes normal. Check out the sermon about the kundalini's symptoms on the body and mind when it is awakened it may surprise you. There is a long list of symptoms it can produce due to changes it brings about.

Sup Grim :)

Mongolians and Aboriginals are extremely similar. And I think they are the only two races who are born with a blue mark on the tailbone? Im not sure if its true that our two races the only ones but thats what Mongolians say.

Id say our races are like twins, very similar to the point it could confuse a lot of people but still with key distinctions and different cores/"personality". I feel like the hardest part to distinguish between us is the physical appearance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back