Hey everyone, I'm Snow

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
User avatar
finalsnow666
Posts: 6

Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby finalsnow666 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello fello Satanists. I am Snow. I'm new to this forum although I've been reading JoS pages and studying the contents of the site for about a year now. I have had profound experiences through meditation and I have seen the brilliant light of Satan. I will be honest and say that personally, I do not support white nationalism or national socialism. This is because I'm not too big on governments in general and view them as easily corruptible. Hoping I'm still welcome here as a believer in the glory and power of Lucifer.
HAIL LUCIFER!!!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!
Nailed to the cross while the weak
Overcome with grief weep and mourn
To pervert the mind of the following sheep soul
You scourge was born
As a shepherd of the inferior rats
You knew what to do

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:27 am

That is a pointless argument against Nationalism and has nowhere in reality, to support it.

Nationalism is from the Greek Ethnos which means race. People are part of races that form cultures that form their nations into civilizations that are connected to their lands because each People need land for resources and living space to survive and evolve. And Governments are simply the leadership of the People and the one institution they have to represent them and their interests and protect those interests.

Your argument against National Socialism does not hold up either. As their Government was not corrupt and removed the corruption in their society. The National Socialist Party was voted in by Democratic majority in the three National elections that occurred in Germany during their time in existence. This is why they dominated the Government everyone voted for them and not the other parties. The National Socialist Party created a Republican system based on Plato. The same classic Greek ideals were the basis of the European enlightenment and the creation of America which was a classical liberal WHITE NATIONALIST society.

The leadership principal exists its know by scientists its part of the organic reality of human beings and the organization principals of society.

The people who argue against Government today are mainly these Libertarians who argue is they want a government of globalist banks and corporations over a Government of the People for the People and which the People have the political agency to reform to serve their interests again.

Libertarian thought originates in sociopaths like Hobbes. Who worships the real god of the jews, that of the almighty shekel.

Your always going to have Government its about what kind of Government. I want a Government that represents me and my interests which are part of the collective interests of my People and our collective racial, cultural community..


finalsnow666 wrote:Hello fello Satanists. I am Snow. I'm new to this forum although I've been reading JoS pages and studying the contents of the site for about a year now. I have had profound experiences through meditation and I have seen the brilliant light of Satan. I will be honest and say that personally, I do not support white nationalism or national socialism. This is because I'm not too big on governments in general and view them as easily corruptible. Hoping I'm still welcome here as a believer in the glory and power of Lucifer.
HAIL LUCIFER!!!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
finalsnow666
Posts: 6

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby finalsnow666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:39 am

To be honest, I wasn't trying to make an argument against the ideology, more just why I personally don't approve of it. I am not a "libertarian" in the way you are describing. I'm more of a market Anarchist. By this I mean that I like free markets but disapprove of the boss-worker hierarchies in capitalism. This is distinct from communism in that there is no "party" like Marx supported. Merely a worker's revolution lead by the workers themselves with no one representing them. Actually the communists HATED the Anarchists which is why the Russian reds mass-murdered them in Spain and Ukraine. Also why Marx hated Bakunin (a noted anti-semite by the way who said " This whole Jewish world, comprising a single exploiting sect, a kind of blood sucking people, a kind of organic destructive collective parasite, going beyond not only the frontiers of states, but of political opinion, this world is now, at least for the most part, at the disposal of Marx on the one hand, and of Rothschild on the other... This may seem strange. What can there be in common between socialism and a leading bank? The point is that authoritarian socialism, Marxist communism, demands a strong centralisation of the state. And where there is centralisation of the state, there must necessarily be a central bank, and where such a bank exists, the parasitic Jewish nation, speculating with the Labour of the people, will be found). There is also Nationalist Anarchism by the way.
Nailed to the cross while the weak
Overcome with grief weep and mourn
To pervert the mind of the following sheep soul
You scourge was born
As a shepherd of the inferior rats
You knew what to do

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 am

Your first post in your complaining about Ethno Nationalism for White People which White People need in order to exist and then you don't offer an actual argument but go on a tangent about your beliefs about Marxism and Anarchism.....

Jews don't want White Nationalism either it looks like you have something in common with them. Maybe you should put down the Anarchist writings of Jewess Emma Goldman and rabbi Chomsky and clear your mind.


finalsnow666 wrote:To be honest, I wasn't trying to make an argument against the ideology, more just why I personally don't approve of it. I am not a "libertarian" in the way you are describing. I'm more of a market Anarchist. By this I mean that I like free markets but disapprove of the boss-worker hierarchies in capitalism. This is distinct from communism in that there is no "party" like Marx supported. Merely a worker's revolution lead by the workers themselves with no one representing them. Actually the communists HATED the Anarchists which is why the Russian reds mass-murdered them in Spain and Ukraine. Also why Marx hated Bakunin (a noted anti-semite by the way who said " This whole Jewish world, comprising a single exploiting sect, a kind of blood sucking people, a kind of organic destructive collective parasite, going beyond not only the frontiers of states, but of political opinion, this world is now, at least for the most part, at the disposal of Marx on the one hand, and of Rothschild on the other... This may seem strange. What can there be in common between socialism and a leading bank? The point is that authoritarian socialism, Marxist communism, demands a strong centralisation of the state. And where there is centralisation of the state, there must necessarily be a central bank, and where such a bank exists, the parasitic Jewish nation, speculating with the Labour of the people, will be found). There is also Nationalist Anarchism by the way.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
finalsnow666
Posts: 6

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby finalsnow666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:12 am

Yes, I was making my position more clear because you made straw man argument against me being a libertarian.

And okay Jews probably don't want Freddy Krueger to kill them. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! ...unless you wanna be killed by Freddy... that would be kinda cool actually but you get my point.

So because certain relevant authors are Jewish that means the whole ideology is Jewish. What sense does that make? Especially when the founder of the ideology is very clearly not a Jew.

And I don't know about white people needing nationalism to exist. I seem to be doing fine. Look, I doubt we're ever going to come to any sort of agreement on this issue. We just have two very different perspectives on it.

HP Mageson666 wrote:Your first post in your complaining about Ethno Nationalism for White People which White People need in order to exist and then you don't offer an actual argument but go on a tangent about your beliefs about Marxism and Anarchism.....

Jews don't want White Nationalism either it looks like you have something in common with them. Maybe you should put down the Anarchist writings of Jewess Emma Goldman and rabbi Chomsky and clear your mind.


finalsnow666 wrote:To be honest, I wasn't trying to make an argument against the ideology, more just why I personally don't approve of it. I am not a "libertarian" in the way you are describing. I'm more of a market Anarchist. By this I mean that I like free markets but disapprove of the boss-worker hierarchies in capitalism. This is distinct from communism in that there is no "party" like Marx supported. Merely a worker's revolution lead by the workers themselves with no one representing them. Actually the communists HATED the Anarchists which is why the Russian reds mass-murdered them in Spain and Ukraine. Also why Marx hated Bakunin (a noted anti-semite by the way who said " This whole Jewish world, comprising a single exploiting sect, a kind of blood sucking people, a kind of organic destructive collective parasite, going beyond not only the frontiers of states, but of political opinion, this world is now, at least for the most part, at the disposal of Marx on the one hand, and of Rothschild on the other... This may seem strange. What can there be in common between socialism and a leading bank? The point is that authoritarian socialism, Marxist communism, demands a strong centralisation of the state. And where there is centralisation of the state, there must necessarily be a central bank, and where such a bank exists, the parasitic Jewish nation, speculating with the Labour of the people, will be found). There is also Nationalist Anarchism by the way.
Nailed to the cross while the weak
Overcome with grief weep and mourn
To pervert the mind of the following sheep soul
You scourge was born
As a shepherd of the inferior rats
You knew what to do

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 96

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:01 am

Forget all you ever learned about social structures and let the glorious HP Mageson666 shower you with his unfathomable knowledge. When it comes to society and its structures, he really is the all-knowing.
He will even make it short & clear for anyone to understand.
(This is just my personal advice; when HP Mageson666 replies, take notes! :))
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 36

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:18 am

Your ideology seems Libertarian even if you don't wanna accomplish it. No matter how you want to put it , a state cannot be governed without a Government. Anarchists are on the lowest order of the ladder. We have been fighting against your kind for centuries now. Jews created anarchism just as they created aethism . Same tactics. Divide and destroy. Get disillusioned by reading National Socialist books and their political ideologies along with their economic policies .
666blacksun.net (go to nazi archive)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:08 am

HP Mageson whats your opinion on slavery in ancient Greece and Rome and the theory of it being introduced by Jews whom had infiltrated, corrupted and then gained control of the society? The only perfect ancient society could have only been one free of Jewish control, which there may have been in these. The fact is the Jews were definitely present at one point or another in these societies as Satan had lost the battle for Earth far before that.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Going back to Proudhon his writings on Anarchism. Its really an attempt to create a liberal system based on its inclusion into economic and state realities of the time and dealing with the system of the ancient regime. However Anarchism is really just radical liberalism in the common sense and it does not work.

The definition of it is:
Belief in the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or compulsion.


This is fantasy and is depended on the golden rule of Christianity and numerous other belief systems for thousands of years had the same rule in them that Christianity stole it from. It does not work. The anarchists failed to combat the Communists and were allied with them in many cases n the Anarcho-Communist system. The people who did successfully fight off the Jewish Marxists were the National Socialists and Fascists.

Which is why the Jews promote Anarchism and hate National Socialism and Fascism. You and the Jews both hate White Nationalism. Because you both view it as a threat to yourselves. The Jews want to remain strong and united within their own race and their empire and want the White Goyim, weak, divided and foolish and not organizing into a strong government or even basic political agency for ourselves as that is a threat to the Jews plans and power monopoly. Anarchism for the jew was simply a weapon to break apart the host society and render it confused and powerless to oppose their united jewish racial agenda. Rabbi Chomsky who anarchist writings are nothing more then cultural Marxist decconstructionalism which is an admitted strategy by jews to attack the organic frame work and identity of White society. No surprise Soros has the Anarchists in the streets with Communist symbolism attacking White People for wanting Nationalism for Whites.

And by opposing White Nationalism you are helping them out. Your reaction to this fact is not an argument. The White Race is being literally exterminated by a demographic campaign of replacement and ethnic cleansing by non-Whites being lead by Jews. Soon the West will look like South Africa were the Whites are being openly genocided by Black communists being led by Jews. Your not doing alright you are living under an anti-White globalist regime run by murderous Jews who have created a system to oppose and exterminate you and your race from existence.

Your reply shows your simply ignorant of reality. Which is probably why you think Anarchism is something wonderful.

Anarchism does not work because it is a denial of natural realities that relate to the organic structure of hierarchy that societies are built on. The mistake they made was instead of reforming this principal to something that was not aberrant such as the problem of the ancient regime they tried to throw it all out the window and it failed.

The National Socialist reformed the principal back to its proper place with meritocracy. The ancient Veda's talk about the natural order and so does the Platonic texts of there being a natural leadership class inherent within societies that rise to the top and lead the People and attend to their well being. Even Chimpanzee clans function on this principal.

Science has also found from studying human behaviour and evolutionary biology and psychology that humans are hierarchal by nature in their societies. Which trumps Anarchist thinking. Anarchism is a social construct that does not work.. Government is a legitimate and natural structure for society and the one way people have to regulate their society for their well being. The National Socialists proved this fact with returning this to its proper role as a Guardian class in the Platonic sense.


finalsnow666 wrote:Yes, I was making my position more clear because you made straw man argument against me being a libertarian.

And okay Jews probably don't want Freddy Krueger to kill them. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! ...unless you wanna be killed by Freddy... that would be kinda cool actually but you get my point.

So because certain relevant authors are Jewish that means the whole ideology is Jewish. What sense does that make? Especially when the founder of the ideology is very clearly not a Jew.

And I don't know about white people needing nationalism to exist. I seem to be doing fine. Look, I doubt we're ever going to come to any sort of agreement on this issue. We just have two very different perspectives on it.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:08 pm

The National Socialist's also broke capitalism by returning the value of the economic system and market back to LABOUR and not money. And returned the natural dignity back to labour. That was the end of the capitalist system. They went back to Aristotle and his moral principals of economics' that were lost with the capitalist revolutions under the Medici's and Fuggers and onwards in Europe in the 15th, 16th century.

They created protectionism for the workers as fellow German People not simply as workers. And brought the proper balance between the organization classes of German society were no group was allowed to oppress the other. They created cooperation.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:12 pm

finalsnow666 wrote:Yes, I was making my position more clear because you made straw man argument against me being a libertarian.

And okay Jews probably don't want Freddy Krueger to kill them. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! ...unless you wanna be killed by Freddy... that would be kinda cool actually but you get my point.

So because certain relevant authors are Jewish that means the whole ideology is Jewish. What sense does that make? Especially when the founder of the ideology is very clearly not a Jew.

And I don't know about white people needing nationalism to exist. I seem to be doing fine. Look, I doubt we're ever going to come to any sort of agreement on this issue. We just have two very different perspectives on it.

HP Mageson666 wrote:Your first post in your complaining about Ethno Nationalism for White People which White People need in order to exist and then you don't offer an actual argument but go on a tangent about your beliefs about Marxism and Anarchism.....

Jews don't want White Nationalism either it looks like you have something in common with them. Maybe you should put down the Anarchist writings of Jewess Emma Goldman and rabbi Chomsky and clear your mind.


finalsnow666 wrote:To be honest, I wasn't trying to make an argument against the ideology, more just why I personally don't approve of it. I am not a "libertarian" in the way you are describing. I'm more of a market Anarchist. By this I mean that I like free markets but disapprove of the boss-worker hierarchies in capitalism. This is distinct from communism in that there is no "party" like Marx supported. Merely a worker's revolution lead by the workers themselves with no one representing them. Actually the communists HATED the Anarchists which is why the Russian reds mass-murdered them in Spain and Ukraine. Also why Marx hated Bakunin (a noted anti-semite by the way who said " This whole Jewish world, comprising a single exploiting sect, a kind of blood sucking people, a kind of organic destructive collective parasite, going beyond not only the frontiers of states, but of political opinion, this world is now, at least for the most part, at the disposal of Marx on the one hand, and of Rothschild on the other... This may seem strange. What can there be in common between socialism and a leading bank? The point is that authoritarian socialism, Marxist communism, demands a strong centralisation of the state. And where there is centralisation of the state, there must necessarily be a central bank, and where such a bank exists, the parasitic Jewish nation, speculating with the Labour of the people, will be found). There is also Nationalist Anarchism by the way.


He didn't call you a Libertarian but it's a fact Anarchists are anti-Nazi in general. If you are a former Anarchist that is learning about Satanism (Nazism) then HP Mageson's writing's in general are a good learning point. The many sermons will detail what the coming society of Satan's and the Gods and Hitler will look like. The age of victimization and suffering is over.

User avatar
Iudex
Posts: 10

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby Iudex » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:36 pm

[quote=NaziMan12]Satanism (Nazism)[/quote]
I'm no expert, but..... Satanism is not Nazism. Satanism is about the soul and trying to accomplish godhead through spiritual improvement. It has nothing to do with any ideology. Even if 99.9% of Satanists were Nazis, that doesn't make the RELIGION Nazism. The two are separate.

Just wanted to point that out even though you already know that.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 83
Location: Internet, "The Craddle of 21th White Supremacy"

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby Egon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:24 pm

If you don't like and/or don't want to understand NS then being on Spiritual Satanism is pointless, just leave and go look for what you want. Yeah we also don't get it why Gentiles in general need spiritual powers either or other things that are vital to our survival cause Shlomo told we were doing so fine without it. Because this is useful and vital to our survival, and without either we would be gone in the Middle Ages already, as everything useful for us is evil for the Jew. And there is no White Genocide going on and shit right? lol

finalsnow666 wrote:And I don't know about white people needing nationalism to exist. I seem to be doing fine. Look, I doubt we're ever going to come to any sort of agreement on this issue. We just have two very different perspectives on it.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm

A person is not required to be National Socialist to be a Spiritual Satanist this is true. However Hitler and the top Leaders of the Reich were Spiritual Satanists and working with our Gods to bring about a new golden age. Hitler was a SatGuru. A spiritual world teacher who opened up a new path in our time based on Eternal Truth for the world.

Hitler destroyed the Jewish world religion in its exoteric form of Marxism and saved the world in the process from being destroyed.

Hitler is also the father of National independence for India as Hindu leaders have stated openly.

What Nazi man does not understand is simple. A society based on Logos, the eternal spiritual order of existence is a society were culture is religion. Because the two are one. The jews stole this and corrupted it with the Holy Roman Empire and the medieval idealism. Which caused the secular revolution against it but the Founders of America stated America is founded on the eternal laws of nature, natures god. Attempting to bring back Logos into the world properly. They showed this with the symbol of Maat. Which was the ancient symbol of the Aryan religion.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Iudex wrote:[quote=NaziMan12]Satanism (Nazism)

I'm no expert, but..... Satanism is not Nazism. Satanism is about the soul and trying to accomplish godhead through spiritual improvement. It has nothing to do with any ideology. Even if 99.9% of Satanists were Nazis, that doesn't make the RELIGION Nazism. The two are separate.

Just wanted to point that out even though you already know that.[/quote]

Satanists are Nazis but you have a technical grammatical point sure. If a Satanist is advanced on the path of god hood he will naturally produce a more Nazi world. Satanists are Nazis. The Demons are Nazis it has been quoted by Lilith herself. Lilith has a quote to the effect of Nazism is Satanism.

You're right and I wasn't trying to link it on a technical level but on a introductory level because he is obviously new to Satanism.

User avatar
finalsnow666
Posts: 6

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby finalsnow666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Your ideology seems Libertarian even if you don't wanna accomplish it. No matter how you want to put it , a state cannot be governed without a Government. Anarchists are on the lowest order of the ladder. We have been fighting against your kind for centuries now. Jews created anarchism just as they created aethism . Same tactics. Divide and destroy. Get disillusioned by reading National Socialist books and their political ideologies along with their economic policies .
666blacksun.net (go to nazi archive)


What is your proof that Jews created Anarchism other then the fact that few relevant authors happen to be Jewish? I am not a libertarian in the sense he was describing. I don't want banks and corporations to run the world. that would be "anarcho" - capitalism
Nailed to the cross while the weak
Overcome with grief weep and mourn
To pervert the mind of the following sheep soul
You scourge was born
As a shepherd of the inferior rats
You knew what to do

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 318
Location: Arierheim

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby AncientShadow666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:36 pm

do you guys know whats funny? the moment he said that he DOESNT SUPPORT national socialism i had to laugh my ass off...you know why?
because the PICTURE he has is the LOGO of NATIONAL SOCIALIST black metal BAND HAHAHHAHAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spiritual satanism IS nazism, and nazism IS spiritual satanism.... white race has to be preserved, culture has to be preserved, we are nothing without it, just a lost sheep among the wolves

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Anarchism is dominated by jews and jewish ideology. All popular anarchism is jewish libertarianism. Or that of Rabbi Chomsky, Goldman and on and on.

All the anarchists movements are waving the communist flag from Germany and throwing rocks at people for jewish capitalist oligarchs like Soros. Even the original Anarchists were following jewish xianity and claiming that rabbi jewsus was the original Anarchist.

Rabbi jewsus was the original Anarchist hence I guess the jews did create it....Kind of how like the Pope looked into the gospels and found Communism looking back at him so he had the Jesuits create Liberation Theology which is Anarcho communism.


finalsnow666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Your ideology seems Libertarian even if you don't wanna accomplish it. No matter how you want to put it , a state cannot be governed without a Government. Anarchists are on the lowest order of the ladder. We have been fighting against your kind for centuries now. Jews created anarchism just as they created aethism . Same tactics. Divide and destroy. Get disillusioned by reading National Socialist books and their political ideologies along with their economic policies .
666blacksun.net (go to nazi archive)


What is your proof that Jews created Anarchism other then the fact that few relevant authors happen to be Jewish? I am not a libertarian in the sense he was describing. I don't want banks and corporations to run the world. that would be "anarcho" - capitalism
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 pm

I don't take Anarchism seriously every Anarchist I knew was just a gutter punk that did too much drugs and were mad at their parents. Rabbi Chomsky is more for higher educated shitlibs and Libertarianism for twenty somethings in general and for jewish men to promote on utube for shekels in the alt lite.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Rocky90-Oceano
Posts: 58

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby Rocky90-Oceano » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Satanism is Nazism. Nazism is Satanism. There is not much to discuss!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 pm

You can find Anarchism and Communism within xianity no mistake Anarcho communism is also part of Anarchism......What's the one thing you can't find within it......Nazism.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HailVictory88
Posts: 38

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:13 am

I know some of the political stuff may seem hard to digest now, but my advice is to keep an open mind. While I initially did not fully understand the importance that National Socialism plays in a Satanic worldview, it has become clearer to me as I study and advance.

User avatar
finalsnow666
Posts: 6

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby finalsnow666 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 pm

To be quite honest, I'm worried about the implications of being a Nazi. I don't want to lose good friends, my family, etc. If I ever did become a Nazi, I would never tell anyone.
Nailed to the cross while the weak
Overcome with grief weep and mourn
To pervert the mind of the following sheep soul
You scourge was born
As a shepherd of the inferior rats
You knew what to do

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:50 pm

You can agree with the philosophy of National Socialism which is the application of eternal laws of the universe to a cultural and political structure for a society. Which is what the ancient Egyptians to the ancient Chinese had with the Laws of Maat and Taoism. Without having to be ridiculous about it. You can explain things in away that others can understand without mentioning things that would get you in trouble.

finalsnow666 wrote:To be quite honest, I'm worried about the implications of being a Nazi. I don't want to lose good friends, my family, etc. If I ever did become a Nazi, I would never tell anyone.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 318
Location: Arierheim

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Snow

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm

finalsnow666 wrote:To be quite honest, I'm worried about the implications of being a Nazi. I don't want to lose good friends, my family, etc. If I ever did become a Nazi, I would never tell anyone.


no one said that you should go around and scream: HEEEYYY PEEPSSS IM A NAZII!!!!!
you should know who you can trust to say such thing, if you dont trust some people then dont tell them, simple as that...

in my eyes (but this is my opinion and my life), people who i cant trust which such things are not my friends and to be honest i have many of them if not all of them know about me being a nazi and they still love me because: im a normal human being who takes care of those friendships... but those are MY friends who know me well enough so that they see why i have the opinions which i have and they are fine with that completely, and i dont have trouble with other people because of it because i know who i can trust... but im also not that stupid to go around openly like a nazi and tell the whole world im a nazi... alright im a bit lucky when it comes to family, my family is totaly fine with me being nation socialist, they knew who is behind everything even before i became SS... so i can openly meditate in my room ,my parents respect that i do even rituals they respect that, i mean i even talked about spiritual satanism with my parents and they listenend i have perfect parents for that so.. i guess im lucky with this one...but yes you should be carefull, being a nazi is in your being and not to go around with swastika flag and to show it to everyone, because you will definitely become a target like that... once you start to live on your own, different story...


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bravera, ETERNAL_LIFE_666, Shivachakra and 2 guests