Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help(Hatha yoga)

Strantrickt said:
Aquarius said:
Strantrickt said:
What’s a hill asana?

Peak

Kindly share a link and we'd be able to help out...

On another note yoga is not like calisthenics, if you can't do an asanas there's a reason why. You gradually build your flexibility and it's not an athletic competition of "can do" or being up for a challenging yourself.

You should not force or strain when doing the asanas but feel relief throughout and be in a meditative state, this is what creates the energy buzz when you relax afterwards in the savasana pose after a routine. Find an asanas that comes close that you can do, and gradually work to this "hill" asanas. That's the right approach.

Yoga is not about doing an asana perfectly right away. It is an ongoing process and can take years of practice to get into each asana correctly. Yoga is not about strict perfectionism, it is about accepting yourself and becoming better at your pace.

Go to youtube, and search your asana. There will be many videos for how to do it, and modifications if it is too difficult.

Perhaps by "hill" and "peak" you mean downward facing dog? If your legs need to bend at the knees this is fine, and your heels do not have to be flat on the ground. Just do the best you can, relax into it, focus on your breathing, and you will still get benefits :)

Strantrickt said:
My English is bad. What if I never do? I can't seem to.

Can you do these? :?:
Mountain-Pose.jpg

savasana.jpg

Practice:
https://www.doyouyoga.com/a-10-minute-morning-yoga-sequence-for-beginners/

What is "hill"?
Translate hill in your native language, please.

Strantrickt said:
94n said:
What is "hill"?
Translate hill in your native language, please.

Tepe
Do the poses depicted on the picture. And there are many techniques you can perform that is contained in the URL I posted. The URL is underneath the pictures.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back