Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m a bit scared..

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
SatansChildz said:
What does it mean if you wake up with 2 cuts randomly? It could be the bed but I also thought I saw a dark figure once but I looked up and it was gone. I also found some good info here and when I refreshed the page it said “account suspended, contact host provider” and I couldn’t go on the forum for a day

Don't worry, this isn't just happening to you but me as well as I've already mentioned here. Honestly for me I'm not even worried or afraid, the enemy is just showing how pathetically scared they are so they're trying everything they can to incite fear in people. You shouldn't be too concerned, so long as you have done the dedication ritual to Satan your guardian demon will ensure nothing terrible happens to you.

In response to this, just do the RTR even more, you can do one in the morning, then one in the afternoon and one before bed, a total of three in one day. Also build up your aura of protection to as strong as you can manage, I've even been needing to go super extra on my own protection too. Also vibrate the ALGIZ rune (#15) into this protective aura to enforce even stronger protection and deflect negative energy.

Also for your protective aura affirmation, I've had to change my to spice it up a bit. I now affirm:

"I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the sun, this energy is building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times in every way and completely deflects any and all negative energy, curses, bindings and influences at all times in every way."

Perhaps you might like to use it yourself.

SatansChildz said:
What does it mean if you wake up with 2 cuts randomly? It could be the bed but I also thought I saw a dark figure once but I looked up and it was gone. I also found some good info here and when I refreshed the page it said “account suspended, contact host provider” and I couldn’t go on the forum for a day

Dont worry, the deamons wont allow anything physical happon to you. And I %100agree with ghost- the more they fuck with u, use it at a fuel to do more RTR so they KNOW if they mess with u its just gonna hurt them in the long run

I remember in the past I woke up with scratches on me but never gave them much attention. This happened when I was getting into the occult.

Ghost in the Machine said:
SatansChildz said:

Don't worry, this isn't just happening to you but me as well as I've already mentioned here. Honestly for me I'm not even worried or afraid, the enemy is just showing how pathetically scared they are so they're trying everything they can to incite fear in people. You shouldn't be too concerned, so long as you have done the dedication ritual to Satan your guardian demon will ensure nothing terrible happens to you.

In response to this, just do the RTR even more, you can do one in the morning, then one in the afternoon and one before bed, a total of three in one day. Also build up your aura of protection to as strong as you can manage, I've even been needing to go super extra on my own protection too. Also vibrate the ALGIZ rune (#15) into this protective aura to enforce even stronger protection and deflect negative energy.

Also for your protective aura affirmation, I've had to change my to spice it up a bit. I now affirm:

"I am breathing in powerful protective energy from the sun, this energy is building an aura of protection around me. This aura protects me at all times in every way and completely deflects any and all negative energy, curses, bindings and influences at all times in every way."

Perhaps you might like to use it yourself.

I have a personal question for you, and if you don't want to reveal info about yourself feel free to ignore this,
I remember your old picture with the blues and the reds and it looks like it was something you drew.

Are you pictures you are using rn your personal art?

Im asking this cus if they are indeed yours, you sir came a long ass way!
Digital painting is something I wanna get better myself:p

MoonlessNight666 said:

I have a personal question for you, and if you don't want to reveal info about yourself feel free to ignore this,
I remember your old picture with the blues and the reds and it looks like it was something you drew.

Heheh, no unfortunately the majority of all my profile pictures and such are not my own creations. The only thing I have created was this for my signature:

The-Dragon-Doth-Arise.jpg

Which is... some pagan language I believe, enochian or sanskrit or something I can't remember it's been a while, but it translates to "The Dragon Doth Arise" and it goes against and spites a statement from the enemy that says "The dragon doth sink" referring to the kundalini.

and perhaps you are talking about this image?

Destroy-to-Protect.png

I do in fact draw and quite a lot both digitally and on paper with pencil, but yes these are private and personal and I will not share them.

MoonlessNight666 said:

Heheh, no unfortunately the majority of all my profile pictures and such are not my own creations. The only thing I have created was this for my signature:

The-Dragon-Doth-Arise.jpg

Which is... some pagan language I believe, enochian or sanskrit or something I can't remember it's been a while, but it translates to "The Dragon Doth Arise" and it goes against and spites a statement from the enemy that says "The dragon doth sink" referring to the kundalini.

and perhaps you are talking about this image?

Destroy-to-Protect.png

I do in fact draw and quite a lot both digitally and on paper with pencil, but yes these are private and personal and I will not share them.

Good! we dont wanna give our enemies any leads. Sometime in the future(when i get real good human anatomy and drawing fabrics lol) I would love to start a project where our lost Pagan art can be restored. I believe 3D printing will play a great role in this. If you want to check out 3d sculpting google sculptriss its like Zbrush but free and easier to learn. Its a bit more simpler but Its a great software to get ur foot into the door

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back