Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confused

JessDoesStuff

If Jesus Christ was a hoax , then why is it that when we do the dedication to Satan , we have to denounce Jesus Christ ?
An important part in taking the next step in satanism, you must denounce this fake hoax.
Doesn’t really make sense to me

Thanks!

You're cutting ties with the jewish thoughtform. That's why. Ties are created at any step of the xian initiation:

1. baptism
2. confession
3. communion
4. confirmation
5. marriage/priesthood

During the communion, you simulate human blood sacrifice, not to mention larping vampirism and cannibalism. During the confirmation, a enemy thoughtform is installed inside you that keeps you connected to the jewish miasma. Many of these are already talked about in-depth through sermons.

Jesus is a hoax, but the xianity is creating him into reality as a tool for them to weaken and destroy mankind. Denouncing him merely prevent them from using the said makeshift tool against you and reaffirm your belief in our Father Satan. This is merely a producdues to break their hold on your soul and to cleanse your soul from their curses.

JessDoesStuff said:
If Jesus Christ was a hoax , then why is it that when we do the dedication to Satan , we have to denounce Jesus Christ ?
An important part in taking the next step in satanism, you must denounce this fake hoax.
Doesn’t really make sense to me

Thanks!
"Jesus" aka "YHVH" is a thoughtform created by the enemy. Christianity ties you into this hostile thoughtform by having you "believe" that this Jesus character is real. You denounce Jesus there because the dedication is the decisive act of stepping away from these vile programs and burning away all past ties you have to them.

Xianity is a fake hoax, as is their fake "jesus christ" which has been stolen and corrupted from Pagan legends. However, their alien thoughtform and energy-matrix is real, and you must reject any ties into this if you want to leave that shitty program and become a Satanist.

As long as you keep being scared shitless clinging to what your parents and relatives tell you, you aren't gonna get anywhere. This step is yours to take. Nobody else can take it for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back