Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Us against Billions

JessDoesStuff

I’ve been thinking .
There’s billions of Jews, Christians and Muslims combined. This means there’s a constant and extremely huge income of energy, prayers ,curses etc towards the gentile nation and populace, giving Jews and aliens unimaginable power.
Do reverse Torah rituals really do that much damage? ,if so , then we might not have power in numbers as compared to other religions. spiritual satanism don’t have as many members.

JessDoesStuff said:
I’ve been thinking .
There’s billions of Jews, Christians and Muslims combined. This means there’s a constant and extremely huge income of energy, prayers ,curses etc towards the gentile nation and populace, giving Jews and aliens unimaginable power.
Do reverse Torah rituals really do that much damage? ,if so , then we might not have power in numbers as compared to other religions. spiritual satanism don’t have as many members.

The RTRs destroy the enemy at the root. The hebrew letters are what gave the Jews power, its what fueled Islam and Christianity. If the Hebrew letters are destroyed, all the energy from the rituals and prayers of them all goes to nothing. Its like pouring a whole bunch of water into a cup with a whole at the bottom.

We also have the gods helping us and personal power from our meditations which is why they are important. We also have online activism and spreading the message as best we can because even before the RTRs, many gentile souls, especially were were still able to find Satan and get his work done in different ways.

The jew, christian, muslim and other fake-Pagan things are many, many tonnes of ice. 1 Spiritual Satanist doing 1 Reverse-torah Ritual is a match and a flame. Cold, cold ice may be incredibly strong, but it cannot beat fire. The different RtRs are the different ways to weaken and ultimately melt the ice, say a blowtorch and a pickaxe to help break chunks off first. Then things heat up and the ice melts and then this momentum continues. In Luke 12:49, jewsus said it wants the world set on fire. Ohhh, it will get that, but not in the way the jew wishes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back