Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Norse Gods

OlaftheSnow

Hey, I remember reading on the JoS website about demons, and somewhere I came across the term "Nordic Gods" or something similiar. After looking around again, I was unable to find that specific phrase again. This got me thinking if there is some link between our gods and the gods which were known to Vikings. Since Vikings were deemed as Pagan and Barbaric people by the catholic church, I wonder if there might be any correlation between them.
Thanks

Odin/Wodan/Wotan, a Nordic/Viking God, is Satan. There are other examples of this.

Yes, Satan and his Demons are the original prechristian/original pagan Gods that you find in most ancient gentile(non Jewish) culture such as Egypt, Greece, India, ones you mentioned etc.

They’re the original Gods of humanity. In truth they are not fallen angels.

OlaftheSnow said:
Hey, I remember reading on the JoS website about demons, and somewhere I came across the term "Nordic Gods" or something similiar. After looking around again, I was unable to find that specific phrase again. This got me thinking if there is some link between our gods and the gods which were known to Vikings. Since Vikings were deemed as Pagan and Barbaric people by the catholic church, I wonder if there might be any correlation between them.
Thanks

Same gods, different names.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12045&p=40693&hilit=Odin#p40693

" HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Satan666 wrote:
Now I see a video stating that Satan is the enemy and Satan is another name for Loki. Thule productions on Youtube. He puts you guys in with Jews as enemies to his Gods Odin and the nordic Gods and liars about who Satan is. Is Satan Loki?

These people have no idea about inner alchemy. Thor and Loki are children of Odin, and these are symbolic of the parts of the human mind, one is clear, the other one playful and creative. Loki is not some evil force in nature either.

The belief that Satan was the 'evil loki' was created by Christians who made Loki 'evil' and therefore attributed this to Satan in order to create a false hoax that Christianity is the same as Norse Paganism, when Christianity is a desert cult.

Satan is Odin."

by HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 pm

"The Truth About Loki

Von List recorded in his works on Germanic history that when the militant push of Christianity occurred into Western Europe that involved military invasions, massacres, torture, kidnapping and cultural extermination. That the Pagan Europeans of the Skaldic Order who were the aristocracy and upper classes of the Pagan initiates went underground and created different societies that were divided into several layers of encoding of education of spiritual, cosmic knowledge to keep this alive and to maintain the racial heritage of the Aryans. Under the violent oppression of the Catholic Church.

Out of this Skaldic society came the Knights Templar, Cathar movements, the Liege's of Love and Guilds of Builders the Teutonic Knights and other groups formed from the aristocracy and upperclass who were all Skaldic members. The Grail myth which is noted to be Pagan was also redeveloped by the Skaldic orders under their later guises to maintain its knowledge under the regime of the Church as Von List stated the methods of encoding were done on different levels to ensure its safety. Later when the Church could not remove the Grail myth they tried to subvert it. However its noted that its only when the Grail hero rejects Christ and embraces Lucifer and avoids the Christian grounds and rites do they find the Grail in the authentic Skaldic Grail saga's.

The Grail Saga is the key to understanding the use of the Runes all the major characters and events in the Grail saga are based on characters which are the personification of the runic alphabet as this is what the Gods where as well. Personifications of the Runes and the stories of the specific deity relate to the rune they personify. The Runic system was the core of the Skaldic system. The Grail characters are the Gods redrafted as mystical personalities.

Sigune tells the Grail hero Percival that in order to mend the sword of the Grail King he must use the waters of the fountain of Lac.

Note Sig...une the Sig rune which is feminine the Sun Goddess in ancient German culture. However the key here is the waters of the fountain of Lac/Lak. This showing the L rune which is the rune of water of sacred waters. Note the fountain of Lak is the flow of the serpent energy going up the spine to the crown. The ancient Germanic People would inscribe the image of a serpent on their sword blades. This in the Skaldic traditions is the symbol of air the spiritual power and the spine and the piercing and destroying power of the serpent of fire but the symbol of what regenerates the chakra's shown as roses and takes one to enlightenment. The sword to be mended is the soul in the in perfected or samara state.

Lak is the rune of Loki note even the word for the Lak rune Lake....Laki, Loki. This is why from what is actually found of pre-Christian religious sites in Western Europe the highest importance is given to Loki of all the other Gods. Not what the Christian monks who altered the Edda's to push the Christianization of Europe had to state.

The realm Loki rules that of Hel in ancient Germanic society the term Hel literally meant HOLY LAND. The realm of Loki is the root chakra which related to land the earth element and is the Holy realm or Kingdom this is the world support axis and the domain of the serpent energy the root chakra is also called the Holy Kingdom in the east. Odin has to travel here to obtain enlightenment. In other tales Frey has to spent nine nights on the tree to marry the Goddess of Hel and become enlightened. This is the union of Shakti and Shiva. The Lak rune is the rune given to the sacred Hof the Temple which is built on sacred Pagan ground. Holy Ground....Hel.

The destructive aspect of Loki at the Ragnarok the exact same tale is in the east with Rudra who destroys the world to give birth to the perfected soul. While aspects of Ragnorok have been altered the core principal remains Loki destroys the corrupted and in perfected samsara world to transform it into a perfected new world. The world in the ancient mysteries is the symbol of the body and the elements that come together to form it thought all the different bodies that overlap energetically. Loki is the serpent of fire that transforms the elements to the perfected state and grants the Magnum Opus.

Rudra the god of fire who is more popularly know as Shiva. His Shakti or power is Lakini in the Vedic world. The Ni or Mi denotes the Shakti energy its LAKI...ni. Laki, Loki, Lake, Lak. That is why Loki is shown as a fire god wrapped around the tree like a serpent in Pagan icons the tree is the spine and the serpent around it is the symbol of immortality and enlightenment in the Druid system. In the east Shiva is called Sata, Satan Shiva. Meaning The Eternal God. In the east Shiva is the Grail holder.

Loki is Shiva. And Loki in other Saga's is also Odin's twin brother because Loki is the Shakti or power of Odin and thus Odin himself.

HP Don Danko

Sources
[1]Soma In Yoga And Ayurveda, David Frawley
[2] Kundalini Tantra, Swami Satyananda Saraswati
The Secrets Of The Runes, Von List
The Mystery Of The Grail, Evola
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Pinkham"

for more info use the search funktion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back