Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How rare are jews with gentile souls?

Shael

SatansChildz said:
Let’s say a gentile has to reincarnate as a Jew (physical only) due to some needed mission or crazy phenomenon or something (I think I read this on the website once) but they still have gentile personality and spirit and were gentiles in their past lives. How common is this occurence?
The only, sole case of this happening is with Lavey, and this was because of the Gods doing it. It will never happen again, and there are no jews out there who have "gentile souls". No "good jew" meme is possible here, and if you have a hooknose then you are a jew and not a "gentile soul in a jew body".

SatansChildz said:
Let’s say a gentile has to reincarnate as a Jew (physical only) due to some needed mission or crazy phenomenon or something (I think I read this on the website once) but they still have gentile personality and spirit and were gentiles in their past lives. How common is this occurence?
As far as I know, there was a sole case with LaVey, so it is not common at all, uncommon? No, it s more like it is a unique case, as our genes, our souls aren t compatible with the reptilian jewish bodies, so the soul would fight against the body, and vice versa.

1 as in Never Again. The procedure was very specific and limited only to this person on this particular timeline.

This is a never again thing without any exceptions and nobody should cook around the subject.

It is not uncommon it is a Never type of thing.

Shael said:
and if you have a hooknose then you are a jew and not a "gentile soul in a jew body".

SS Battalion is useless with your comment
we let people enter Joyofsatan.com and learn and later once they enter the Forums and find your comment they are out they quit they have no hope since they are hooked nose.

and i don't think Satan said "the hooked nose are not my people ".

sonnenkraft said:
Shael said:
and if you have a hooknose then you are a jew and not a "gentile soul in a jew body".

SS Battalion is useless with your comment
we let people enter Joyofsatan.com and learn and later once they enter the Forums and find your comment they are out they quit they have no hope since they are hooked nose.

and i don't think Satan said "the hooked nose are not my people ".

The hooked nose is exclusively jewish. The kind of nose Harry showed is another kind. The jewish nose is hooked because it starts directly at the top of the nose, not midway where it can be caused by injury or be of some other younger race. Ignorance is not bliss.

Stormblood said:
The hooked nose is exclusively jewish. The kind of nose Harry showed is another kind. The jewish nose is hooked because it starts directly at the top of the nose, not midway where it can be caused by injury or be of some other younger race. Ignorance is not bliss.

Ignorance is not bliss i understand what you said , but Eastern europe have hooked nose and not cause of injury
and also you Yazedi's satan worshiper they are eastern and some of them have hooked nose.

some eastern europe hooked nose pictures

this one is Croatian "Luka Modric"
1481006724_663548_1481007054_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

someone Ukranian i found on google
n6p4n_jhESE.jpg

serbian danijela veselinovic trumpet player
hqdefault.jpg

see stormblood it is confusing you can not judge like this case this one is an German SS MEMBER
THE Left one Reinhard Heydrich
ssobergruppenfhrers-reinhard-heydrich-and-karl-hermann-frank-prague-picture-id104419726

Reinhard Heydrich
Copy-of-Thumbnail-maker-7.jpg

long nose + hooked nose

it is not going to end it will be Hooked nose Festival here

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back