Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is shamanism real?

Sisyphus

Yes of course. Now it's hard to be specific on it but ill try as hard as I can ill try to unbundle. I have worked with self-proclaimed shamans and I have worked with an actual one. i have also been involved with their workings and their path.

To be honest, at the moment Shamanism saturated and people trying to sell books and weekend retreats to talk to dolphins. when you dig deep they just have some spiritual juice and some reiki licenses.
People are self-proclaimed Shamans to seem credible they really just stack and dabble their spiritual growth and just because they are 1/64th Cherokee Indian gives them the right to have that title like Elizabeth warren.

Being a Shaman is a Heavy title because to really be one you need a profound understanding of primal law, for example, let's say basketball. you are the best Basketball player at your local basketball court maybe even your high school but a shaman plays in the NBA

But shamans are the OGs of Spirituality the primal forms of energy is what they work with Shamans Physically interactive with the world around them. They work Primarily with the elements and nature they use mediums such as totems reading reactions from the wind or a flame or just animal sacrifice.

But unless you're in a really rural area in south America luck closest thing too real shamanism is Santeria The strongest form would be Palo Santeria commonly used by the Mexican drug cartels those are unfortunately the heavy-hitting Shamans because they use human and animal life to fuel the rituals. But even if it is a Powerful look at Haiti, Niger, Salvador the practice has not really helped or grew them as a people or society.

Strantrickt said:
Strantrickt said:
Sisyphus said:
Yes of course. Now it's hard to be specific on it but ill try as hard as I can ill try to unbundle. I have worked with self-proclaimed shamans and I have worked with an actual one. i have also been involved with their workings and their path.

To be honest, at the moment Shamanism saturated and people trying to sell books and weekend retreats to talk to dolphins. when you dig deep they just have some spiritual juice and some reiki licenses.
People are self-proclaimed Shamans to seem credible they really just stack and dabble their spiritual growth and just because they are 1/64th Cherokee Indian gives them the right to have that title like Elizabeth warren.

Being a Shaman is a Heavy title because to really be one you need a profound understanding of primal law, for example, let's say basketball. you are the best Basketball player at your local basketball court maybe even your high school but a shaman plays in the NBA

But shamans are the OGs of Spirituality the primal forms of energy is what they work with Shamans Physically interactive with the world around them. They work Primarily with the elements and nature they use mediums such as totems reading reactions from the wind or a flame or just animal sacrifice.

But unless you're in a really rural area in south America luck closest thing too real shamanism is Santeria The strongest form would be Palo Santeria commonly used by the Mexican drug cartels those are unfortunately the heavy-hitting Shamans because they use human and animal life to fuel the rituals. But even if it is a Powerful look at Haiti, Niger, Salvador the practice has not really helped or grew them as a people or society.
DO YOU NEED TO WORK?

:?:

sorry about that im confused about what you are trying to say are you talking about a career or like doing work in practice in a spiritual sense or both. If you wish to know how to make money and make your practice into a business I would consult Mammon. Mammon can and will show you how to do this but you will always have to work.
But
To work with Mammon one must be ready to change, and one must realize that there will be times he will test you. “… there will be times everything will fall to ruin and from the ashes and smoldering remains of your old life, your new life and your new self will emerge

Animal sacrifice? If ur insinuating the group u know sacrifices animals it's best u clear away. Our gods the demons dnt condone baseless killing.

Sisyphus said:
Y

It doesn't work like that. No self-respecting or real shaman ever indulges in sacrifice: be it animal, human or symbolical. Blood sacrifice was invented by the kikes when they first landed on Earth less than 6000 years ago. Shamanism is as old as spirituality, which for this planets means tens of thousands years, possibly hundreds of thousands.

Sacrifice comes from a branch of Philosophy of Get RIch quick yes it is kike-y but still categorized as shamanism.

Sisyphus said:
Sacrifice comes from a branch of Philosophy of Get RIch quick yes it is kike-y but still categorized as shamanism.

The kind of sacrifice you're talking about is a corruption of the original concept of sacrifice, which was the sacrifice of energy to the Gods. Energy coming from breathwork, mantras and the likes; Gods is a codeword for the chakras. Sacrificing to the Gods is an allegory for empowering the chakras, not killing people and/or animals. That's real shamanism. Modern shamanism is jewish shamanism, so not real shamanism.

On codewords: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Spiritual_Code_Words.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back