Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is there a calming practice or a sleep meditation?

random_lurker

hello, everyone.
i was just wondering if there is a meditation for falling asleep, or one for calming oneself (in case of a panic attack)?

random_lurker said:
hello, everyone.
i was just wondering if there is a meditation for falling asleep, or one for calming oneself (in case of a panic attack)?
The Void Meditation along with abdominal breathing.

random_lurker said:
hello, everyone.

For panic attacks, anxiety and the sources of anxiety can be cleaned out of yourself. I used to have a debilitating anxiety disorder with panic attacks almost every day when I was younger and I've used meditation over the years to cure this completely. I can't remember the last time I had a panic attack, it must have been years ago and I don't take any medications.

Anyways, whenever I had anxiety back then, I would 'scan' out the negativity from my body. Visualize and feel a large ball, just like a sun, of white-hold cleansing energy above your head. Focus and visualize this ball slowly descending down on you and through your soul like it is scanning you, and as it is descending down on you it is pushing down all negative energy in your soul at the bottom of the ball, this negative energy takes the form a grey smoke-like matter with strange geometric grey shapes, the shapes are the negative thoughts of fear. Keep descending this ball down through your whole body down to your feet, allowing it to continue pushing out all of the negative energy with it until you push it past your feet and the negative energy is completely out of you. Cast this negative energy to the side in a pile on the floor in your room somewhere. Just make sure there are no children or animals in the room with you when you do this because they can unintentionally absorb that negative energy into themselves.

This constitutes for one round.
C0z3bsN.gif

Do this at least 3 times but you can keep doing it as many times as you want to get rid of all that negative energy until the anxiety goes away and you've cleansed your soul. And as you continue cleaning out more and more negative energy just keep tossing it onto that pile. Then once you're done, if you are confident in your ability to direct energy you can throw that pile out into the astral to dissipate far away from you, but I would suggest for now that you focus your attention in your mind on Satan, focus and visualize his sigil if you know it and talk to him directly through your mind. Tell him that you have cleaned negative energy out of your soul and that you would like for him to take it and use it however he wishes. Chances are it will be used in some way against our enemy.

You may be actually surprised when the anxiety seems to just up and go away and even if you try to think about what you were initially afraid of you still won't feel the anxiety from it anymore, you may also feel like you are positively glowing. I would suggest after you do this cleaning and the anxiety is gone that you build upon your aura of protection, do this meditation for as many times as you feel is needed until you feel fully satisfied with your level of protection and that your aura is fully empowered. After some time of consistently doing this you will find the attacks come less and less until you completely cure yourself of it. This could take months or years depending on the individual, it took me 2 years to completely clean it all out of my soul but it can be done. I do not yet know the logic behind anxiety, but I theorize that it may have something to do with a past-life or built up stresses in your childhood. I know for one that my past-life was not great, they didn't call it the dark ages for nothing, childhood wasn't great either so the two definitely could've doubled up. But it no longer affects me.

As for calming down to sleep, the main issue with not being able to sleep is an active mind and consciousness. Our minds and our thoughts give off energy and this energy brings motion and action, chaos if you will, which keeps us awake; this is why there are some meditations you don't want to do before bed otherwise you won't be able to fall asleep because you'll be too loaded with energy. I've found void meditation to be rather effective in quietening the mind to allow for sleep. I usually take up to an hour or so to fall asleep because I'm constantly thinking, but when I incorporate serious void meditation, I'm out in maybe 20 or 30 minutes. It is not easy but practice consistently. It takes most members years to master void meditation.

Meditation and empowering our soul and spiritual capabilities is exacting control and freedom upon our lives. We bring our own happiness instead of waiting for false 'miracles'. I hope this information helps you.

Stormblood said:
NOT as the light blue many people from English-speaking countries regard as blue. Pure blue.

I believe the color your showing would be classified in some English-speaking countries as "electric blue". Kinda like a darker blue that ranges in a non-sky-blue-like color i.e. avoiding the color of the vishuddi chakra.

So "electric blue" would be a more appropriate name. I also believe "metallic blue" would also be such name as well as found in some cars sold over the years as a possible color to pick.

Stormblood said:
You could also breath in blue energy. It has naturally calming and soothing properties.

Blue as in this:

338px-Solid_blue.svg.png

NOT as the light blue many people from English-speaking countries regard as blue. Pure blue.

Blue is sky blue like Throat chakra. What you gave isn't blue. That's not pure blue or even qualified to be blue.

physical yoga and breathing exercises in the power meditation section on the JoyofSatan website are both very calming. Meditation in general will also calm the mind.

Length said:
Stormblood said:
You could also breath in blue energy. It has naturally calming and soothing properties.

Blue as in this:

338px-Solid_blue.svg.png

Blue is sky blue like Throat chakra. What you gave isn't blue. That's not pure blue or even qualified to be blue.

Oh, really? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue Please, avoid making two-digit IQ remarks. It would spare you the embarassment. I don't even have to write a spiel to explain every tint, tone and shade of blue. As for sky blue, it works too but in a lesser. The darker the blue the better, as the night is the most relaxing time of the day. It's made for everyone introspective, soothing, relaxing, etc.

To answer to someone else, electric blue is yet different than the primary blue I showed.

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

Blue as in this:

338px-Solid_blue.svg.png

Oh, really? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue Please, avoid making two-digit IQ remarks. It would spare you the embarassment. I don't even have to write a spiel to explain every tint, tone and shade of blue. As for sky blue, it works too but in a lesser. The darker the blue the better, as the night is the most relaxing time of the day. It's made for everyone introspective, soothing, relaxing, etc.

To answer to someone else, electric blue is yet different than the primary blue I showed.

The night can or could be relaxing but i think your missing something of the color bue. The blue-est thing in the world is the sky( no comparison with water, its clear, but in heavy amounts blue, but it is the reflection within the atmosphere). And in response to your statement on blue: the sky is a literal expanse. It is the perfect epitome of freedom, hence rebellion, demonic energy.. As to the sky for relief and heightened mind, to ward off depression, and to literally rise above, like floating flying up into the sky.... blue. To enlighten, to elevate, to levitate.

Length said:
Stormblood said:
Length said:

The night can or could be relaxing but i think your missing something of the color bue. The blue-est thing in the world is the sky( no comparison with water, its clear, but in heavy amounts blue, but it is the reflection within the atmosphere). And in response to your statement on blue: the sky is a literal expanse. It is the perfect epitome of freedom, hence rebellion, demonic energy.. As to the sky for relief and heightened mind, to ward off depression, and to literally rise above, like floating flying up into the sky.... blue. To enlighten, to elevate, to levitate.

Your kvetching now has nothing to do with your point before.

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

Nothing to do with the color blue. So you didnt post a post of the color of blue, and im not talking about blue. Its ok man, i understand. I mean, like you honestly forget.... that you made a post about blue, and showed some weird looking thing thats suppoooosed to be blue. Its like im looking at a crayola box of crayons and grab the color supposed to be gold, but instead, its some brownish dirty thing that will never come close to the sun. But hey, the sky isnt blue, the sun isnt gold- white gold, the grass isnt green, and the ground isnt brown. Also, dude.... blood isnt red. Its a true conspiracy, blood isnt red. True red is like some brownish maroon color or something. And i should know because....... Im not like posting a post about a color or something or about the night

Also, my 2 digit IQ cant confirm what color the sky is. Did you know dandelions arent really yellow. Let me find a website somewhere that has a purple dandelion and be like HA!!!! i told you so. And instead of vibrant electrifying color of light within the spectrum, lets make all the colors dark and dirty look because vibrancy deal with how dark and shadowed a color is....(sarcasm)

Dude, dude, duuuude...., smh. Its all about the blues today huh, "sniff"

Length said:
Stormblood said:
Length said:

Nothing to do with the color blue. So you didnt post a post of the color of blue, and im not talking about blue. Its ok man, i understand. I mean, like you honestly forget.... that you made a post about blue, and showed some weird looking thing thats suppoooosed to be blue. Its like im looking at a crayola box of crayons and grab the color supposed to be gold, but instead, its some brownish dirty thing that will never come close to the sun. But hey, the sky isnt blue, the sun isnt gold- white gold, the grass isnt green, and the ground isnt brown. Also, dude.... blood isnt red. Its a true conspiracy, blood isnt red. True red is like some brownish maroon color or something. And i should know because....... Im not like posting a post about a color or something or about the night

Also, my 2 digit IQ cant confirm what color the sky is. Did you know dandelions arent really yellow. Let me find a website somewhere that has a purple dandelion and be like HA!!!! i told you so. And instead of vibrant electrifying color of light within the spectrum, lets make all the colors dark and dirty look because vibrancy deal with how dark and shadowed a color is....(sarcasm)

I suggest you re-read the entire conversation after Mercury retrograde has passed. I won't be replying anymore before. Not that there is any change I'm going to reply outside of weekend days anyway. If after that you really don't understand the flow of the conversation and what you've done here, then I've nothing more to reply to you.

Stormblood said:
Length said:
Stormblood said:

I suggest you re-read the entire conversation after Mercury retrograde has passed. I won't be replying anymore before. Not that there is any change I'm going to reply outside of weekend days anyway. If after that you really don't understand the flow of the conversation and what you've done here, then I've nothing more to reply to you.

Whats wrong? You dont want to waste your time anymore and talk to me. I thought we had a thing going on here or something man, but now you wanna disappear all crazy like man. Like Dude, im gonna miss you. When i drink my cup of brew, ill drink it both for me and you. Remember, we are combatants in arms. We need to stick together and defeat, repel, banish, revoke, ect. the enemy. And free ourselves and fly sky high....... blue. Like the birds in the sky. Soaring like the eagle. We can do it. More RTR bro, yeah!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back