Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me

JessDoesStuff

Hi
I just got into a huge fight with my mum about religion. I don’t read the bible anymore and I stopped going church . She went berserk mode, I panicked and started crying . I’m still crying and I’m having a panic attack. She’s currently in the next room praying and screaming very loud for Jesus to save me. She told me until the day she dies she’s gonna pray for me everyday nonstop. She’s been praying for an hour now.
She turned my whole family against me, I love my siblings but they ignore me since they think I’m evil , which is such an indescribable pain .
As I’m writing this she’s been calling many priests , relatives , whoever she can , on a plan to set me on Christianity again.

I did a tarot card reading, and it said that 2020 is going to be a year of changes spiritually, emotionally,etc. And that I’m going to break from the old and start a new, which fits my situation perfectly.

I’m 16, and planning to move out at 18 . I’m afraid that when I try to move forward on the satanic path, her nonstop chanting, prayers and curses will weaken me incredibly. Not only that, but she’s going to tell all my relatives, who are going to be praying overtime. She never lets me leave the house , ever. I’m not sure what to do . I want to ask Satan for help but I’m in such a bad situation right now and I can’t do the initiation ceremony.

Now I didn’t only come to satan as a reaction from Christianity. When I was young and my parents would babble about how Satan is evil and wants death, I never believed them for some reason . From as young as I can remember I wanted to feel Close to Satan again, it’s as if I knew him somehow, and coming to this website and SatanIsGod, I cried and felt like something missing is found. It’s hard to explain .

I apologise if this article is hard to read and confusing, I’m a complete mess right now. I have nowhere else to go and talk to. You guys are the only people I feel safe with .

I’m sorry this is happening to you, I feel you brotha/sister, you can ask Satan for help even just telepathically visualising his sigil and speaking to him. You will have to bind your mother and you’re gonna need to vibrate the rune isa for that, you’re gonna have to be creative and find a way to vibrate without getting caught, like maybe sneaking out at night ecc

This right here is xianity, making people mentally ill and mentally torturing family members because of different ideas, how tollerant right?

If you plan to move out of your house MAKE SURE to have a place to go, whether college (needing student loans) or getting a job to support yourself indipendently, you really don’t want to live in the street, that is how people(especially young girls) die.

JessDoesStuff said:
From what I understand here, you said you didn't do the dedication yet.

If this is the case, then do it right away. I assume you cannot do it physically right now because of your parents and siblings, so do it astrally. There is something called an "astral temple". You make it with your imagination. Tonight once your parents are asleep, relax and visualize your astral temple, any way you would like it to be. Then, inside this temple, do the dedication astrally. Astrally recite the full prayer to Satan in sincerety. Astrally prick your finger and put the blood on the paper. Just do it exactly like you would in the physical, but astrally. Don't worry if some small details end up incorrect. What matters are your intentions in wanting to dedicate, that's all. I did my dedication astrally, too, the first time. A few months after that I did it physically, and it all worked fine. I was protected by Satan right away after my astral dedication.
So don't worry too much, and make sure you do the dedication today no matter what.

Also, I'll let you in on a little secret: Christians have little to no spiritual power at all. Satan grants His protection to us, especially when we are new, so do not worry. As soon as you finish the dedication, you will be protected from any energies these delusional people may try to throw at you.
Try to stay relaxed. Most parents will calm down again after a few days or weeks in these situations. That is how it was with mine back when I told them I dont believe in the teachings of xianity.

And lastly, make sure you never ever reveal to them that you are a Satanist. Always say you are an "Agnostic", or "Pagan", or (this is what I usually say) "I just don't believe in any god". Yes, these are lies of course, but this is for your own safety. Never reveal your true identity to people like this, and you will be fine.

Good luck, you can do it :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back