Walking The True Satanic Path

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:48 am

I am pretty sure all of us who are surrounded by people who are living in the midst of the socially Abrahamic religious cesspool, have at least one example of evil, highly dysfunctional person, acting no better than an animal, that call themselves "humans" as if it were some sort of joke to be a human.

I see people commonly talk of the "Evil Satanists" but the reality is, where are all the so called "Evil Satanists"? In a movie maybe? Not even there? In a cartoon? In a video game? Has anyone met all these negative and deadly people that are purported to be Satanists? If so how many are they? How many "Satans" have these people really met?

Because as far as reality is concerned I am not seeing it. Christianity and Islam in particular are the religions of the dysfunctional, the murders, the super unrepentant criminals, the serial killers, the child molesters, and whatever else abomination have you in this world, many of which cannot even be named? How many of these are religious fellows to an Abrahamic? I guess probably all of them? Sort of like that.

All of these are registered as followers of the ultimate good, the ultimate moral, the ultimately powerful, who cannot even do jack shit to develop these people past the level of slime.

Even Atheists are of the least problematic in this category. It's almost as if the further close one is to the programs of the enemy, the more "Evil" and "Corrupted" one becomes, and the more one moves away from the hebrew sewer, it's as if the human spirit becomes calmer, more open minded, sane, and creative.

Evil, spite, lying about everything, ceaseless materialism which is 10 to 1 ratio for constant damnation, and people falling lower than dogs, everyone complains about in this world, all of this is native to the people who are believers in the programs of the enemy. The enemy teaches them to complain about ultimate good not existing, but do absolutely nothing in fear of being evil to make the equation a little better. This leads us with mathematical precision into the world where "evil" in the most disgusting fashions, reigns supreme, by promoting no application to justice.

Little do these idiots see that this world is created by whom? Themselves. And what are these people doing about themselves to actually make themselves stop being exactly like an animal? Nothing but short circuit and maintain the same things that turned them into slaves, botched entities, and lower than the lowest of animals in how they behave.

One cannot solve the problem of them being a total NPC and experiencing a total NPC level of mind, and total NPC consequences of being just a mere observer that complains with the repetitive programmed phrase of complaints about why stuff isn't better or making demands to it's programmer to just make things better cause they suck. That is the life of the NPC and they will suck to all eternity. The NPC mentality is that of a permanent suffering by it's very own definition.

The moment something or someone, sort of like us, tries to initiate into these people and spark their dead soul and mind, these people treat people like zombies. Any advanced Satanist knows how people react like NPC zombies when you say something that is related to Satan, or how you are given empty NPC looks from people when you may say things like or "but how can you still defend xianity when you see the hypocrisy and all the contradictions in it's own very book?". Even simple things will get the borg really alarmed so it's better to just keep your silent with these subjects.

The moment the NPC is confronted with a hacker that comes to put some code that will actually bring him out of the NPC situation and give them self thought, the NPC goes into a coma or something. And this is why with some NPC's its better to give up, these people will be NPC's. Some people are however trapped into this mentality and there is actually a living person living behind the walls of endless mental programming, that longs to get out of this. As such to these people we are obligated to pass them the code for them to reprogram their own state.

The problem with being an NPC in general is that the state of being an NPC is highly contagious. Think of how many stupid people you have as friends who happily go down the slide of damnation because they think that this is easier than let's say making something better out of themselves. The more one is an NPC in this world, the better, this world says. It's reached levels where the amount of NPC that you are also decides your life in very basic way.

The whole world is created around turning people into literal NPC programs and kill the spark of humanity within the people living in what was once a civilization but now is only the land of the jewtrix. This somehow later becomes life. To die, has become life. The greatest extent of one's death, the better one fares in the colorless world of this day and age. The inversion of life values of old, to death values of the hebrews, has manifested itself into a literal system, where the dead shall be the alive, and the alive shall be the dead.

How one breaks out of this is by going the way of life. People are told a lot that if you stop being an NPC and start using your mind this is a terrible mistake that will land you in a lot of trouble, but these people are in trouble already, they are internally dying more and more and have become zombies. They say a lie "that they are ignorant and therefore blissful" all while worms come out of their mouths and their souls are more dead than blackened death itself.

Let me tell you making yourself better is as easy as going down the slide of damnation, once you get the hang of it, it starts becoming easier and easier. And taking the hang of it isn't really a big deal. You just adjust to life as nature ordained you to be and you advance on your path. Little by little. The only reason some people experience blockages is that because unfortunately today we are living in an environment that forces people to become NPCs characters.

As if this wasn't enough, they make their lives mission to advocate for the movements such as Abrahamic crap that have made this world as it is from the highest level, such as for Christianity, Islam, or even Judaism in the form of eternal ass kissing to the desert tribe that made sure humanity was greased directly into it's mental and spiritual doom by making stupidity incarnated into a form of a "religion".

Of all the xians and muslims one knows, I am certain we all can agree, that 9 out of 10 of these people never benefitted spiritually from any of this in anyway. The only benefits that the 1 in 10 experiences in their case, are only benefits that come from enslaving the other 9 people who are made victims. Think for example bosses in jobs where the workers are totally servile, or Vatican child rapists who enjoy the stupidity of slaves who see them sitting on a golden throne while they themselves are told that "You should keep your treasures for the afterlife".

Ironically, the enemy programs do pretend that they are all about the "Spirit", yet you see all their followers grovelling for a nickel, slaying one another over a loaf of bread, killing their own brothers over a woman's ass, desecrating their whole Nation over some drug and a couple shekels, and in general behave like total apes in everyway there is. Actually, this is the case because this is only to be expected when you have Abrahamic programs in your world.

For one, these programs are by definition designed to do the following:

1. Create a totally unrealistic and lying kosher pretext about everything spiritual, as thus creating total faithlessness into spirituality as a default mode of mind. After one finds it's garbage, and sees the obvious lies and exaggerated statements, one just becomes an Atheist or a Nihilist if they have any self honesty.

2. These programs are created based on slavery and turning people into slaves. The life and existence of a slavery based existence turns better types of people mad, or into reckless morbid beasts.

3. Mentally and as far as the philosophy of these kosher viruses is concerned, it's all anti-life, and therefore, nobody can really affirm this ideology in their life without ending up dead in the sidewalk or as a slave.

4. These programs are based on outrageous lying and psychopathic rants, and the anti-natural beliefs, in total war and consistency with sanity, make anyone self honest completely want to throw it all in the trash can.

When people come here, all of the above persists in the mind as a powerful sore and sickness, as if one has literally been blinded by a kosher surgeon. The mind and all spiritual senses, even senses of hope, are dulled completely. Even if one has not believed a lot in that kosher worthless crap, people are still mentally scarred and affected by these beliefs, as these are also deeply societally rooted.

Everyone, without exception, despite of where they came from this world, and from what prior background, has been affected by the same undertone of teachings of gloom and loom, slavery, retardation, unnatural teachings, and other strange modes of thinking that the jews implanted into our cultures, only to drive goyim literally insane.

These teachings go anywhere from pacifism, to strange fasts, to complete lack of notions of justice, hatred of nature, and other strange beliefs, which fill the mind with so much fog, that one is literally left a cripple in at least one part of their understanding about life. One has been living their lives fundamentally in a very anti-life way.

In Satanism this balance that I have been instating is a balance between your spiritual and material self. If you go one side or the other, you will not walk. Like two legs which are not in the proper motion, you cannot run with only one leg. You need both of your legs to run. One leg is your spiritual aspect and the other is your material.

Other "Religions" preach to cut one leg off, and hope for the best.

Even Atheism has a similar preaching, Atheism is in a sense the deification of empiricism, or going only by what one can see. You really cannot see a lot of things such as your own thoughts, but this doesn't invalidate these thoughts exist. Some jews have taken it as far as to claim we humans are cyborgs without a mental process, and that we are only NPC goyim. Fathers of this gross mentality were amongst others, the Kabbalistic Jew Spinoza, which preached to the goyim to forsake god and get into Atheism, but chanted his Torah while rocking back and forth while at home. Sort of like the Pope and his Golden Throne preaching poverty values to some children down in Africa or some poor people from a suburb.

The reason you see people of the enemy religions being zealots, are many reasons. One reason for their zealotry is because they know it's a lie, but if this lie collapses, such as for example if one honestly reads the Bible, their mind will just collapse. Another reason is that we are designed by our very nature to be spiritual, and therefore "Godly" beings, and because we have a soul.

Even though the enemy clearly lies to the face of humanity, people still feel this need, and these fake religions are there are substitutes for these instincts. Ironically speaking, this instinct existed for the preservation of our Ancient Teachings, and not to protect zealotry, and this is why the enemy cleverly hit humanity below the belt by turning our spiritual systems into total Hebraic trash. They didn't overpower us in war, or try something else. They hit humanity on the most sensitive and most important aspect for our development, a blow to the very heart.

In Spiritual Satanism I have only observed the rest. 9,8 out of 10 people always somehow, even simply mentally, do benefit from Spiritual Satanism, in a very direct and profound life changing manner, in a very personal way. Even understanding as little as to void meditate, do power meditation, or clean your aura, or just throw the yoke of the enemy off your neck in a more psychological sense, has profound psychological healing on a person. And of course this is only the most basic level which I am sure those who are far more advanced will consider very small.

The other 0,2 that doesn't really benefit, which definitely exists, I have found in half cases is because some of the scars mentioned above is too deep and requires time. For example, someone's logical mind is so shocked and so keen in disbelieving things, that they require a long time to mentally heal somehow to be able to advance spiritually. One in this case needs time.

Some people quit at this stage but may find themselves returning years later. IMHO, this is such a total waste of time, and they get to understand this also after they face this fact. Huge waste of time to go full circle into the nothingness and lose time from what you could have been receiving. Those who have went through this loop and made it, by mastering our human shortcomings, such as impatience, or fear of failure, or being slaves to our doubts, give themselves rise as a beautiful sun, feeling only sad they didn't shine earlier.

One of the people that was close to me many years ago, came to Satan and dedicated at the age of their 60's. This is not the only case I have direct experience with of finding the Truth at this physical age. The mind clashed a lot with the new beliefs in the beginning, but they had the decency to press the button and erase all the things they had learned before. While they struggled in the first year to ingest both the newfound freedom, that spirituality actually exist, and draw themselves out of the cesspool of mental, spiritual, psychological, and overall damnation imposed by the enemy, this was difficult at first.

The very mind of a person at this age is set in their ways. That aside, if one wants to really break the chains, the age of our bodies is not an excuse, one can do it. 2 years later this person cleared house and one day they came up to me with the greatest and most genuine smile and told me, "Now I know what it means for the soul to be at peace. Thank you". This person had met the Gods and eventually achieved a level of mental clarity that would be commonplace, so in a sense this should be motivational to everyone who has this chance earlier. Their only wish was that they knew this 40 or so years later.

Others have been waiting all their life for this chance, they are living hopelessly in the jewish web trying to break out, but you HAVE this chance. So make use of it right now and with no delays. For your own sake and your own benefit.

Part of this is why we as Satanists are obligated by Satan and at least those who really love Satan, we are bound by oath and spiritual law to Him to make the knowledge available and keep His people helped and the gates to our ancestral Pagan Gods open, even in this world which is largely an enemy cesspool for the time being.

What a Great Being that hides behind all this ceaseless hebrew slander, and what a shiny star lies behind the dark polluted sky of jewish blasphemies? Satan the Greatest.

Think of how many people dislike or look upon Satan with fear and terror. Why is this the case? Did they ever encounter this being behind the title or what? Did they have any experience? Did they speak to Satan or ever really associate with the consciousness that is behind this spiritual title ascribed to this entity?

What these people do which is a terrible mistake? They take kosher lies too seriously.

Those who are able to skip above this mountain of vain enemy obstacles, which are only parallel to nasty slum, in which one has lived their life terribly, if one shows enough courage to walk the path and climb the mountain, will find a very nice palace, and a very nice kingdom. How one enters this kingdom as everyone who has entered, knows for a fact, that one will be smelly and damaged, as one was only living in a slum. The beings there are good and they will not turn them away. One has never smelled fragrances before, so how one can explain to them a fragrance? All their nose knows was the nasty smell of the slum.

It takes some time to understand everything, some showering to understand cleanlinesses, or good food. If one has never had a shower the water on one's self cannot be explained, nor the relief that comes with washing one's self. The smell of fine cologne may not even pass through one's nose which is clogged with trash.

Another thing that is going to happen is that coming from the garbage heap will think of asking, "HOW HAVING A FRESHLY CLEANED SKIN FEELS?". Perfectly normal, perfectly understandable, perfectly necessary. This is why Satan has created the Joy of Satan to address these questions as spiritual mission to help our kind and those who climb the upwards path.

But this question, "How having a freshly cleaned skin feels?". One can explain this to one verbally, sure. This cannot be explained in an experiential fashion as the mind of someone who has lived in the trash slum has no real correlation between what one tries to explain and the feeling itself. 10 spa experts can come and tell you how wonderful having a bath is, 10 doctors can come and tell you how good it will be for your health, 10 beauty experts can come to explain you how it will make you more beautiful.

How one answers that question? By just jumping into the shower.

And generally taking the actual necessary advice from the people above so you can have a better shower, a spa treatment, or whatever of this nature, is far more useful than just sitting all day and asking how it should be. Nobody becomes beefier by asking people on how to go to the gym and doing the mental aspect, you have to lifting. Advice has any meaning if it's going to be put in action. And then when you step out and look into the mirror, this is when you can start relating to these people that advised you above and understanding for yourself what is going on. One then knows how being clean actually is.

One understands Spiritual Satanism by spiritual practice, aside with mental, physical, spiritual development. The whole package.

If you are a Man the only way you can understand the path of the Gods is by walking it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Rodulf
Posts: 9

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Rodulf » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 am

Concerning "programs"...have you ever looked into the 8 Circuit Mind theory, as espoused by Robert Anton Wilson. He reveals the biological process behind the imprints we all take in this world and offers ways to change. What you are describing it this article he would call a "reality tunnel". If you've never read "Prometheus Rising" by RAW I believe you would enjoy it.

Hail the Goddesses and Gods!
"Doubting not I give my blood.
That I may enter Hall up high,
The sky belongs to Asagods
As long as the Raven flies!"

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 324
Location: Scotland

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 pm

It's rumours spread by the abrahamic religions followers.

They are always looking to entertain the flock. And the flock then repeats and spreads the fictional satanism stories.

When I was younger the punk and metal scene seemed strong.

Now the metal heads all look like weak nerds.

So there's your satanists. Pale, skinny weak looking goths. Whose number one goal is to get drunk and high. Good satanic role model yea. Not.

I don't know of any real blood drinking animal sacrificing satanists.

But there sometimes have been found killed animals tied with red string found about the area here.

I think it must be Wicca covens which we know are a farce and an enemy corruption.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Catalincata94
Posts: 479

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ...
If you are a Man the only way you can understand the path of the Gods is by walking it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


This is such a nice sermon High Priest Hodded Cobra :)


Master
Posts: 34

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Master » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:42 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much Commander, very nice sermon. People have to take this unique opportunity very seriously.

I think that with the removal of the enemy programs of slavery, most people will become atheists. Better atheists and free materialists instead of xians and muslims. Inevitably with the development of science, deep understanding of DNA, the Cosmos etc., everything will be evident.
HAIL SATAN

Shael
Posts: 1777

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Shael » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:02 pm

Master wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much Commander, very nice sermon. People have to take this unique opportunity very seriously.

I think that with the removal of the enemy programs of slavery, most people will become atheists. Better atheists and free materialists instead of xians and muslims. Inevitably with the development of science, deep understanding of DNA, the Cosmos etc., everything will be evident.
Most people will become Pagans as that is the religion that Humanity is naturally drawn towards.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 324
Location: Scotland

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Master wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much Commander, very nice sermon. People have to take this unique opportunity very seriously.

I think that with the removal of the enemy programs of slavery, most people will become atheists. Better atheists and free materialists instead of xians and muslims. Inevitably with the development of science, deep understanding of DNA, the Cosmos etc., everything will be evident.


I imagine after the enemy and their programs are removed. People would hopefully be National Socialist Spiritual Satanists.

And I mean quickly not slowly evolving because the truth would have been out so no need to slowly find the truth.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Master
Posts: 34

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Master » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:46 pm

Shael wrote:
Master wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much Commander, very nice sermon. People have to take this unique opportunity very seriously.

I think that with the removal of the enemy programs of slavery, most people will become atheists. Better atheists and free materialists instead of xians and muslims. Inevitably with the development of science, deep understanding of DNA, the Cosmos etc., everything will be evident.
Most people will become Pagans as that is the religion that Humanity is naturally drawn towards.

I agree with you, it's their nature. A few years ago, a friend of mine told me that he loves the beauty of the swastika. He used to draw it a lot. He told me, this symbol is very beautiful, but it is forbidden to paint it and talk about it ... you know? He told me. He was unconsciously attracted to the swastika. However, it is a xiano not completely borg unlike others. I was thinking, in the future, when I will be advanced to influence him psychically and to direct him to the truth, without forcing him of course. And if he accepts, good for him, if he does not accept then worse for him.
HAIL SATAN

Master
Posts: 34

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Master » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:00 am

Personal Growth wrote:
Master wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you very much Commander, very nice sermon. People have to take this unique opportunity very seriously.

I think that with the removal of the enemy programs of slavery, most people will become atheists. Better atheists and free materialists instead of xians and muslims. Inevitably with the development of science, deep understanding of DNA, the Cosmos etc., everything will be evident.


I imagine after the enemy and their programs are removed. People would hopefully be National Socialist Spiritual Satanists.

And I mean quickly not slowly evolving because the truth would have been out so no need to slowly find the truth.

You're right, without jewish cancer, the truth will spread quickly. They will not advance quickly and immediately but they will be aware that it is a great thing.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 324
Location: Scotland

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Personal Growth » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:03 am

Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).

When I was growing up I was taught to eat with my mouth closed.

Sorry to say this but my mother always said, 'Only kaffirs eat with their mouths open.'

And I see that to this day. But also so many people eat with their mouths open and I hate it. I resent having to suffer the peace being disturbed with inconsiderate noise.

I feel very angry when I have to suffer the horrible noise of people chewing.

I was taught manners. And I judge noisy eaters as lower class. I put them down there in my estimation because they're just like an animal. Eating like a cow.

I so wish people were more civilised.

I looked online for a solution to this problem I suffer with.

It's apparently me, it's in my mind. It's medically called, 'Misophonia' to hate the sound of noisy eating.

That's just another example of in my own opinion how people have degenerated.

They're inconsiderate if they don't have manners to eat properly. Like they were never taught how to chew food even.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 208
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 am

So is it true? Man can become god? Or is it just a demi god?
TK-24-7

Shael
Posts: 1777

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Shael » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:16 am

Al_Jariel66 wrote:So is it true? Man can become god?
Yes. It's called the Magnum Opus.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 208
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:47 am

Shael wrote:
Al_Jariel66 wrote:So is it true? Man can become god?
Yes. It's called the Magnum Opus.


Sweet. So I'm assuming that the Magnum Opus is what requires the 40 day meditation? And strengthening of the aura?
TK-24-7

Lushae666
Posts: 6

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Lushae666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Thank you so much for writing this! In the weekend I gave into peer pressure and smoked some weed & I had another battle with fear & the enemy believing I was going to be sacrificed to Satan & I started to doubt if he was here to help but something led me to this and it was good to read. I think being a new dedicated satanist and just coming here it literally is a shock but knowing how much it benefits people and being stuck where I am I really want to start motivating myself to start meditation and protecting myself from mental & spiritual harm. Thanks again & Hail Satan :)

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 190

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Personal Growth wrote:Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).

When I was growing up I was taught to eat with my mouth closed.

Sorry to say this but my mother always said, 'Only kaffirs eat with their mouths open.'

And I see that to this day. But also so many people eat with their mouths open and I hate it. I resent having to suffer the peace being disturbed with inconsiderate noise.

I feel very angry when I have to suffer the horrible noise of people chewing.

I was taught manners. And I judge noisy eaters as lower class. I put them down there in my estimation because they're just like an animal. Eating like a cow.

I so wish people were more civilised.

I looked online for a solution to this problem I suffer with.

It's apparently me, it's in my mind. It's medically called, 'Misophonia' to hate the sound of noisy eating.

That's just another example of in my own opinion how people have degenerated.

They're inconsiderate if they don't have manners to eat properly. Like they were never taught how to chew food even.


Just because I do not want to be unpolite here I'll keep what Im thinking in front of me and tell you this.

You do realize that even when people have their mouth closed you can still HEAR them chew?

So enjoy eating by yourself for the rest of your life.

Agkinney
Posts: 1

Covens

Postby Agkinney » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Im looking for a coven to join, i feel like it would be easier to learn with someone knowledgeable helping me and guiding me as well

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 85

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Shadowcat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 pm

Al_Jariel66 wrote:So is it true? Man can become god? Or is it just a demi god?

I am doing more research into this from a physical side, there have been studies that show healthy human cells can become immortal. i am actually trying to find the specific studies, as someone told them to me years ago..and of course there is the spiritual side. yes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Personal Growth wrote:Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).
...


Certain behaviors that may aggravate you doesn't mean that people need to be thrown in a large fire for being uncivilized.

These are in many cases cultural things also. Some cultures have burping as a positive thing, others have it as an abomination or total impoliteness.

When I write about these subjects it's about higher meanings on more spiritual standards and not judging people by these things. I don't really care how people eat for example, nor I think eating in a specific way makes someone a lower person. A lot of people follow 'civility' rules and they are just bad in general. Others don't and they are better people.

My exacted observations are more on an internal composition perspective, not on things like that.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

soulfortruth
Posts: 12

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby soulfortruth » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello HP. Hoodedcobra666 . I esteem you very much. Thanks for your always illuminating words.

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 208
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:38 am

Shadowcat wrote:
Al_Jariel66 wrote:So is it true? Man can become god? Or is it just a demi god?

I am doing more research into this from a physical side, there have been studies that show healthy human cells can become immortal. i am actually trying to find the specific studies, as someone told them to me years ago..and of course there is the spiritual side. yes.


Nice, If you find anything let me know.
TK-24-7

User avatar
of the true light
Posts: 11

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby of the true light » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:44 am

Personal Growth wrote:Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).

When I was growing up I was taught to eat with my mouth closed.

Sorry to say this but my mother always said, 'Only kaffirs eat with their mouths open.'

And I see that to this day. But also so many people eat with their mouths open and I hate it. I resent having to suffer the peace being disturbed with inconsiderate noise.

I feel very angry when I have to suffer the horrible noise of people chewing.

I was taught manners. And I judge noisy eaters as lower class. I put them down there in my estimation because they're just like an animal. Eating like a cow.

I so wish people were more civilised.

I looked online for a solution to this problem I suffer with.

It's apparently me, it's in my mind. It's medically called, 'Misophonia' to hate the sound of noisy eating.

That's just another example of in my own opinion how people have degenerated.

They're inconsiderate if they don't have manners to eat properly. Like they were never taught how to chew food even.

Hear hear!

My pet peev since I was old enough to notice it.

Like barn animals eating.

Another one is when people scrape the spoon against their teeth when eating soup or cereal etc.

It's like unsheathing a sword or something.

Put that thing away! :lol:

I despise the manner-less as well and so you are not alone brother.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 324
Location: Scotland

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Personal Growth » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 pm

of the true light wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).

When I was growing up I was taught to eat with my mouth closed.

Sorry to say this but my mother always said, 'Only kaffirs eat with their mouths open.'

And I see that to this day. But also so many people eat with their mouths open and I hate it. I resent having to suffer the peace being disturbed with inconsiderate noise.

I feel very angry when I have to suffer the horrible noise of people chewing.

I was taught manners. And I judge noisy eaters as lower class. I put them down there in my estimation because they're just like an animal. Eating like a cow.

I so wish people were more civilised.

I looked online for a solution to this problem I suffer with.

It's apparently me, it's in my mind. It's medically called, 'Misophonia' to hate the sound of noisy eating.

That's just another example of in my own opinion how people have degenerated.

They're inconsiderate if they don't have manners to eat properly. Like they were never taught how to chew food even.

Hear hear!

My pet peev since I was old enough to notice it.

Like barn animals eating.

Another one is when people scrape the spoon against their teeth when eating soup or cereal etc.

It's like unsheathing a sword or something.

Put that thing away! :lol:

I despise the manner-less as well and so you are not alone brother.


I know I'm not alone. Just like I'm not alone with my Spirituality because of our community here.

We have a medical condition that causes us to hate it. It's called Misophonia.

Apparently Misophonia sufferers are more intelligent because it's a brain abnormality that makes us aware. And we hate it because of it's repetitiveness and that it takes our attention.

They haven't found any treatment for Misophonia sufferers but a person could wear ear plugs. Or, 'Leave and breathe.'

I always wondered why I got so stressed and hated it so much. Was thinking people have no spirituality and are just like cattle at the animal level. And that's why I hate it.

But I looked online and found its a brain abnormality and there's no treatment.

It is life affecting because it causes me to suffer and be in pain.

I must be extreme with it I guess. But I do avoid people and situations about it.

Keep strong brother.

And I think we should not continue moaning here about noisy mannerless eaters here because as Cobra said the post was not about manners but people's internal conditioning.

I think with us working to bring back spirituality here. When people awaken and advance they will become more aware and develop better civility around others.

As within so without.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Aquarius
Posts: 3529

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Al_Jariel66 wrote:
Shael wrote:
Al_Jariel66 wrote:So is it true? Man can become god?
Yes. It's called the Magnum Opus.


Sweet. So I'm assuming that the Magnum Opus is what requires the 40 day meditation? And strengthening of the aura?

You’re not going to become a God in 40 days, it takes a lifetime. The 40 days program is for people who are new to activate their chakras, then you will make your own routine based on your necessities.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius
Posts: 3529

Re: Covens

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Agkinney wrote:Im looking for a coven to join, i feel like it would be easier to learn with someone knowledgeable helping me and guiding me as well

There’s no physical covens here, only the forums, exposing yourself physically is dangerous and unnecessary at this current period of time.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
of the true light
Posts: 11

Re: Walking The True Satanic Path

Postby of the true light » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Personal Growth wrote:
of the true light wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Talking about people being NPC's (non playing candidates).

When I was growing up I was taught to eat with my mouth closed.

Sorry to say this but my mother always said, 'Only kaffirs eat with their mouths open.'

And I see that to this day. But also so many people eat with their mouths open and I hate it. I resent having to suffer the peace being disturbed with inconsiderate noise.

I feel very angry when I have to suffer the horrible noise of people chewing.

I was taught manners. And I judge noisy eaters as lower class. I put them down there in my estimation because they're just like an animal. Eating like a cow.

I so wish people were more civilised.

I looked online for a solution to this problem I suffer with.

It's apparently me, it's in my mind. It's medically called, 'Misophonia' to hate the sound of noisy eating.

That's just another example of in my own opinion how people have degenerated.

They're inconsiderate if they don't have manners to eat properly. Like they were never taught how to chew food even.

Hear hear!

My pet peev since I was old enough to notice it.

Like barn animals eating.

Another one is when people scrape the spoon against their teeth when eating soup or cereal etc.

It's like unsheathing a sword or something.

Put that thing away! :lol:

I despise the manner-less as well and so you are not alone brother.


I know I'm not alone. Just like I'm not alone with my Spirituality because of our community here.

We have a medical condition that causes us to hate it. It's called Misophonia.

Apparently Misophonia sufferers are more intelligent because it's a brain abnormality that makes us aware. And we hate it because of it's repetitiveness and that it takes our attention.

They haven't found any treatment for Misophonia sufferers but a person could wear ear plugs. Or, 'Leave and breathe.'

I always wondered why I got so stressed and hated it so much. Was thinking people have no spirituality and are just like cattle at the animal level. And that's why I hate it.

But I looked online and found its a brain abnormality and there's no treatment.

It is life affecting because it causes me to suffer and be in pain.

I must be extreme with it I guess. But I do avoid people and situations about it.

Keep strong brother.

And I think we should not continue moaning here about noisy mannerless eaters here because as Cobra said the post was not about manners but people's internal conditioning.

I think with us working to bring back spirituality here. When people awaken and advance they will become more aware and develop better civility around others.

As within so without.


Roger that mein bro.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests