Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Undo curses for Newbies

JessDoesStuff

Hello..
I know for a fact that I’ve been cursed by someone who hates my guts . I’ve also been talking to a spirit and they’ve said I’ve been cursed by this person . I’ve been having these pains that are indescribable in my abdomen , back, etc. Doctors said I’m fine . I’m new to satanism and I’ve been researching but there’s so many options.
I also don’t have most of the stuff needed to break curses such as candles etc as I live in an extremely Christian household .
Is there any way to break a curse and send it back to the person by saying or chanting something ? .
Thanks!

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html     

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html     

You don't need any candles. You don't need any props.

Hi all,
I’ve been talking to a spirit/demon and he’s the one that told me that I’ve been cursed by this particular person. I was distressed and didn’t know what to do ( before I got all your helpful responses). Later on I met with (let’s call him A) in person due to another friend wanting to meet up( it’s a long story).

Anyways he made me feel uncomfortable like touching me and grabbing me , even tho he’s gay, and I remember trying to get away and keep distance . He then started to talk about becoming a satanist and cursing all his enemies. But that’s not what satanism is all about and I got angry . He kept taking it as a joke .

The demon told me that he/she would protect me.

The day after this awkward interaction with A , he woke up at 2 am from extreme sleep paralysis like never before . He said he felt things wanna touch him (not sexually ) and was being attacked . When he woke up he had his first ever nose bleed in his entire life , which is common after intense paranormal encounters .

I have a theory the demon I’ve been talking to wanted to give him a warning or get revenge for me? Correct me if I’m wrong
I haven’t even started the undoing of the curse yet the stuff that used to happen to me is happening to him , which also coincidentally stopped happening to me around this time .

Im only a 16 year old who recently found out about satanism , yet all of this is happening at once , could this mean that I could be gifted in some way? If so I would want to use it to help my journey with Satan ,etc.

The demon told me that I should join a coven at 18 , when I’m more mature and able to be more independent from my cult Christian family and relatives .

JessDoesStuff said:
Hi all,
I’ve been talking to a spirit/demon and he’s the one that told me that I’ve been cursed by this particular person. I was distressed and didn’t know what to do ( before I got all your helpful responses). Later on I met with (let’s call him A) in person due to another friend wanting to meet up( it’s a long story).

Anyways he made me feel uncomfortable like touching me and grabbing me , even tho he’s gay, and I remember trying to get away and keep distance . He then started to talk about becoming a satanist and cursing all his enemies. But that’s not what satanism is all about and I got angry . He kept taking it as a joke .

The demon told me that he/she would protect me.

The day after this awkward interaction with A , he woke up at 2 am from extreme sleep paralysis like never before . He said he felt things wanna touch him (not sexually ) and was being attacked . When he woke up he had his first ever nose bleed in his entire life , which is common after intense paranormal encounters .

I have a theory the demon I’ve been talking to wanted to give him a warning or get revenge for me? Correct me if I’m wrong
I haven’t even started the undoing of the curse yet the stuff that used to happen to me is happening to him , which also coincidentally stopped happening to me around this time .

Im only a 16 year old who recently found out about satanism , yet all of this is happening at once , could this mean that I could be gifted in some way? If so I would want to use it to help my journey with Satan ,etc.

The demon told me that I should join a coven at 18 , when I’m more mature and able to be more independent from my cult Christian family and relatives .
I think you’re very deluded, you should read joyofsatan.com and really ground yourself, avoid fantasizing too much about encounter with Gods ecc and start meditating. Void meditation is essential.

Thank you for grounding me and snapping me back to reality , I should really stop overthinking. This is all new to me, literally everything ,so I need all the help and criticism I can get .

JessDoesStuff said:
Thank you for grounding me and snapping me back to reality , I should really stop overthinking. This is all new to me, literally everything ,so I need all the help and criticism I can get .
I thought that all of it could be true, except I don't agree with you joining a coven. This website is our coven right here. It's not safe to be in a physical group which could be infiltrated and harmed. There are a lot of christians and muslims who would love to kill someone for being Satanist. Maybe they said do it when you're older to stop you from doing it now, because they know you would learn more about it and not join a coven then either.

JessDoesStuff said:
You were mentioning big amounts of pain in some regions of your body. This could be many things, but it's worthwhile to consider the possibility that these are blockages, traumas, or even curses, on a specific chakra of yours.

You said it was in your abdominal area. Was it around your solar plexus, or lower below your navel? You can try looking at the Chakra Diagram on the JoS site and check which chakra is closest to the area you feel the bad sensation in.

How did it feel like, specifically? Was it more of s "stinging" feeling, like being stabbed? Or more a "constricting", cold feeling? Or smth entirely different?
You can try vibrating RAUM into the area for like 5-10 minutes or longer, while visualizing your whole body engulfed in white-gold light. This should make you feel better. You should also add a little affirmation afterwards to program the energy, like "In a positive way for me, the white-gold energies are completely cleaning me from all bad energies". :)

astrally flame said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
JessDoesStuff said:
I thought that all of it could be true, except I don't agree with you joining a coven. This website is our coven right here. It's not safe to be in a physical group which could be infiltrated and harmed. There are a lot of christians and muslims who would love to kill someone for being Satanist. Maybe they said do it when you're older to stop you from doing it now, because they know you would learn more about it and not join a coven then either.
brother Ol argedco there is also a spiritual coven...the enemies are too strong and advanced than humans that is why we have to take them down as a team/coven "together strong" each one teach one..
And that's what all of us here are, this is our coven. We work together, we teach each other, we are strong together. If there was a physical group meeting of a lot of Satanists together in thethe same place, how long do you think they would survive? The enemy would get rid of them real fast. It's a lot safer having our coven members be spread out all over the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back