Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on this youtuber?

Stormblood said:
No, kikes aren't advanced spiritual people who failed their classes and got sent to Earth to repeat them. Also Martians are not ruling our world.
wait wut

>Martians, flying merkabas and ascended masters.
>Not a single word about Satan or bound Demons.
>Not mentioning jews destroying everything
>Entire channel is New Age BS

Yeah very accurate LOL.

Nah is just a repeat from Drumvalo Melchizedek's book "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life".

The youtuber is the New Age creep Jordan Pierce. He has allegations of rape against him.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
No, kikes aren't advanced spiritual people who failed their classes and got sent to Earth to repeat them. Also Martians are not ruling our world.
wait wut

Just watch that short film. You can watch it in small parts here, if you don't want to watch it all at once: http://thespiritscience.net/about-spirit-science/ It's "lesson" 12.

I watched it back in 2012-2013. I still remember some of it. I won't go in detail with it. I can't even watch it again, because the blue design of the narrator and his voice make me laugh too much, let alone with the nonsense that goes along with it. It's comic relief at best, tragic at worst.

SatansChildz said:
There’s this YouTuber called spirit science and I was watching his hidden history movie video, it’s crazy how accurate things are in it and it was posted like 4 years ago like about aryans,gentiles and jews being from different planets and about a war on mars. It’s an hour long I’ll link it here if u wanna watch it
https://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw

I actually laughed my ass off at the video...

Shrekelstein said:
>Martians, flying merkabas and ascended masters.
>Not a single word about Satan or bound Demons.
>Not mentioning jews destroying everything
>Entire channel is New Age BS

Yeah very accurate LOL.

Nah is just a repeat from Drumvalo Melchizedek's book "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life".

The youtuber is the New Age creep Jordan Pierce. He has allegations of rape against him.

what the heck, this is not 4chan, you cannot green text here, anon.

This persons channel pushes open cultural Marxism, veganism, Jewish supremacy (((Christinsanity))) drug abuse of specific drugs that cause psychic damage and open one up to the enemy and all other kinds of just mainstream globalist kike trash.

Its strange to have this ignorant retard just sit there and laugh at people mentioning that Gretard is a Muppet of major globalist NGOs who are promoting agenda 21. Its well known the organizations she is a Muppet for are run by the Jew Soros and that Jew puppet Al Gore. That is why she is trucked around to the UN and all major political areas, a 16 old does not just walk into the UN and get the star treatment unless they are a Muppet in her case for agenda 21 put out by the UN. Maybe this tard has done too many drugs this is the tard life the New Age wants to create this character has become such a shill even most of the commenters are telling him off.

This retards video's are just empty third rate animation as well with no substance he copies off everyone else and then takes credit and takes peoples money off them for just doing nothing. He has nothing of his own because he is a psychically damaged Muppet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back