SS Bitchute Channel

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
SATchives
Posts: 293

SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:37 am

Hey SS Family, I made a Bitchute Channel. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/

Please Help support the channel by taking a second to watch the videos and give it a like. If you have a platform for SS activism, Please share there as well. it WILL really help.

Right now It mostly contains High Priest Hoodedcobra666 ( Many of them are still processing so you may not see them) I have a few I still need to upload. but I have a lot of them up. Expect all of them to be up before the end of the week, hopefully.

I have a bunch of Text to Speech Slideshow Videos I have put together I will add daily. So please keep checking back on the site. I'll post any new videos I add here. The videos I will be making will look like this https://www.bitchute.com/video/7U6TPr97HxfS/ or this https://www.bitchute.com/video/FppxmD8qP8ls/ (this second one is harder to do because I have to use TTS API from IBM.cloud, the first one i have the TTS engine on my computer.)

If there is a post/article/pdf you want me to make or put up ASAP please post below and I will.

also the videos i put together are pretty bland so..
Any advice you have to make my videos better I'll listen too. I was thinking of adding quite music in the background.

Please share comment and like the videos if everyone on here could like each video would get 1000+ support and it would surely boost the videos to trending and then 1000+ more will see it and possiblely get red pilled. so i emphasize again please help support these videos by giving a simple like and sharing the video, and dropping a comment. Thanks again SS family

you can find the videos also

https://archive.org/details/@seed_the_truth

and

in my MEGA link in my bio, also plan to back up these videos in full, into the other platforms, but more on that later.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Morgenröte
Posts: 30

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Morgenröte » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:04 pm

Good job! Thank you very much.

User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 90

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby LaconicLion » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 am

First of all, good work on taking initiative on this. Your enthusiasm is admirable, inspiring, and very much appreciated.

Second, you should use the JoS audio mp3s. http://satanslibrary.org/Mp3_Library.html. A human's voice is better than a robot's of course. I'm not sure why you wanted to use TTS instead, or if you just missed this, which is fine.

Third, quality over quantity. It's better to put up a few quality videos that can easily be shared, than to make a lot of TTS videos. One very high quality video that demonstrates our ideas in a captivating manner can lead to thousands clicking through to the JoS site. It can also be easily spread to different corners of the internet.

Fourth, check this link: https://www.thecouchmanager.com/how-to- ... w-to-draw/
And then this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysj-cRVcFWI
Do you understand what I'm getting at? We can use free photos, images, memes + hand-drawn pictures to explain our concepts in depth, in an entertaining, memorable, emotional, and visually powerful way. Have you ever watched a really boring powerpoint presentation? Usually, it's just someone reading bullet points off of a screen. Strong visuals instead of just text are absolutely vital to having a presentation where your audience isn't bored to sleep twenty seconds in. Subtitles or captions can be added in later.

Fifth, I want to work together with you on this.
I have a lot of skills and knowledge that I've been gathering, but I have not had much opportunity to utilize them yet. I've read hundreds of pages from books and articles on topics like -- how to explain things visually, how to write persuasively, how to emotionally relate with your viewer, how to tell an engaging story, and so on.
But it's just theory and not much use to anyone if I don't use it to make something valuable. It'll be a waste of time if I don't. So working on SS videos seems like the perfect opportunity to both give back to the SS community and to further advance my talents. Barring emergencies, I can devote a consistent 30m/d (at least) on working on the videos with you. The only thing I can't do is voicework for the videos because it's possible that I'll be engaged in public speaking later in my life and career and it isn't safe for now to have SS linked to a public persona.

If you're willing, we'll work together. If so, then add me on Riot.im (@truthscholar100:matrix.org) and reply to this post with your Riot screenname so I know it's you. I've been looking around the web and Riot seems like the best solution for our needs. Open source, file sharing, image support, encryption, and privacy.

So yeah. Let me know what you think.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom? :)
Influencing Millions w/ MetaPolitics: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859
Paths to Financial Abundance: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150

Shael
Posts: 1777

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Shael » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:21 pm

SATchives wrote:...
I'll be stopping by and give all the videos a like. Great work :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1310

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 pm

SATchives wrote:Hey SS Family, I made a Bitchute Channel. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/

Please Help support the channel by taking a second to watch the videos and give it a like. If you have a platform for SS activism, Please share there as well. it WILL really help.

Right now It mostly contains High Priest Hoodedcobra666 ( Many of them are still processing so you may not see them) I have a few I still need to upload. but I have a lot of them up. Expect all of them to be up before the end of the week, hopefully.

I have a bunch of Text to Speech Slideshow Videos I have put together I will add daily. So please keep checking back on the site. I'll post any new videos I add here. The videos I will be making will look like this https://www.bitchute.com/video/7U6TPr97HxfS/ or this https://www.bitchute.com/video/FppxmD8qP8ls/ (this second one is harder to do because I have to use TTS API from IBM.cloud, the first one i have the TTS engine on my computer.)

If there is a post/article/pdf you want me to make or put up ASAP please post below and I will.

also the videos i put together are pretty bland so..
Any advice you have to make my videos better I'll listen too. I was thinking of adding quite music in the background.

Please share comment and like the videos if everyone on here could like each video would get 1000+ support and it would surely boost the videos to trending and then 1000+ more will see it and possiblely get red pilled. so i emphasize again please help support these videos by giving a simple like and sharing the video, and dropping a comment. Thanks again SS family

you can find the videos also

https://archive.org/details/@seed_the_truth

and

in my MEGA link in my bio, also plan to back up these videos in full, into the other platforms, but more on that later.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Do you have the Yazidi documentary too ?
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Jack wrote:
SATchives wrote:Hey SS Family, I made a Bitchute Channel. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/

Please Help support the channel by taking a second to watch the videos and give it a like. If you have a platform for SS activism, Please share there as well. it WILL really help.

Right now It mostly contains High Priest Hoodedcobra666 ( Many of them are still processing so you may not see them) I have a few I still need to upload. but I have a lot of them up. Expect all of them to be up before the end of the week, hopefully.

I have a bunch of Text to Speech Slideshow Videos I have put together I will add daily. So please keep checking back on the site. I'll post any new videos I add here. The videos I will be making will look like this https://www.bitchute.com/video/7U6TPr97HxfS/ or this https://www.bitchute.com/video/FppxmD8qP8ls/ (this second one is harder to do because I have to use TTS API from IBM.cloud, the first one i have the TTS engine on my computer.)

If there is a post/article/pdf you want me to make or put up ASAP please post below and I will.

also the videos i put together are pretty bland so..
Any advice you have to make my videos better I'll listen too. I was thinking of adding quite music in the background.

Please share comment and like the videos if everyone on here could like each video would get 1000+ support and it would surely boost the videos to trending and then 1000+ more will see it and possiblely get red pilled. so i emphasize again please help support these videos by giving a simple like and sharing the video, and dropping a comment. Thanks again SS family

you can find the videos also

https://archive.org/details/@seed_the_truth

and

in my MEGA link in my bio, also plan to back up these videos in full, into the other platforms, but more on that later.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Do you have the Yazidi documentary too ?

Yes I have them all I'll be uploading the rest tonight

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:24 pm

I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:32 pm

LaconicLion wrote:First of all, good work on taking initiative on this. Your enthusiasm is admirable, inspiring, and very much appreciated.

Second, you should use the JoS audio mp3s. http://satanslibrary.org/Mp3_Library.html. A human's voice is better than a robot's of course. I'm not sure why you wanted to use TTS instead, or if you just missed this, which is fine.

Third, quality over quantity. It's better to put up a few quality videos that can easily be shared, than to make a lot of TTS videos. One very high quality video that demonstrates our ideas in a captivating manner can lead to thousands clicking through to the JoS site. It can also be easily spread to different corners of the internet.

Fourth, check this link: https://www.thecouchmanager.com/how-to- ... w-to-draw/
And then this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysj-cRVcFWI
Do you understand what I'm getting at? We can use free photos, images, memes + hand-drawn pictures to explain our concepts in depth, in an entertaining, memorable, emotional, and visually powerful way. Have you ever watched a really boring powerpoint presentation? Usually, it's just someone reading bullet points off of a screen. Strong visuals instead of just text are absolutely vital to having a presentation where your audience isn't bored to sleep twenty seconds in. Subtitles or captions can be added in later.

Fifth, I want to work together with you on this.
I have a lot of skills and knowledge that I've been gathering, but I have not had much opportunity to utilize them yet. I've read hundreds of pages from books and articles on topics like -- how to explain things visually, how to write persuasively, how to emotionally relate with your viewer, how to tell an engaging story, and so on.
But it's just theory and not much use to anyone if I don't use it to make something valuable. It'll be a waste of time if I don't. So working on SS videos seems like the perfect opportunity to both give back to the SS community and to further advance my talents. Barring emergencies, I can devote a consistent 30m/d (at least) on working on the videos with you. The only thing I can't do is voicework for the videos because it's possible that I'll be engaged in public speaking later in my life and career and it isn't safe for now to have SS linked to a public persona.

If you're willing, we'll work together. If so, then add me on Riot.im (@truthscholar100:matrix.org) and reply to this post with your Riot screenname so I know it's you. I've been looking around the web and Riot seems like the best solution for our needs. Open source, file sharing, image support, encryption, and privacy.

So yeah. Let me know what you think.


Yes I plan to do that. But if you notice the videos i used TTS on they have not been turned into audio.

The TTS I use sounds very good imo. Not much like a robot at all.

Maybe I'll do my voice but I'm paranoid. Big tech is getting to the point where they can match voice to face with about anyone in the world with a past internet connection. I know my voice is somewhere attached to my identity if someone wanted to and had the access and connections they probably could figure out who I was if I did a voice over. That's just my opinion as to why i dont want to. But maybe I shouldn't worry so much.

Give me your thoughts I might start recording my own voice. The other down side is it takes 1 minutes to make the audio woth tts where it will take however long the video is to make the audio if i used my own voice. I have 1500 videos to make. I want to get it done within a year or two so I need to make 5 or more a day. It's easy to make if I can make the sound file quickly. As I do work full time jobs.

Thanks for your input it got me to start thinking maybe they dont sound as good as I thought.

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:34 pm

To all comments yes I do have them all I'll be putting the rest up tonight. Sorry I couldn't get everything done right away. My life has been extremely chaotic but I am doing my best. Expect them all uploaded by tomorrow.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 967
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:34 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.



Just imagine...I am also missing that one, and I have no idea where it went. I do not know how did I lose it.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.



Just imagine...I am also missing that one, and I have no idea where it went. I do not know how did I lose it.


The version that is around is a 360p version, the original was 1080p. This is a little problem here.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:42 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.



Just imagine...I am also missing that one, and I have no idea where it went. I do not know how did I lose it.


The version that is around is a 360p version, the original was 1080p. This is a little problem here.

The ones on bitchute are 360? I uploaded from the zip. It must be bitchute itself. The files are at archive as well as in my mega
CMMNDR CBR . ZIP

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1005

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:47 pm

I also am looking for that video as well that shows the rabbi admitting that they are a totally different race. If anyone has it, please post it.

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:52 pm

LaconicLion wrote:First of all, good work on taking initiative on this. Your enthusiasm is admirable, inspiring, and very much appreciated.

Second, you should use the JoS audio mp3s. http://satanslibrary.org/Mp3_Library.html. A human's voice is better than a robot's of course. I'm not sure why you wanted to use TTS instead, or if you just missed this, which is fine.

Third, quality over quantity. It's better to put up a few quality videos that can easily be shared, than to make a lot of TTS videos. One very high quality video that demonstrates our ideas in a captivating manner can lead to thousands clicking through to the JoS site. It can also be easily spread to different corners of the internet.

Fourth, check this link: https://www.thecouchmanager.com/how-to- ... w-to-draw/
And then this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysj-cRVcFWI
Do you understand what I'm getting at? We can use free photos, images, memes + hand-drawn pictures to explain our concepts in depth, in an entertaining, memorable, emotional, and visually powerful way. Have you ever watched a really boring powerpoint presentation? Usually, it's just someone reading bullet points off of a screen. Strong visuals instead of just text are absolutely vital to having a presentation where your audience isn't bored to sleep twenty seconds in. Subtitles or captions can be added in later.

Fifth, I want to work together with you on this.
I have a lot of skills and knowledge that I've been gathering, but I have not had much opportunity to utilize them yet. I've read hundreds of pages from books and articles on topics like -- how to explain things visually, how to write persuasively, how to emotionally relate with your viewer, how to tell an engaging story, and so on.
But it's just theory and not much use to anyone if I don't use it to make something valuable. It'll be a waste of time if I don't. So working on SS videos seems like the perfect opportunity to both give back to the SS community and to further advance my talents. Barring emergencies, I can devote a consistent 30m/d (at least) on working on the videos with you. The only thing I can't do is voicework for the videos because it's possible that I'll be engaged in public speaking later in my life and career and it isn't safe for now to have SS linked to a public persona.

If you're willing, we'll work together. If so, then add me on Riot.im (@truthscholar100:matrix.org) and reply to this post with your Riot screenname so I know it's you. I've been looking around the web and Riot seems like the best solution for our needs. Open source, file sharing, image support, encryption, and privacy.

So yeah. Let me know what you think.

I'll check out your links when I get home after work and uploading

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2733
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:58 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The version that is around is a 360p version, the original was 1080p. This is a little problem here.

Those folders of stuff that somebody used to have but doesn't have anymore, but then Sabazios had all those same folders downloaded so he reuploaded them all on his own account, that War From Another Galaxy video is in there and the quality is 720p. Not as good as 1080, but still pretty good.

Sabazios wrote:This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:12 pm

I've just noticed that Jews aliens from another galaxy is still processing. Which is strange because I uploaded more than 20 hours ago...

Bitchute is probably most likely shilling for the jew as well. Maybe it's just a glitch in the system and I'll have to re upload it tonight.

excalibur
Posts: 3

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby excalibur » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:36 pm


User avatar
ahana666
Posts: 104

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby ahana666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:37 pm

The cobra videos made me laugh all night! :D

beatiful stuff

User avatar
DragonWarrior666
Posts: 24

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby DragonWarrior666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:42 pm

Thank you very much good work. i will dowload them all.


Hail Father Satan and all the gods off Duat

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 138
Location: Kekistan

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Weassel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:22 pm

BOY, you did a big favor for me because i will not need to search for each video separately anymore, well i will use the links from your videos when i will spread SS, thank you!

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 138
Location: Kekistan

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Weassel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:24 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.

The video was called ''a war from another galaxy'', good thing that the video remained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiS-BvZN5z4

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 138
Location: Kekistan

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Weassel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:26 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I also am looking for that video as well that shows the rabbi admitting that they are a totally different race. If anyone has it, please post it.

I knew that it was named ''jews, the chosen people of the alien gods'', got deleted from jewtube, i will try to take it separately from ''exit the jewtrix'' using a program like.. forgot its name...

Aquarius
Posts: 3529

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:39 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I also am looking for that video as well that shows the rabbi admitting that they are a totally different race. If anyone has it, please post it.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/ra ... onquer-it/
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 967
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:28 pm

Weassel wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.

The video was called ''a war from another galaxy'', good thing that the video remained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiS-BvZN5z4


Thank you, I love you. :)
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1005

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Thank you so much, guys xoxoxo
Super helpful!! A friend of mine already knows the Jews are very different but he wanted to see this video too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:22 pm

excalibur wrote:https://mega.nz/#!oJpFDAbK!j335pKK5Jb9cbWbSsEv8VWX9CKHbmFYTrgSsW40qAGc

war from another galaxy in 720p


Excellent Brother, I thank you very much. I download it.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Master
Posts: 34

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Master » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:23 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I sent all my videos because I had no time to deal with this currently, I only take limited time to come at the forum every single day as a point.

One video I think is missing from the archive is the one that was on Kabbalah Exposed website, which proved beyond a doubt what the jews are aliens. It was a 30 minute documentary. If someone has it, they have to share it. This disappeared "somehow" with another backup there was.



Just imagine...I am also missing that one, and I have no idea where it went. I do not know how did I lose it.


The version that is around is a 360p version, the original was 1080p. This is a little problem here.

Some of the members had a mega link with an archive of about 5 GB and had a lot of information, including your documentary that also it was quite large as files. This means that it was of high quality. The link entitled was Important Information or something. I don't remember which of the members had this link. Very important, for those who can...The ideal would be this: Securely use a device to surf the Internet. And an extra computer offline just for JOS. To have offline pairs of all JOS information.
HAIL SATAN

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:34 pm

excalibur wrote:https://mega.nz/#!oJpFDAbK!j335pKK5Jb9cbWbSsEv8VWX9CKHbmFYTrgSsW40qAGc

war from another galaxy in 720p

Thanks I'll get this one uploaded tonight I didn't realize the one I had was 360p

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2733
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:42 pm

Master wrote:Some of the members had a mega link with an archive of about 5 GB and had a lot of information, including your documentary that also it was quite large as files. This means that it was of high quality. The link entitled was Important Information or something. I don't remember which of the members had this link. Very important, for those who can...The ideal would be this: Securely use a device to surf the Internet. And an extra computer offline just for JOS. To have offline pairs of all JOS information.

The person who made it does not have any of that anymore. But a different person has copied all of it exactly how it was. All of it is in there, all those videos are there in high quality.

Sabazios wrote:This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA

User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 90

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby LaconicLion » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:22 am

Since this topic is pinned, let me ask this:

Can anyone contribute voice overs?

SATchives wrote:I'll check out your links when I get home after work and uploading


Alright. The offer from my other post still stands. I do want to help out with the videos.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom? :)
Influencing Millions w/ MetaPolitics: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859
Paths to Financial Abundance: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:39 am

I got them uploaded but they are all processing.

I've read around the internet it seems to be an issue with bitchute. most of them say simply re-uploading them fixed the process, which I did delete and re-upload the ones that have been stuck processing for 2 days.

I found someone saying that they simply remade the video without making any changes and that fixed the issue too. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitChute/comme ... eo_upload/

I dont know why that would affect it though.

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:13 am

This is wha I have done to try and fix the issue of processing forever.

I've changed the filenames and excluded any symbols and spaces, I'll check in the morning, if they are still processing, I will start converting them over to .mkv format, I've read that helps.. sometimes? if I have to ill make new bitchute and upload the rest, on other accounts.

If anyone has a good idea of an avatar picture, or would be willing to make one for me that would e great ill get around to it eventually if not, thanks for your support. Hail Satan!

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 138
Location: Kekistan

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Weassel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 am

Guys, there was video about the kids before and after, it used footages from the 3rd Reich and today's degeneracy, if someone know of it please send the link.

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Weassel wrote:Guys, there was video about the kids before and after, it used footages from the 3rd Reich and today's degeneracy, if someone know of it please send the link.

I know the video if i find it ill link it

SATchives
Posts: 293

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby SATchives » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:25 pm

LaconicLion wrote:Since this topic is pinned, let me ask this:

Can anyone contribute voice overs?

SATchives wrote:I'll check out your links when I get home after work and uploading


Alright. The offer from my other post still stands. I do want to help out with the videos.


What kind of ideas are you thinking of. I dont want to really go with another platform, If we need to trade files we can msg via protonmail and trade via random file dropping servers mega. Dropbox. Ect. My proton is [email protected]. right now my idea is simple, get the PDFs we have into video/listening so people can listen while they work or drive or ect. Like I do. A lot is missing from mp3 library so I am working on those first. I can do voice over myself but it's faster and without mistakes this way. Maybe we should gather the best of the best articles and do voice overs of those videos, with graphics like memes and drawing like you stated in one of your posts. If you want to. Pick and article you want work on and email me what want yo do and I'll respond with what I can do and well put something great together.

Master
Posts: 34

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Master » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Master wrote:Some of the members had a mega link with an archive of about 5 GB and had a lot of information, including your documentary that also it was quite large as files. This means that it was of high quality. The link entitled was Important Information or something. I don't remember which of the members had this link. Very important, for those who can...The ideal would be this: Securely use a device to surf the Internet. And an extra computer offline just for JOS. To have offline pairs of all JOS information.

The person who made it does not have any of that anymore. But a different person has copied all of it exactly how it was. All of it is in there, all those videos are there in high quality.

Sabazios wrote:This is the stuff of
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw

And here is the folder with HC videos (I don't think they are all though)

https://mega.nz/#F!TyBQSQ6T!WYp4OkJPvBn20TjXcxEWBA

Thank you very much Ol argedco luciftias and Sabazios, please, make sure you have offline pairs and uploads online of this information and other important information.
HAIL SATAN


Strantrickt
Posts: 5

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby Strantrickt » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 pm

++

User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 90

Re: SS Bitchute Channel

Postby LaconicLion » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:09 pm

[quote="SATchives"][/quote]

Alright. I'll figure something out this week and set you a draft of what I think would be a good video.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom? :)
Influencing Millions w/ MetaPolitics: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24859
Paths to Financial Abundance: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jack, MSN [Bot] and 11 guests