Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 967
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:27 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Weassel wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

[img]...[/img]

Still, we know the story about our gods and the greys, but the lizards what are they exactly? Like i want to know more about them, why they are such assholes, like they should knew that this kind of tyrannical way of expanding is risky since other would arise against them.


Is fungi on rotting food or a corpse to be reasoned on why it eats the bread?

Personal spiritual encounters I had with these "species" from looking into all of these species don't seem to me like their consciousness displays any sort of logical standards as we humans or even the Gods would define it for doing what they do. Our mere "existence" to them is a "fault" that has to be "evened out". They just hate us.

Another viable reason I was lead to online, which I find to be half a truth, is that they detested the fact the Gods gave us consciousness, ie, what we call "The mind" as they considered this planet was their turf and that we are also invasive and a "psychic cesspool to the universe". Humanity however is indirectly hated because we are a species coming from the Gods with a very obvious alteration of adding to an idle species mind and consciousness.

Even the enemy is more advanced to the point they can see this and consider us a danger. Maybe not now, but they live very long and have existed for a long time, so they understand the potential of our evolution. So they consider us just another potential enemy.

Another story which UFO-logists have pieces of write frequently about is that this planet was "marked" for takeover for Reptilians a long time ago, and then what we call the "Annunaki", ie, our Gods, just came in first and instated their own life and type of civilization into this planet. And that since the reptilians are trying to reclaim the planet and enslave the inhabitants in them.

The primary reason the enemy wants humans enslaved is to use them as a mass bio-battery in the psychic sense. We are seen by them as a mere resource to that end. There are more details to this but this is a post on it's own, I'll make this post.


Commander, from this what you wrote, it seems that this Universe is in constant state of wars and territorial tensions.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:28 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Weassel wrote:Still, we know the story about our gods and the greys, but the lizards what are they exactly? Like i want to know more about them, why they are such assholes, like they should knew that this kind of tyrannical way of expanding is risky since other would arise against them.


....


Commander, from this what you wrote, it seems that this Universe is in constant state of wars and territorial tensions.


Power maintains peace, provided beings living within the same territory are friendly to one another, and not hostile. The more powerful and spiritual the beings, the less wars they wage, as they find constructive ways to make ends meet without attacking other species.

Definitely there is a lot of war going on in space/the universe. Even space itself is really adverse for life, broadly speaking. Think of how little humans are on the earth, which is a very delicate environment. We can only exist here.

The so called "Universe" has all sorts of kinds of hostile forces. Think for example the poor Native Americans died by a hostile germ, carried over by people who stepped into their land and just casually carried this germ. The people who went there, primarily set foot there to pay outrageous financial debts to jews by claiming new "territory".

Humanity has also fucked up many other animal species beyond recovery and stopped the evolution of endless species on the earth just by our own carelessness and ignorance. These species are now permanently gone because we were ignorant.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 279

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby GG Allin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Ankh666 wrote:Why not argue me in an open discussion then, HP Hoodedcobra, if I'm so stupid and childish? Should be easy for you to take me down, but you keep blocking my posts.


Your possibility to complain, should be evidence enouth that they did, do and will help us the best they can.

Which would have been the highest lost? The death of our race/souls. Are we dead ? No, so stop complaining, start doing the Final RTR.

But I'm glad you asked, because the HP and HPS did provide some good info. Thanks for that. Take the knowlege, abandon your anger (or use it for the rtr ;) ). Evolve. Welcome back.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:51 pm

The highest proof of their providence for us is that we still have the spiritual knowledge around and we can meditate, apply, advance and ascend. When you apply this you will see it. This is the key to everything superior in humanity.

If one has not sufficient understanding of meditation, and looks at the Gods and judges them from the materialistic and theistic standpoint, there is still a lot of supportive proof for them, but the capstone is the spiritual knowledge.

Then also the important gifts of the Gods such as the mind, the use of magick, the consciousness, and other important teachings of theirs do make actual effects and come into place.

This is war guys I am also bummed out things aren't "as they should be", but I can't ask for a golden bathtub in the war trench.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Master
Posts: 34

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Master » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:00 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:
luis wrote:As far as I know, the Gods did leave us a system to protect us and if we did keep it up maybe we wouldn't be in this situation...Humans have their fault too.


We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if we dealt with the Jews properly the moment they got here. We've all been too soft as a species and as individuals. When we've taken enough power, as soon as we can, we need to end them all rightly. No parasite deserves to exist

There were people who ascended, but most of them didn't. That's the reason.
HAIL SATAN

FancyMancy
Posts: 3306

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:12 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Another story which UFO-logists have pieces of write frequently about is that this planet was "marked" for takeover for Reptilians a long time ago, and then what we call the "Annunaki", ie, our Gods, just came in first and instated their own life and type of civilization into this planet. And that since the reptilians are trying to reclaim the planet and enslave the inhabitants in them.

That's an interesting hypothesis. The maritime tradition of first-come-first-served, for salvaging, appears to be a Universal reality.

The primary reason the enemy wants humans enslaved is to use them as a mass bio-battery in the psychic sense. We are seen by them as a mere resource to that end. There are more details to this but this is a post on it's own, I'll make this post.

Well... simply like beasts of burden with a yolk. While we love our pets, we can't become attached to farm Animals. Understanding the Goyim (cattle) terminology is much clearer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
....


Commander, from this what you wrote, it seems that this Universe is in constant state of wars and territorial tensions.


Power maintains peace, provided beings living within the same territory are friendly to one another, and not hostile. The more powerful and spiritual the beings, the less wars they wage, as they find constructive ways to make ends meet without attacking other species.

The energies can be more harmonious, so we don't have to worry about knocking someone out and stealing their Sunday roast - or robbing someone to get our drugs fix...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1043
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:30 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Seeing this I understand why some Demons refuse to help humanity or avoid us altogether. Some Gods do refuse and do not want any interaction with mankind, and at best condition may help us only because other Demons put them to the task, or because of some larger goal.

Relatable. I as a human hear so much dumb shit that sometimes I wish to rip my eardrums off and be deaf for life, imagine how disgusting and pathetic the avarage lesser-than slave of reps is to highly advanced Gods.

And it seems the dumber the person is the more demanding and entitled they are, so if I was born a Demon I'd probably not want to be summoned either.

Master
Posts: 34

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Master » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:37 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Listening to defeatist and nonsensical whiny tears and complaints that only bottom up to your emotional output is not an argument.

You blame the Gods with zero evidence and caring of the facts which are clear as sky all around.

This is a dishonest point and your so called debating and starts from a lie and false accussation, that they somehow carelessly abandonned us for no reason and sorry us.

You just accuse them without saying anything but emotional garbage. Regardless even this got an answer in your own post.

Posing fake emotion based questions that start from a lie and demand to debate them is not "arguing".

What you did was pose an emotional "why they did not sit here to cater us as their babies". This is based on endless false conceptions about how things happened and why they didn't happen how you think is best.

Then you insist with another reply with the same line. Of course I will delete.

Others have also given you viable responses, but you of course, these do not matter. Emotions do.

"I felt it should be a different way and since the Gods didn't do it this way, they do not stand to my high and mighty baseline of what wuz real in my mind n shieet. They are guilty for it!".

Ankh666 wrote:Why not argue me in an open discussion then, HP Hoodedcobra, if I'm so stupid and childish? Should be easy for you to take me down, but you keep blocking my posts.

Satan and his gods have done much for us. This is the most selfishly and childishly stupid thing I have ever read... To accuse our Gods of not being left to die with us. It's pathetic.
First of all, our Gods were not forced to create us. It is thanks to our beloved Gods that we exist. They also wanted to elevate us into gods. How can we ask our Gods to die with us and especially for us? Our Gods have sacrificed energy and time for us. It's a lot of time and energy. They could avoid wasting all this time and energy.
HAIL SATAN

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Master wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
luis wrote:As far as I know, the Gods did leave us a system to protect us and if we did keep it up maybe we wouldn't be in this situation...Humans have their fault too.


We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if we dealt with the Jews properly the moment they got here. We've all been too soft as a species and as individuals. When we've taken enough power, as soon as we can, we need to end them all rightly. No parasite deserves to exist

There were people who ascended, but most of them didn't. That's the reason.


Ascention would've been Irrelivant in this situation. There were millions I'd humans. The Jews have always been a small minority and people were advanced enough to tell if someone was toxic. There's no excuse for not removing this problem before it started. Instead we had 6000 years of global suffering. Even the Greeks and Romans could've easily stomped them out. Which would mean no Christianity, the one thing that prevented Rome from galactic conquest. I hope we do away with murcy for all parasitic life
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

BoRn of fire
Posts: 519

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:44 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This is true. Some of them do not want nothing to do with humanity. Like no offense but we don't want to do anything with you.

I said this and this is very true. I have seen a few of them myself. They want nothing to do with humanity, no introduction, and they will not waste a second on present day humanity.
Imagine the great danger of those who do care choosing then not to care anymore we truely need to show them respect some people also as u stated and Hp mageson that the gods are also greatly outnumbered and we are literally living in a Star Wars saga ... And we (and the gods mostly!) are the resistance
This is why for the beings that actually care to do so, it is a good idea to give them respect and proper treatment.

Not even the mother or the father physically of some people give a shit about them, nor nobody else on this world. But when the Gods look down to them to help, all they have to say is complaints, and they generally treat them like crap.

Seeing this I understand why some Demons refuse to help humanity or avoid us altogether. Some Gods do refuse and do not want any interaction with mankind, and at best condition may help us only because other Demons put them to the task, or because of some larger goal.

This is because the more powerful Gods like Satan do care. Still, they these Demons themselves do not hold a favorable opinion about us.

Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
I believe I once read somewhere, in a sermon or even on the JoS site, that there are tons upon tons of Gods allied to Satan who do not want to engage with humans in their current state at all. And I can really understand why that is, because of how disgustingly egotistical, selfish, and downright evil people have become nowadays, even at a soul level.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 519

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby BoRn of fire » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Even I some times well Mayb most time lol wonder wtf is wrong with people and ask Satan why he even still cares as it doesn't have to take much for the ordinary ss to become annoyed with what is going on around them one just needs to look at the level of how things are in this world the lack of respect towards life the abuse of animals of humans towards other humans the blasphemous attacks towards the gods the amount of brainwashed people and systems spend a dam day on fb without getting annoyed I'll give you a noddy badge anyway what I'm saying is I can fully understand why some of these beings wouldn't want any sort of interaction with us but the fact that Satan and the other gods known to us do and do interact with us must be met with great reverence and respect from our side I'm pretty sure for each and everyone that is dedicated here or that is still to dedicate ... Satan has always been there for you even when it didn't seem that way ... I mean here you are right ???? Hail Satan Hail Dagon

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:16 pm

Ankh666 wrote:If a company crashes down, do the employees have a right to question the decisions of the CEO?

Yes? Ok, let me continue then.

Where was the military defense of this planet when it was nuked 10 000 years ago? Did we even have one?

And if we did have one, it wasn't enough. So either the Gods overestimated their own power, or they underestimated the power of other beings out there. They knew there were other advanced lifeforms out there that could potentially pose a threat.

Their lack of judgement, their fuck up. Simple. Or are you gonna pretend it was someone else's decision to make? Whos then?

Are you gonna let me post this time or are you gonna go Jewtube censorship on me again, while pretending to be an advocator of free thought and speech?


You just prove that you think little and whine a lot. And that the whole deal is about trying to just blame the Gods. You have a endless wrong assumption of what psychic and otherwise means can do, how much time it takes to make things.

If a company crashes by the global financial market or some external force it does not mean that it is the CEO's or the company's fault.

If you think the CEO is some omnipotent "God" who can do no wrong, might as well blame him. After all, this is the understanding of an employee. It's comfortable to always blame one's so called "Boss"or superior while one has zero understanding of what they do. One just points the finger and their day is always great.

Free speech and Free speech to shill within the JoS Forums are two different topics, if you pay attention there is not much Shlomo walking around here. Free speech is about larger society not about having trolls in a specific internet forum. This standard is very highly maintained with 99.9% non shlomo becoming accepted anyway.

The argument that oh they knew evil beings existed is again asinine. You know everyday when you live that certain diseases exist. If you go suicide or impede your whole advancement over the existence of a flu, or not have children because you know it may get a cold, life would have stopped a long time ago.

With these points explained this is my last reply.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Master wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Listening to defeatist...

Ankh666 wrote:Why not argue me in an open discussion then, HP Hoodedcobra, if I'm so stupid and childish? Should be easy for you to take me down, but you keep blocking my posts.

Satan and his gods have done much for us. This is the most selfishly and childishly stupid thing I have ever read... To accuse our Gods of not being left to die with us. It's pathetic.
First of all, our Gods were not forced to create us. It is thanks to our beloved Gods that we exist. They also wanted to elevate us into gods. How can we ask our Gods to die with us and especially for us? Our Gods have sacrificed energy and time for us. It's a lot of time and energy. They could avoid wasting all this time and energy.


Everytime you help a beggar on the street, some beggars will only hate you for not helping them more. And some will also ask "But you are a philanthropist, why do not you become beggar like us to prove you love us"?

The more gracious the help, the more the risk of you being mugged and slain by the "poor beggar". Some people may also really respect this, but others will take your throat.

This argument boils down to why not who is superior and better is not also your slave, and why they do not sacrifice their whole being for YOU. This argument is motivated by total selfishness parading itself to pose a selfless argument of "love" or some other person.

"But baby if you really loved me you would be taking heroin as much as I do".
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Eric13
Posts: 457

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Eric13 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:46 pm

Ankh666 wrote:Yes? Ok, let me continue then.


Why do you wish to continue? This entire thread was based on proving you wrong and was done highly successfully by numerous members and high priest's lol.

At a certain point, you’ve have to let your pride down and understand the circumstance isn’t the way you see it and that’s a good thing. Be glad the gods intentions are to help us, accept it and do your part to give back and read very carefully the posts made on this thread explaining the error in your thoughts because you’re looking at things from a very narrow perspective and then let it be that. Otherwise, this stubbornness will hold you back. And not just in this matter but with many things. Being wrong about something isn’t the end of the world and if you’re corrected it’s even better cause now you’re growing.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3306

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:24 am

Ankh666 wrote:If a company crashes down, do the employees have a right to question the decisions of the CEO?

Yes? Ok, let me continue then.

Where was the military defense of this planet when it was nuked 10 000 years ago? Did we even have one?

And if we did have one, it wasn't enough. So either the Gods overestimated their own power, or they underestimated the power of other beings out there. They knew there were other advanced lifeforms out there that could potentially pose a threat.

Their lack of judgement, their fuck up. Simple. Or are you gonna pretend it was someone else's decision to make? Whos then?

Are you gonna let me post this time or are you gonna go Jewtube censorship on me again, while pretending to be an advocator of free thought and speech?

Did you advance to not-a-very-far amount where you can discern things for yourself and not be deceived yet, or are you using the lack of an answer as a reason and an excuse to not be bothered to do things? If you have your Third Eye, and related things, functioning properly, then, as you should know, it is harder for you to be deceived, and you can see things - both in terms of seeing things and also in terms of understanding things - more, better and easier. You have homework, or perhaps coursework, to do, mister. All you want is an answer, yes? Then see the answer.

"The membership to the gym is too expensive, and they make enough money so they should give Entitled Me a discount - or better yet a two hundred percent discount - so I won't pump iron nor run on the treadmills. To spite them further, I won't eat healthily, drink healthily, I won't do fitness training, aerobic and anaerobic exercise; I won't bathe; I will grow mushrooms in my arse crack, I will scratch bedsoars...; instead I'll spend my money in fatdonald's and other fat food shops. That'll show 'em." Yeah? 'Tis, ya.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
FemtoFlash
Posts: 8

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby FemtoFlash » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 am

Hello, regarding our origins and history , I am curious to know if what is written in ,,The Lost Book of Enki '' is true , whether it is authentic or is a codified story.It tells that Satan is at war with Anu ,,his father'' , and that Anu is working with the reptiles to enslave humanity. It made sense as Anu's mindset and personality became the basis of the Abrahimic religions of enslaving according to that book. Just wanted to know because the posibilities are endless. Thank you .

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 83

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:52 am

Gear88 wrote:-


HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
So does that mean there are more jewish trick clones for those racial-species? i.e. a subversive species implanted?

Or does that mean in those worlds the enemy is more actively attacking i.e. direct combat.


So what is the deal with these other planets as my question was no answered. Or has the answer not been provided by beings of higher power?


I believe a lot in knowing what is of concern to the task at hand, our mind can go into the stars and back, but what is important is really mostly down here. The rest becomes a sort of conversation that bears not much fruit.

I am also most of the time really not fond of writing for any of these subjects, but I know they are important. I write these because we living here do benefit from having a little larger view.

Writing about the style of bathrooms of another planet is more like mental movie stuff it's not pertinent to our present condition. Then someone else whose mind is off the handle just picks from there and writes even more garbage, and in the end, everyone looks like a retard.

This is what happened to modern UFO-logy and jews are having a party of disinformation, and I do not find it really interesting to write any details only to further escapism, worthless thoughts, and taking our attention away from our most important Earth.


I agree with Gear88 here, what he said is not some trivial meaningless question like how toilets work on other planets as you implied, he is asking what the standard modus operandi of the enemy is when taking over planets not defended directly by extraterrestrial military forces. It seems that you're saying you know the answer but refuse to say it since you think it will distract people, but i doubt that it would cause as much trouble as you think. Whether or not people in other conspiracy communities would choose to believe something random they make up in relation to this or not, it wouldn't have real relevance. Said thoughtless people would be of no major importance in the long run, and anyone with even a little bit of thoroughness would check back to the original source and find the right answer.

Basically, it would provide everyone a more coherent understanding of history and how all of this ties together with the big picture of this intergalactic war. I agree that this won't make everyone far more spiritually powerful or accomplish other relevant things for them in their personal lives, but it still seems like an important fact. I don't think Gear88 is saying he wants you or Mageson to literally produce a map of all planets in the relevant galaxies and outline the battle lines of every little thing there is to be known about the entire conflict like the exact number of UFOs or the exact amount of time it takes them to get from one end of their intergalactic territory to the other or any other millions of trivial things that could technically be known. From what I can tell, he is just asking what the standard methods are for the enemy in taking over said planets. Essentially, just a one or two paragraph explanation of what options they typically use, and whether or not the infiltrator species option is rare or frequent. This is not value-less to explain either, as if other planets have overcome a very similar problem it could provide insight into how the system or other things should be changed to resolve these same problems on Earth.

Ankh666 wrote:-


I do not fully understand the exact explanation of why the Gods were forced to retreat, but the fact is they were. If anything, it would be entirely understandable if they had abandoned the planet without a fight before the enemy forces could battle for it. Just try to imagine this from their point of view. Imagine you are an immortal god who has lived thousands of years and just put in a lot of effort in raising a new race closer to divinity. Meanwhile you learn that this distant outpost far away from your core territories is soon going to be attacked by a psychopathic enemy race, and that there is no way your own race is going to hold out in defending this planet due to limited distribution of forces over vast spatial distances. So rather than risk your whole existence against psychopaths who want to destroy you, you create a mutually assured destruction situation where either side's spacecraft could destroy the planet if the other side tried an open conquest, all while maneuvering tactically to make your side stronger so you can eventually remove that threat.

So it turns out those mortals you left behind the key to immortality lazed out and did hardly anything for thousands of years. Now they're ruled by a parasite race the other side sent over. Why didn't you simply get rid of the parasite race? Well, that'd cause the mutually assured destruction war that destroys the planet so of course you couldn't openly intervene. What do you choose to do in this situation?
A:Send your forces disproportionately in a manner that can wipe out the local threat to Earth without any harm done. Meanwhile you sacrifice one of your far more valuable planets full of Gods and let them all be erased because your newborn child race was incompetent for a few thousand years.
B:Just glass the surface of the planet from orbit and be done with it, after all, it's not as if their races will be entirely obliterated, you still have substantial population groups of each one on other worlds of yours, your time investment in creating these races was not fully a waste. Of course, all the people living on Earth would have their existence vanish completely if the whole ecosystem is obliterated along with all living beings, but it would still deny the enemy the chance at seizing control of a highly valuable planet. Meanwhile, you no longer have to spend time sending lots of psychic support to these people. It's a tragic loss but you have an intergalactic war to deal with and such a loss is far more acceptable than letting the enemy obtain a very useful and high quality planet.
C:Do the sensible thing, since you are benevolent and powerful and can fully afford to, you keep sending psychic support from a distance to help them. All the while the spiritual teachings you left behind which are still intact are a great help to these mortals and you are all the while maneuvering your forces and waiting for an opening where you can actually openly save them without letting the enemy destroy the planet. As you wait patiently for these humans to increase their quality of civilization so they can develop the proper technologies needed to defend themselves against alien threats and turn the tides of battle, they complain at you endlessly about how you aren't giving them enough, but you endure it and continue on doing the right thing.

As you can see, they consider this both from the rational and emotional perspectives of life and harmonize both of these things without going too far in one direction or the other. The gods may love humanity but that does not mean they will throw away everything pointlessly for humans. If they had a perfect golden solution to save humanity this instant without causing any issues for themselves they would have done it already.

They basically left humanity with all the tools and spiritual knowledge needed to advance to the state they needed and humanity did not properly act on it during the period they were absent, for thousands of years. And now some people come to the conclusion that it must be the gods' fault somehow. If they could've simply evacuated all humans to another planet without a problem before the enemy could attack the solar system they would have done so. But they realized the enemy couldn't afford to openly attack every world without invoking a mutually assured destruction situation. Also, you might want to consider that they knew humanity would be at potential risk if left on this planet, but that they needed a race present here to develop this world for them without risking their most infinitely valued beings. They probably weren't so keen on putting their most valued gods in dangerous border territories that could be annihilated in an instant by the enemy. And even then, they still did so for a long period of time despite there being risk. From their perspective, I am sure the prospect of leaving a mortal race in a border territory to develop itself is not a morally 'evil' thing to do. It is the best way for them to try to get the resources and living space and other useful things on the planet without putting themselves at risk.

Meanwhile, i guess you might ask why they did not leave humanity a modern age super-advanced civilization right off the bat. Well, the fact is humanity was not all too spiritually advanced at the time, if you hand them nukes in the Egyptian era they would destroy themselves. And even then they were still given many methods of spiritual advancement and many places such as Egypt were very advanced already. They presumably removed some of the most powerful technology when they knew they would have to leave and that it would not be safe to give the mortals a quick and easy way to destroy themselves once they inevitably forgot their important spiritual teachings that are central to maintaining their existence. Of course, that is all speculation but it does not seem so far off from the possible truth at all. Why would they leave us automatic guns or intercontinental missles if they knew they would not be directly present to enforce law and ensure we stayed spiritually advanced? Or at that rate perhaps we'd have destroyed ourselves with robots or many other things if they'd left them in the hands of humanity. You see the problem?

All the while they still leave all these spiritual sites creating a grid across the planet which keeps everything working properly along with all the teachings they instruct everyone into and many more priceless pieces of knowledge. We probably would be much more technologically advanced too if it had not been for human failures. IE, the fall of the roman empire, the burning of the library of alexandria, on and on and on, all things which humanity allowed to happen.

So, overall, there are quite a great number of things humanity should be thankful for and you should not be complaining that the Gods do not take every single race they create back to their safest and most abundant worlds even when they did nothing to truly deserve all that. If they had done that the Reptillians would have gotten to colonize Earth for free and humanity would have remained a relatively useless species to the Gods for eternity esentially. Rather than allow us to be useless eternally they gave us a chance to advance and help them expand, all with a chance of becoming immortal and all knowing in the process. I think you should agree that this is a pretty sweet deal. They could easily have left humans to get borg-ified or just destroyed our planet so the enemy couldn't take it but they have done way more for humanity than humanity has ever really done for them, all for the hope of a distant future where humanity turns out to have been entirely worth it and frees itself.

Hopefully that is enough for you to understand that there is quite a great deal of rationale here behind all of this, and why literal physically immortal gods have quite a great deal of understanding behind all their decisions and put incredibly careful planning into everything. They are not careless or emotionless, they do seem to care quite a great deal, and we should be as appreciative as we can of this and take what is offered.

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 199

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Arcadia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:09 am

FemtoFlash wrote:Hello, regarding our origins and history , I am curious to know if what is written in ,,The Lost Book of Enki '' is true , whether it is authentic or is a codified story.It tells that Satan is at war with Anu ,,his father'' , and that Anu is working with the reptiles to enslave humanity. It made sense as Anu's mindset and personality became the basis of the Abrahimic religions of enslaving according to that book. Just wanted to know because the posibilities are endless. Thank you .


Don't feel at all bad for asking this question, because there's a few other, and I use the word loosely here, "Pagan" movements that are "aware" there's a problem in the world, and that the Pagan Gods are the true Gods. However this is usually where the sanity ends for most of these other movements, as I can think of one fairly large online movement in particular obsessed with viewing the "Satan vs Anu" thing extremely literally. The shorthand answer is that it's codified. Another example of the actual mythos can be seen in Zeus vs Chronos (Saturn). Zeus of course, being Satan, as having been discussed in previous threads, and Chronos, within the myth, being his father and king of the Titans. See, this myth isn't literal, but it does represent Zeus/Satan's Godhood, and in turn, the process of Godhood that we ourselves are capable of. Which is the process of overcoming the ravages of time portrayed by Saturn and achieving Godhood.

This is a simplified version, of course, and there's more to it but I'm just explaining it briefly for the sake of expedience. Also discussed is the alchemical transformative process of Godhood as well, which is the transformation of the "Titanic" body into an "Olympian", same as Zeus the Olympian overcoming Chronos the Titan. There's a bunch of other ones, like Chronos/Saturn drinking ambrosia in the Elysian Fields after being taken there by Zeus. The list goes on, but its the same codified myth in Sumerian/Babylonian texts as well.

Anu/Saturn/Chronos or whatever other name you want to go by is not really a literal being, rather a representation of forces important for our own understanding of spiritual progression. The Reptillians are simply beholden to themselves and their own agenda.

FancyMancy wrote:No apologies! As I say, Physicality is always ssllooww, always lagging behind, always catching up. Things have to be possible Physically.


Heh, I was hoping you'd appear, since the last time I made a post of the sort it was you pitching in and helping clarify. Alas, for some reason I always think posts look way longer before I've hit submit, then in reality they're fine enough. Wordcount paranoia is real.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:13 am

@ConsistentMeditator I did not mention that Gear's question was pointless, it is a very neat question, but requires a big and elaborate, thorough reply. I made a general statement about why there is a paced progress with knowledge.

I know for a fact the Gods did not leave here extremely developed non-bio-breaking technology [everything they have left ion the strict technological sense is mostly gone now] now both because of lack of human responsibility and awareness of these matters, and because you do not tend to leave your technology hovering around a place where it can be potentially seized by the enemy.

Plus their type of technology is quite different from our own and spiritually based, so if humans did not follow their advance to the letter, it would still be worthless. A huge time and technology waste on their behalf if this were the case. Big danger for everyone involved.

Things are far more complicated. As time goes progressively I always relate what is proper to the task at hand, will do this in the future too, as I have been before. Part of this is also why this thread had to be opened in order to clear up common misunderstandings so we can achieve a goal of higher understanding of this later.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

FancyMancy
Posts: 3306

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:52 am

Arcadia wrote:
FemtoFlash wrote:Hello, regarding our origins and history , I am curious to know if what is written in ,,The Lost Book of Enki '' is true , whether it is authentic or is a codified story.It tells that Satan is at war with Anu ,,his father'' , and that Anu is working with the reptiles to enslave humanity. It made sense as Anu's mindset and personality became the basis of the Abrahimic religions of enslaving according to that book. Just wanted to know because the posibilities are endless. Thank you .


Don't feel at all bad for asking this question, because there's a few other, and I use the word loosely here, "Pagan" movements that are "aware" there's a problem in the world, and that the Pagan Gods are the true Gods. However this is usually where the sanity ends for most of these other movements, as I can think of one fairly large online movement in particular obsessed with viewing the "Satan vs Anu" thing extremely literally. The shorthand answer is that it's codified. Another example of the actual mythos can be seen in Zeus vs Chronos (Saturn). Zeus of course, being Satan, as having been discussed in previous threads, and Chronos, within the myth, being his father and king of the Titans. See, this myth isn't literal, but it does represent Zeus/Satan's Godhood, and in turn, the process of Godhood that we ourselves are capable of. Which is the process of overcoming the ravages of time portrayed by Saturn and achieving Godhood.

This is a simplified version, of course, and there's more to it but I'm just explaining it briefly for the sake of expedience. Also discussed is the alchemical transformative process of Godhood as well, which is the transformation of the "Titanic" body into an "Olympian", same as Zeus the Olympian overcoming Chronos the Titan. There's a bunch of other ones, like Chronos/Saturn drinking ambrosia in the Elysian Fields after being taken there by Zeus. The list goes on, but its the same codified myth in Sumerian/Babylonian texts as well.

Anu/Saturn/Chronos or whatever other name you want to go by is not really a literal being, rather a representation of forces important for our own understanding of spiritual progression. The Reptillians are simply beholden to themselves and their own agenda.

FancyMancy wrote:No apologies! As I say, Physicality is always ssllooww, always lagging behind, always catching up. Things have to be possible Physically.


Heh, I was hoping you'd appear, since the last time I made a post of the sort it was you pitching in and helping clarify. Alas, for some reason I always think posts look way longer before I've hit submit, then in reality they're fine enough. Wordcount paranoia is real.

I can't speak for others, but I don't mind longer posts. It is the same for me sometimes. It can take a little while for me to do a longer post, but then when reading it through it seems to be OK.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 83

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:32 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:@ConsistentMeditator I did not mention that Gear's question was pointless, it is a very neat question, but requires a big and elaborate, thorough reply. I made a general statement about why there is a paced progress with knowledge.

I know for a fact the Gods did not leave here extremely developed non-bio-breaking technology [everything they have left ion the strict technological sense is mostly gone now] now both because of lack of human responsibility and awareness of these matters, and because you do not tend to leave your technology hovering around a place where it can be potentially seized by the enemy.

Plus their type of technology is quite different from our own and spiritually based, so if humans did not follow their advance to the letter, it would still be worthless. A huge time and technology waste on their behalf if this were the case. Big danger for everyone involved.

Things are far more complicated. As time goes progressively I always relate what is proper to the task at hand, will do this in the future too, as I have been before. Part of this is also why this thread had to be opened in order to clear up common misunderstandings so we can achieve a goal of higher understanding of this later.


Alright, I see what you mean, you don't want to leave any too central and important information as a random solitary post in a thread which would soon be forgotten/missed by most and only seen by Gear88 and a few others rather than a greater number of people like it will if it is the head post of an important article. And I'm glad I was at least somewhat right in criticizing Ankh666 about the explanation of why primitive people were not left nuclear bombs or anything too incredibly powerful like automated factories that could put them in a position to soon destroy the planet or pollute it to death. What you said makes some sense, if the spacecraft used by the Gods were left to normal humans they could be stolen and I doubt they can simply mass produce tens of thousands of these devices made of very advanced metals and other things at little to no cost. And it's not like leaving people a UFO is necessarily a meaningful thing to do if there is nowhere in space they could go colonize in the first place without going into enemy territory or towards an already colonized allied planet, and meanwhile, they might destroy themselves with it or achieve nothing against overwhelming numbers of enemies.

There are many things that seemed to be left behind with knowledge that just got lost anyways. I am sure if the alexandria library and many other important things were not destroyed that humanity would probably already be in space by now as you and mageson said in other articles here. The whole renaissance was literally just based on picking up the remains of what the classical philosophers knew before the Christians destroyed nearly everything and started the Dark Ages. Nobody points out in the mainstream media nowadays how for their time, the ancient Greeks and Romans and others were making pretty decently fast technological progress, far far faster compared to the Christians who mostly just erased progress, they were not 'primitives' at all, I worded that a bit poorly.

What you said about spirituality being necessary in some technology makes me wonder how much the flying disk spacecrafts, which seem to be the central fighting unit in these space wars, have to do with the spiritual power of the driver and if that is necessary for the anti-gravity component to operate at full potential or for the ship to fly at maximum speed. I would imagine though that real life is not literally like Dragon Ball Z, and that technology is still overall a very central thing in all these space wars. Even if their powers mean little for firepower, having super advanced psychic powers would still seem very important for pilots to aim well and maneuver effectively.

But that is getting off topic, overall I agree with what you're saying about why it would be better to put that kind of information in a more detailed thread if you're going to do more than just a 1 or 2 paragraph explanation.

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 429

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:11 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Master wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if we dealt with the Jews properly the moment they got here. We've all been too soft as a species and as individuals. When we've taken enough power, as soon as we can, we need to end them all rightly. No parasite deserves to exist

There were people who ascended, but most of them didn't. That's the reason.


Ascention would've been Irrelivant in this situation. There were millions I'd humans. The Jews have always been a small minority and people were advanced enough to tell if someone was toxic. There's no excuse for not removing this problem before it started. Instead we had 6000 years of global suffering. Even the Greeks and Romans could've easily stomped them out. Which would mean no Christianity, the one thing that prevented Rome from galactic conquest. I hope we do away with murcy for all parasitic life

Are we sure they were a small minority? Today their numbers amount at more than 300 million and the Romans killed half a million of them and so did other Pagan civilizations.

SoniaWilson
Posts: 2

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby SoniaWilson » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:23 am

Apparently, the Gods left us a framework to ensure us and on the off chance that we kept it up possibly we wouldn't be in this situation...Humans have their shortcoming as well.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 193
Location: 高天原

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:14 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Master wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if we dealt with the Jews properly the moment they got here. We've all been too soft as a species and as individuals. When we've taken enough power, as soon as we can, we need to end them all rightly. No parasite deserves to exist

There were people who ascended, but most of them didn't. That's the reason.


Ascention would've been Irrelivant in this situation. There were millions I'd humans. The Jews have always been a small minority and people were advanced enough to tell if someone was toxic. There's no excuse for not removing this problem before it started. Instead we had 6000 years of global suffering. Even the Greeks and Romans could've easily stomped them out. Which would mean no Christianity, the one thing that prevented Rome from galactic conquest. I hope we do away with murcy for all parasitic life


Except we aren't ruthless and warmongering. What you suggest is akin to genocide of any and all "potential" threats. They key here is potential. The more we advance and evolve the more options we get. At this point in time with our limited understanding and knowledge of the ancient people we could point fingers and blame them about all sorts of whys and why nots. The reality of the matter is that the Jews are still here and those civilizations aren't. Perhaps they were "too merciful" or some other reason. Taking that logic to the extreme we could even say "why didnt the Gods just completely eradicate the Reptilians etc from the start before they even became a threat". Its a pointless train of thought when there isnt enough information and level of understanding.

From my point of view, one could decide to go out of their way and destroy any thing that could harm them. Its what the Reptilians seem to want to do. We are a potential threat to them so they decided to come and wipe us out of existence. It also seems like they have been doing that to many others. But we aren't like that. Its why the Jews were tolerated for so long. But that time has come and has passed. The option of peaceful negotiations have disappeared. This ends either in their destruction or ours and nothing in-between. In the future maybe something similar happens with a different group but at the very least I believe "ex***ination" as the first and only option right at the start isn't the right answer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:59 pm

I also asked myself the same question and thought of what kind of bollocks and how retarded it was that the Romans didn't solve the issue since it was so problematic, and the reality is that from a strategic and military standpoint, it is not as easy as just dispatching units and getting done with something. This is really simplified and wrong.

From my point of view the solution to seeing all the plots of the enemy cannot happen in a world with communication standards such as those of the Romans or the Greeks. As supreme as these Empires were, they couldn't so easily deal with this problem.

There are cases of domination of lands for 500 years under specific regimes such as the Ottoman Empire, and there were still villages and territories they never even knew existed or got to find. People there developed on their own, yes, in some cases, for 500 years, unimpeded.

Even these supreme Empires only encompassed territory less at the size of modern United States, in other words, the enemy always did run from one place to the other, like a virus. Like, if the Romans or the Greeks showed no mercy whatsoever, there were still some of them in India, doing business and casually deceiving the local people.

This is the only thing that has saved them, when someone is agitated against them, someone else is still oblivious to them or has forgotten their offence. So they always escape and go into another Nation do their best to take it over, and attack the one they wronged or stole everything from before.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 279

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby GG Allin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:11 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: But this is quite difficult as in particular they feast on those who are very lower from them.

They are probably like thear human version "pacifist by nature" / cowards who only attack the weak.
(from viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25621)
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 250

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Master wrote:There were people who ascended, but most of them didn't. That's the reason.


Ascention would've been Irrelivant in this situation. There were millions I'd humans. The Jews have always been a small minority and people were advanced enough to tell if someone was toxic. There's no excuse for not removing this problem before it started. Instead we had 6000 years of global suffering. Even the Greeks and Romans could've easily stomped them out. Which would mean no Christianity, the one thing that prevented Rome from galactic conquest. I hope we do away with murcy for all parasitic life


Except we aren't ruthless and warmongering. What you suggest is akin to genocide of any and all "potential" threats. They key here is potential. The more we advance and evolve the more options we get. At this point in time with our limited understanding and knowledge of the ancient people we could point fingers and blame them about all sorts of whys and why nots. The reality of the matter is that the Jews are still here and those civilizations aren't. Perhaps they were "too merciful" or some other reason. Taking that logic to the extreme we could even say "why didnt the Gods just completely eradicate the Reptilians etc from the start before they even became a threat". Its a pointless train of thought when there isnt enough information and level of understanding.

From my point of view, one could decide to go out of their way and destroy any thing that could harm them. Its what the Reptilians seem to want to do. We are a potential threat to them so they decided to come and wipe us out of existence. It also seems like they have been doing that to many others. But we aren't like that. Its why the Jews were tolerated for so long. But that time has come and has passed. The option of peaceful negotiations have disappeared. This ends either in their destruction or ours and nothing in-between. In the future maybe something similar happens with a different group but at the very least I believe "ex***ination" as the first and only option right at the start isn't the right answer.


The Reptilians want to enslave us, not destroy us. If their concern was removing threats they'd blow up every planet with life like they did Mars and Phaeton. A parasite thrives off of abuse and as such is not a "potential" threat but a legitimate one. And as HoodedCobra said, expulsion doesn't work. When fighting an existential threat, you have to go hard or your species is gone and if you're aware a species is genetically engineered spacifically to cause your species as much suffering as possible, there's only one solution: extermination
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Gear88
Posts: 600

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Gear88 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:18 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:@ConsistentMeditator I did not mention that Gear's question was pointless, it is a very neat question, but requires a big and elaborate, thorough reply. I made a general statement about why there is a paced progress with knowledge.

I know for a fact the Gods did not leave here extremely developed non-bio-breaking technology [everything they have left ion the strict technological sense is mostly gone now] now both because of lack of human responsibility and awareness of these matters, and because you do not tend to leave your technology hovering around a place where it can be potentially seized by the enemy.

Plus their type of technology is quite different from our own and spiritually based, so if humans did not follow their advance to the letter, it would still be worthless. A huge time and technology waste on their behalf if this were the case. Big danger for everyone involved.

Things are far more complicated. As time goes progressively I always relate what is proper to the task at hand, will do this in the future too, as I have been before. Part of this is also why this thread had to be opened in order to clear up common misunderstandings so we can achieve a goal of higher understanding of this later.


@HP.Cobra

It's okay I'm just glad you found it valuable enough that in the future you might try and do a formal reply. Kinda like how we had people talking about Lucifuge Rofocal. And then you replied with his only about 50 or so of Lucifuge's people made it out alive including Clistheret, (Think?, Mersilde), Valefore and a few others whom left about 10K years ago.

In other words people wondered for a while and somethings were said but eventually you made the reply about his home planet in the long message.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...technology...


I know the enemy doesn't care but considering Godly-tech is free-energy high-end cutting edge. I'm guess even they don't fully understand how to use it.

I'm sure a gun would probably be more likely what they might use than say a free-energy genny.

So even if they take something that was left behind it's like "I'm 12 what is this". Right or is the enemy after technology. Kinda like the replicators from StarGate, always after more cutting edge shit to make more shit from.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

FancyMancy
Posts: 3306

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:27 pm

ConsistentMeditator wrote:There are many things that seemed to be left behind with knowledge that just got lost anyways. I am sure if the alexandria library and many other important things were not destroyed that humanity would probably already be in space by now as you and mageson said in other articles here.

The whole renaissance was literally just based on picking up the remains of what the classical philosophers knew before the Christians destroyed nearly everything and started the Dark Ages. Nobody points out in the mainstream media nowadays how for their time, the ancient Greeks and Romans and others were making pretty decently fast technological progress, far far faster compared to the Christians who mostly just erased progress, they were not 'primitives' at all, I worded that a bit poorly.

Image
Image
Image
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 720
Location: The Frontlines

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 pm

I think what people don't understand is that the gods are not bound by some philosophical and imaginary oath like 'oh they are a super advanced species, they should be full of wisdom and do all these mysterious things beyond our understanding for the greater good of the universe'.... no... they are more bluntly aware and sentient than this just like us. They are fully capable of being selfish like us, they can be dishonest like us, they have different personalities like us, different likes and dislikes, they are not one whole 'organ' that is forced to follow some invisible set of binding laws of the universe that prevents them from being able to do what they want to do according to each and every one of their own desires. And to believe they do is thinking they're like the enemy taught bullshit of some all-wise 'god' that 'works in mysterious ways'.

If you were to suddenly have all of the abilities of one of the gods and suddenly out of no where became a god... all your 'flaws' and all your traits that make up you that you still retain are not going to magically go away: selfishness, lying, greediness, aggression, etc. The gods can be like this if they wanted to and some of them are which is why whenever you go to meet a demon or one of the gods for the first time, you need to go through Satan first, especially if it's a demon or god not listed on our website. The gods believe in complete freedom and know that nature is nature. The only thing that truly matters to them is our loyalty to Satan, our respect for them and recognition for all his followers do for us. It is our OBLIGATION to reciprocate in kindness because we, like them, are empathic creatures with a sense of honour, but again back to nature not all of us are like this to the letter. They do not FORCE us to reciprocate anything in obligation, you choose to do so of your own whim and will receive whatever comes as a result such as protection, assistance when needed, it's just paying kindness with kindness like you and I would do.

But because you are free to do as you wish you will still face whatever comes as a result of choosing not to reciprocate their kindness to us, such as lack of protection, less regard, etc. It's honestly not complicated, it's simple like if it was something between your or I. If you do something nice for me, I will be more inclined to do something nice for you in return. If you ignore me, I will ignore you, if you treat me disrespectfully or enrage me, I will be hostile to you. These same kind of interactions are with the gods as well. Yes they are super advanced and have existed for far longer than we have as humans, but interaction, respect, personalities... it's not that complicated.

I have been surprised again and again when the gods come to save my ass in cases where the enemy attacks me and I am unable to fight them off, either I'm being overpowered or I am weakened, whatever the reason. Or when they even bother to communicate with me or answer my questions, or when they regard me at all in any sense really. Because even though every day I do the RTRs, every day I work to make myself stronger and advance, share information about the truth to outsiders and remain loyal to Satan despite how many times the enemy has tried to coerce me; because even though I do all of this, I am not a 'nice' guy. I'm not a 'good' person, I'm not some 'hero' personified, especially to those-who-are-without. I'm sadistic, I take wicked interest and fascination in terrible things, I am selfish, I am greedy and severely lack in proper morale, rebellious against authority, etc.

For them to still help me in many ways, even with little or seemingly meager things despite the kind of person I am, that is enough for me to 100% refute anyone who says the gods do not take care of their followers and their people, or that they have abandoned us or are leaving us to perish to save themselves. Because if they bother with even someone like me, then that just makes it even more certain for the rest of us. I am the way I am because that is my nature, it's how I am because of my natal chart and it used to be far worse before I came to the gods and began making the effort to discipline it on behalf of their own moral sense, I used to actually act on my interests but this has since changed and I've found healthier methods of venting and expressing that don't harm anyone or anything... except for the enemy of course. And even when I repeatedly think I don't deserve the gods' time or their efforts, they still spend the effort to bother with me. I am certain they don't condone my interests and caterings, but they don't seem to let that stop them from ensuring I can advance and fight in peace.

Maybe I'm just an asset, or maybe they really do still love me despite the kind of person I am, I have yet to truly know all the details. But regardless of this I definitely let them know each time that I am grateful and appreciated of them, because I have been attacked by the enemy before I've had their protection, and I can promise you I would not be alive today if it had continued that way. And I will continue to remain loyal to Satan and his cause and fight on their behalf. Because they have not forgotten us.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 193
Location: 高天原

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Ascention would've been Irrelivant in this situation. There were millions I'd humans. The Jews have always been a small minority and people were advanced enough to tell if someone was toxic. There's no excuse for not removing this problem before it started. Instead we had 6000 years of global suffering. Even the Greeks and Romans could've easily stomped them out. Which would mean no Christianity, the one thing that prevented Rome from galactic conquest. I hope we do away with murcy for all parasitic life


Except we aren't ruthless and warmongering. What you suggest is akin to genocide of any and all "potential" threats. They key here is potential. The more we advance and evolve the more options we get. At this point in time with our limited understanding and knowledge of the ancient people we could point fingers and blame them about all sorts of whys and why nots. The reality of the matter is that the Jews are still here and those civilizations aren't. Perhaps they were "too merciful" or some other reason. Taking that logic to the extreme we could even say "why didnt the Gods just completely eradicate the Reptilians etc from the start before they even became a threat". Its a pointless train of thought when there isnt enough information and level of understanding.

From my point of view, one could decide to go out of their way and destroy any thing that could harm them. Its what the Reptilians seem to want to do. We are a potential threat to them so they decided to come and wipe us out of existence. It also seems like they have been doing that to many others. But we aren't like that. Its why the Jews were tolerated for so long. But that time has come and has passed. The option of peaceful negotiations have disappeared. This ends either in their destruction or ours and nothing in-between. In the future maybe something similar happens with a different group but at the very least I believe "ex***ination" as the first and only option right at the start isn't the right answer.


The Reptilians want to enslave us, not destroy us. If their concern was removing threats they'd blow up every planet with life like they did Mars and Phaeton. A parasite thrives off of abuse and as such is not a "potential" threat but a legitimate one. And as HoodedCobra said, expulsion doesn't work. When fighting an existential threat, you have to go hard or your species is gone and if you're aware a species is genetically engineered spacifically to cause your species as much suffering as possible, there's only one solution: extermination


Yes they are a legitimate threat "now". Current tense. In the present. But there was once a time when they weren't. There was a time when we and the Gods lived side by side. But the enemy decided to attack and now there's war. If they can they will enslave us and use us as resource for themselves. If they cant they will destroy us. Both are things they will do.

The point I am trying to address is the notion of "destroying all parasitical life" that you mentioned. It is equivalent to saying any and all threats that could hurt us must be eliminated without room for compromise. I would agree if it was a direct threat to us. Anything or anyone that wants war against us will get war. But if its simply "potentially dangerous life" that lives somewhere far away from us and have nothing to do with us or our way of life then going out of our way to intrude on their home and destroy them seems very wrong to me.

The Jews and their group are very much here and a direct threat. Therefore we will fight back and destroy them as these thousands of years of war show that there is no room for peace. Maybe back then we believed there were other options we could take. Maybe it was something else. I certainly do not know what they thought of. I can only speculate based on limited information.

From my point of view, we should have many options we could take in regards to any threat. Complete destruction and extermination shouldn't be the very first thing we think "at the start" of any conflict. Full blown at war should be the last option. Once there is war there is no more room for compromise. That's why it should be last thing we do rather than the first. Preventing conflict from happening or making the conflict as small as possible is much better than going to war like this. But just as we have our own way of life others have their own. We could do what we can to keep things from happening but we aren't responsible for the actions other species take. A small example would be a person taking action to stay healthy but "the common cold" still decides to invade your body. We do what we do, they do what they do. And then the white blood cells attack the cold and we get healthy again. On a larger scale things aren't this simple but I hope I described my point well enough.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:47 am

From what we know the ancients at the time of the Roman empire were as advanced in many ways to the 20th, 19th and 18th centuries. They had steam powered mechanical technology, they had mechanic computers and the basis of atomic theory they must also had latitude and longitude and were sailing the world this includes they knew the mathematical circumference of the earth as well.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:54 am

The Jews from what remains in history were running their scams the same way back then they are today. They would take over the banking and corporate world and then the political elites. All the while assimilating in public and attempting to pass themselves off as Gentiles to scam the Gentiles. They also ran their subversive scams under fake fronts in many cases they just never came out with "hey Goyim its the Jews" just as they don't in our time. The Jews are a race that behaves like a collective enemy intelligence network not normal people.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 208

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby curio » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:57 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
Except we aren't ruthless and warmongering. What you suggest is akin to genocide of any and all "potential" threats. They key here is potential. The more we advance and evolve the more options we get. At this point in time with our limited understanding and knowledge of the ancient people we could point fingers and blame them about all sorts of whys and why nots. The reality of the matter is that the Jews are still here and those civilizations aren't. Perhaps they were "too merciful" or some other reason. Taking that logic to the extreme we could even say "why didnt the Gods just completely eradicate the Reptilians etc from the start before they even became a threat". Its a pointless train of thought when there isnt enough information and level of understanding.

From my point of view, one could decide to go out of their way and destroy any thing that could harm them. Its what the Reptilians seem to want to do. We are a potential threat to them so they decided to come and wipe us out of existence. It also seems like they have been doing that to many others. But we aren't like that. Its why the Jews were tolerated for so long. But that time has come and has passed. The option of peaceful negotiations have disappeared. This ends either in their destruction or ours and nothing in-between. In the future maybe something similar happens with a different group but at the very least I believe "ex***ination" as the first and only option right at the start isn't the right answer.


The Reptilians want to enslave us, not destroy us. If their concern was removing threats they'd blow up every planet with life like they did Mars and Phaeton. A parasite thrives off of abuse and as such is not a "potential" threat but a legitimate one. And as HoodedCobra said, expulsion doesn't work. When fighting an existential threat, you have to go hard or your species is gone and if you're aware a species is genetically engineered spacifically to cause your species as much suffering as possible, there's only one solution: extermination


Yes they are a legitimate threat "now". Current tense. In the present. But there was once a time when they weren't. There was a time when we and the Gods lived side by side. But the enemy decided to attack and now there's war. If they can they will enslave us and use us as resource for themselves. If they cant they will destroy us. Both are things they will do.

The point I am trying to address is the notion of "destroying all parasitical life" that you mentioned. It is equivalent to saying any and all threats that could hurt us must be eliminated without room for compromise. I would agree if it was a direct threat to us. Anything or anyone that wants war against us will get war. But if its simply "potentially dangerous life" that lives somewhere far away from us and have nothing to do with us or our way of life then going out of our way to intrude on their home and destroy them seems very wrong to me.

The Jews and their group are very much here and a direct threat. Therefore we will fight back and destroy them as these thousands of years of war show that there is no room for peace. Maybe back then we believed there were other options we could take. Maybe it was something else. I certainly do not know what they thought of. I can only speculate based on limited information.

From my point of view, we should have many options we could take in regards to any threat. Complete destruction and extermination shouldn't be the very first thing we think "at the start" of any conflict. Full blown at war should be the last option. Once there is war there is no more room for compromise. That's why it should be last thing we do rather than the first. Preventing conflict from happening or making the conflict as small as possible is much better than going to war like this. But just as we have our own way of life others have their own. We could do what we can to keep things from happening but we aren't responsible for the actions other species take. A small example would be a person taking action to stay healthy but "the common cold" still decides to invade your body. We do what we do, they do what they do. And then the white blood cells attack the cold and we get healthy again. On a larger scale things aren't this simple but I hope I described my point well enough.


Image

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 83

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:34 am

FancyMancy wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:There are many things that seemed to be left behind with knowledge that just got lost anyways. I am sure if the alexandria library and many other important things were not destroyed that humanity would probably already be in space by now as you and mageson said in other articles here.

The whole renaissance was literally just based on picking up the remains of what the classical philosophers knew before the Christians destroyed nearly everything and started the Dark Ages. Nobody points out in the mainstream media nowadays how for their time, the ancient Greeks and Romans and others were making pretty decently fast technological progress, far far faster compared to the Christians who mostly just erased progress, they were not 'primitives' at all, I worded that a bit poorly.

Image
Image
Image

Yeah, 10/10 post there, i agree 100%, thanks.

Aquarius
Posts: 3529

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 am

Even though this sermon comes as a response to an idiot very nice one HP Hooded Bro.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Ankh666 wrote:What if you could censor people's thoughts too.. Wouldn't that be awesome? Plenty of Jewish companies out there that could help you develop such.


Oy vey, oy gevalt, annuda Nazi, Annuda shoa. Dis goyim don't feel negative emotions about their own Gods, which I try to cause by pretending I pose "Questions". The big goyim in the room also "censors me". I am not allowed to shill against the gods of the goyim! I wuz being censored and shit.

Dis goyim even blocked my comments of attacking, threatening to harm other Satanists, and just slandering the Gods. Oy vey! Totally Hitler! Why does this goy not allow the holy chosen legal rabbi to post his subversive arguments?

Are you done writing deceitful statements in comments to pretend you are one of us while all you do is promote all a Rabbi would to us within this forum?

Jews go by a rule and they say: "NEVER DISBELIEVE IN HASHEM".

I abide by a similar rule, I never disbelieve in Satan. I know this hurts your jewish emotions and your trust issues, but some of us have a relationship with the Gods build after lengthy years, actual questioning, far more extreme doubts than yours, all answered, while all you have is buckets of tears and a deceitful nature, which disallows you from not blaming, attacking, and trying to dishonor beings which are higher than you.

I happily remove your kosher comments and will continue to do so.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4537

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm

You can explain mercy to a lifeform that is similar to you, if anyone thinks they can explain mercy to a reptilian or a grey, or whatever other intelligence behind them, one must be only ready for death and permanent annihilation.

The idea that goodness can transform a germ into a valuable lifeform is really wrong. Plus, they do not seem to be motivated by what is "logical interest" either, as they still insist on going with everything even if their offspring here is going to get destroyed, and even if they have to pay terrible losses or extinction.

It is even worse than that also.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 83

Re: Answers: "Are The Gods Responsible?"

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:02 am

Ankh666 wrote:What if you could censor people's thoughts too.. Wouldn't that be awesome? Plenty of Jewish companies out there that could help you develop such.

Pro tip, what you should do in this kind of situation is avoid upsetting people in the first place with how you make arguments. Your later posts got censored because you annoyed an admin by not considering both sides of the argument you made. For example, your original post basically just stated that the Gods decision to leave was 100% certainly wrong and that they should have definitely stayed there to defend humanity, which implies that they must have been stupid. Either that or your argument is just that the Gods never existed due to the illogical nature of the narrative around their past decisions, but let's just say that's not a very effective argument style either. When you imply that one single thing proves your point instantaneously without addressing most of the main sources of evidence people here use as a reason to believe these gods exist, that laziness is likely to piss some people off. Some will see it as an insult to their beliefs, and it's not just that. Just think about all the effort that went into assembling all the important articles here about history in one site and constantly maintaining that. And not just that, but the several other sites related to this one too. And very much of this was done by the very admins you are asking to prove you wrong, on a site built around this belief system in the first place. It would not be that hard for you to just go to the

Basically, if your argument is not that the gods do not exist or that the history described on this site is majorly wrong in some way, then you need to adjust your argument to the belief system you are using to argue it. If you do believe they exist and are not idiots, then you have to consider that you're probably misunderstanding something and phrase it as a request for clarification. If you believe they don't exist, then you should put in more effort into trying to prove that, or at least make your beliefs on that subject clear. If you are simply doubtful as a result of these thoughts, then it would also assist the ease of understanding the argument if you made that more clear.

Another thing that bothers me very much is when people make arguments like this but don't acknowledge anything they learned from the site. I can understand if you come to doubt some of the beliefs here, this site is all about freedom of thought, but if you were still majorly educated on things here that you didn't learn anywhere else and haven't changed your mind about them, then you should really admit this.

Of course, the problem is your posts are so incoherent that i can't even tell what your actual beliefs are and whether you're doubtful or not, it is all too lazy to be fully comprehended. Anyway, if you are going to be skeptical of more things in the future it's fine, but you need to think through what you're saying and not be so whiny and rude so that people who talk to you don't feel like they wasted their time and put too much effort into explaining things to you when you're not willing to look at both sides of the story. People getting upset and deciding they don't want to argue with you anymore is just a reality of life, of course your posts could be censored on a private forum like this one. Generally, private forum moderators do this to avoid the public forum effect of low effort posters always seeming to 'win' arguments because they got in the last word and made the last post before the people they argue with inevitably got tired of wasting time, it's not something unique to this forum or really uncommon at all so i recommend you just get used to it and learn to control yourself better from now on rather than complain more.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 8 guests