Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this a Coincidence

Lovesatangod

Today i woke up at 4 a.m and did my meditation session that is consist of breathing colors into my aura black/red/orange/yellow/gold/green/blue/
indigo/purple/white + chakras breathing + a combination of void meditation while visulaizing and absorbing energy from satan's sigil using the alternate nostril breath, my whole meditation session last for an hour everyday however i finish and take a shower and went to my favorite resturant to enjoy a simple meal.. And suddenly when i was sitting on the table a strong explosion happend on the electric weirs and the electricty stopped for like 10 minutes, is this related to my energy field/aura? Ok i am not trying to have the mindset of 6 years old child here and try to prove conspiracy theories but another weird situation happend when i finished my meal and went out to my car i was walking toward the car and i saw a silent dog and when it saw me it freezed in it place and gazed at my eyes and started Barking in a strange way.

Lovesatangod said:
This can be due to the aura, but could also be an unrelated event. To determine these things for certain, you will need to just stay patient and observe for any further occurences like this. You can also try consciously manipulating electronics or people with your aura, and testing things out this way.

Shael said:
Lovesatangod said:
This can be due to the aura, but could also be an unrelated event. To determine these things for certain, you will need to just stay patient and observe for any further occurences like this. You can also try consciously manipulating electronics or people with your aura, and testing things out this way.

Indeed i did...i also had a dream today about a female white cat that was friendly and was attracted to me and it suddenly sowallowed my penis! It wasn't negative but it was weird and aggrasive and intese Does this have something to do with any goddess any lady goddess what does cats symbloize??

Lovesatangod said:
Indeed i did...i also had a dream today about a female white cat that was friendly and was attracted to me and it suddenly sowallowed my penis! It wasn't negative but it was weird and aggrasive and intese Does this have something to do with any goddess any lady goddess what does cats symbloize??
Lol that sounds like a weird random dream. I wouldnt give it too much importance. The enemy can mess with your dreams sometimes to make shit like that happen.

Shael said:
Lovesatangod said:
Lol that sounds like a weird random dream. I wouldnt give it too much importance. The enemy can mess with your dreams sometimes to make shit like that happen.

I forgot to say that i got this cat dream yasterday which was 2 of november and i read that the goddess haaganti which is the egyptian goddess of cats and is assosiated with the month of november and you know what?.... In the same day i had an encounter with A blonde cat in the street and it was attracted to me and i gave her whole wheat biscuits.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back