How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 85

How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby LaconicLion » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:10 pm

How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

I found some VERY useful political information for us to use in the war. First, check out this pic. (Right click view to enlarge if it's too small.)

Image

I’ll list the archive of the thread at the bottom.

Some notable comments:
1. Glad to see fellow Jonna appreciators here. I monitor her closely. This is the type of content that changes the metapolitical climate. Without saying a word about POLITICS, she subverts urbanites into looking at eternal nature with newfound respect.

The aesthetics in her videos have made more people decide they will move out to the countryside than any logical argument ever has.


2: The lesson of Jonna is the metapolitical lesson: culture is best changed by showing what a good life could be. If you want to redpill someone you know (especially a female), don't give a pdf of Mein Kampf. Show them how cool something you can do out in nature is. Being a ruralite or aspiring homesteader is a more powerful changer of one's politics than logical arguments.

Here's similar, powerful metapolitical creators: Marie Cachet, Liziqi and Anniina.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJjRffrPAw8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWMIPukvdsQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsds-sAfNY

3. Comments on Liziqi's videos, a Chinese girl (linked above) that lives and works on a rural farm.

Image
Image

4. Yeah. Just looking at that comment section is a nuclear redpill. A girl posted this:
>Sometimes u make feel like I should move from the city and go buy a small house in a quiet village. Watching u inspires me a lot.

This type of content is subversive in that JewTube will never have an excuse to ban it. People who watch these videos are not ''on guard'' for political influence and without conscious thought their thinking patterns are changed.

The metapolitical arena is at least as important as politics itself. Should be a more common topic on /pol/.


5. Comment on Jonna's video, A Song For Sweden
Image

--

National Socialism and Spiritual Satanism are worldviews that impact basically every aspect of life. Considering that there are countless related topics to NS and SS, you can use that fact to influence potentially millions of others through subtler means.

For example, National Socialists treats Nature as sacred. Jonna showcases the beauty of her traditional life, and the beauty of nature, and in doing so, her content touches the heart of others who yearn for that life, and she changes the philosophy, values, and dreams of others.

By creating a channel, quality content, and reaching out to get viewers, she affects thousands, even millions of people, through her own individual actions. Take a look at yourself, and consider what talents and aspirations you have, and what you can do to change the metapolitical climate.

For example: What kind of person would be a quality National Socialist & Spiritual Satanist? What kind of person can we try to 'create', that will serve our efforts? What personal qualities should they have? Here's my list:
* Truth-oriented, discerning, perceptive, questioning, critical thinker, takes initiative to learn
* Engaged in life. Devoted to their physical, mental, spiritual health & development. Emotionally intelligent.
* Socially involved, community oriented, locally-focused, value-driven, altruistic (to the right people)
* Responsible, resourceful, organized, creative.
* They are producers, not moochers, and they take direct action to create what they want in life instead of depending on outside authorities (They don't 'pass the buck').
* They are a struggler, a pursuer, an overcomer, willing to fail, takes on challenges, ambitious, disciplined, focused and powerful.
* Prioritizes what they want. Takes massive action to achieve it. Builds good habits. Values their time, and masters the present moment.
* Spiritually conscious, racially-conscious, values family, values traditional culture, values race.
* Understands justice, survival, natural law, and conflict.
* Deep reverence for nature, eco-conscious, animal-protecting/loving, sustainable living.


Those are just a couple qualities I thought of. You can probably think of others. You can push this kind of mindset and worldview to others without ever mentioning a thing about National Socialism itself. (Race consciousness may take a bit more finesse, but it's certainly possible.) As shown, even promoting ONE of these qualities - a reverence and appreciation for Nature, is a significant victory for our side. This lays a natural foundation for National Socialist warriors.

This kind of spirit can be grown within the people through metapolitical means, especially now, in the Information Age, where people are desperately looking for identity, meaning, community, connection, and a desirable lifestyle.

You can live a great and valuable life, and be a friend and mentor to others, and even serve as a role model for others to emulate. Even if you don't literally reach millions, the ripple effect still applies. A single pebble, when dropped into a pond, ripples out across the whole surface of the water.

Image

Bonus points for online outreach - spreading knowledge to others with content on the internet where billions of people are browsing, (where many people are spending half their waking lives online), showcasing who you are, being a public figure, like Jonna.

Ask yourself questions like these:

How can I be more influential and involved in my local community?
How can I develop the skills and knowledge that will let me influence more people in my day to day life?
How about potentially influencing others on a global scale?
What changes can I make in my life to become more of a role model for the philosophies and ideologies I want to see in the world? How can I "be the change"?
What habits can I cultivate in myself, and what goals can I pursue to become a more powerful and successful individual?
How can I use my current circumstances to create metapolitical victories? Are there coworkers, friends, and family members that I can influence? How about other people I interact with in my community?


Nothing is too small or big. For example, you like hiking and you do it regularly? Get some more people to hike with you. Invite someone out to hike that doesn't go outside much. Help them build an appreciation for nature within themselves. That guy starts regularly hiking, and then picks up hunting and fishing too, and gets his other friends involved.

His friends influence their other friends and so on. Soon, you have a whole group of people that are healthy, enjoy spending time in nature, have hands-on understanding of many of nature’s laws, and they're socially involved. They don't spend much time on the Talmudvision, so they're largely immune to the propaganda, and then they see multinational corporations owned by Jews destroying wildlife habitats and polluting oceans. Now they are much more receptive to our ideas. The lifestyle they are now emotionally invested in, they will protect and fight for. All this from a seemingly insignificant invitation to go hiking at the start.

Image

The man/woman that loves nature is the natural adversary to those that recklessly destroy nature for profits. Even something as simple and seemingly insignificant as that invitation to go hiking has potentially amazing effects over time. Think creatively, don't limit yourself only to changing their beliefs on a logical level, through debate and argument.

There was a Jew that authored an article, and admitted that (paraphrasing) "The Neo-pagan reverence for nature is dangerous and should be seen as an threat against society's progress." (meaning Jewish society's goals to turn the planet into a toxic waste dump for shekels).

The Neo-pagans are creating cultural victories against the enemy narrative every day. Singing, dancing, art, music, folk celebrations, food, crafts, all of it benefits us, and creates more potential warriors, and more victories for us later on.

Image

Every noteworthy resistance against the Enemy was comprised of individuals, who were previously influenced by other individuals and their efforts. Every individual action shifts the cultural climate. Do you see? Every move develops the board. The pawn moved in turn 5, can result in a future checkmate against the Jew in turn 300. Let me illustrate with an image.

Image

Picture a horizontal line running through the middle of the blue and red curves called - 'Time'.
Notice that as time goes on, the level of success or failure becomes exponential.

In fitness, the blue would be a man changing his habits to become healthier. He exercises, and eats healthy. At first there's not much difference. Soon, the excess fat starts dropping off, his muscles gain definition. As time goes on, he reaches the pinnacle of health, he feels full of energy, vitality, strength, he feels superhuman. The rewards were difficult to notice in the beginning, but as time passes, his rewards became exponentially greater.

The red would be the opposite. Bad health habits. Not much difference at first, but as time goes on, he becomes chubby, overweight, then obese. At first he just felt a little worse, then worse, and then worse. Soon, he can't run very far anymore. Then, he starts riding a mobility scooter for long stretches of distance. Eventually, as time passes, he gets severely ill -- a stroke, heart disease, or cancer, and dies an early death.

The same thing applies to our struggle against the Enemy. This war that we've dedicated ourselves to fighting, day in and day out, in order to work towards a better future for humanity, so the Gods can be honored for all they've given us, so all Gentile peoples can be spiritually healthy, live free of poverty, corruption, and degeneration, and have a meaningful and worthy life, on a beautiful Earth.

This war, and the fate of humanity, it's up to us. Our seemingly insignificant day-to-day actions and habits, that in actuality, means the difference between victory and defeat, greatness and mediocrity, strength and weakness, freedom or slavery. Our daily disciplines create tiny wins, that eventually adds up to HUGE WINs.

So a few points to summarize things:

1. Practice Metapolitics:
Influence others with your lifestyle, and lifestyle promotion. Start with your talents, vocations, aspirations and natural inclinations. Whatever you want in life, (artist, businessman, educator, family-man, farmer, etc.) you can create metapolitical victories by showing what a good life can be, by being a role model, by your simple actions that affect others. A good father passes on his love for family to his sons and daughters.

2. More scale + more value = more influence:
In Entrepreneurship, there's something called the "Law of Affection". It's the two-word answer to the question, "How can I earn millions?" Answer: "Affect millions". You can apply the same thinking to why people like Jonna are so successful in changing the cultural climate. It's simple, she affects millions. And not only in scale, but in value. The emotional appeal of her videos hits the heart powerfully, and it's not quickly forgotten. It's high value and fulfilling, instead of junk food, which would be like a brainless low-effort meme, a brief chuckle and quickly forgotten.

3. Every little thing counts:
Everything contributes. Nothing is too big or too small. Every positive action is a small victory, a brief skirmish won that contributes to the success of the entire war. Whether it's done for yourself(self betterment), or an action done to influence others. Every day -- choose truth, justice, improvement, and service to Satan's Kingdom, in the thousands of decisions you make. Over time you will also learn how to further maximize your impact.

4. Time is your secret ingredient of success:
If Time is consistently combined with the right actions and mindset, you will inevitably create exponential explosions of success. And success begets even more success due to momentum. Be aware of the truth of this process. Build habits that will create what you want. Know this and have faith that daily, consistent actions to improve yourself, and daily, consistent actions against the enemy is the single, most important factor that will elevate us, and obliterate (((them))).

Image

(Bonus Point, 5. Lack of money can be a barrier here. Here is a post I wrote about the paths available for you to get more money and thus free time to pursue your aspirations. Combine w/ money magick, there are many examples of great money workings on the forums, jos, and library. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150 )

Thread Archive: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231411275/

I asked a friend for his thoughts on what he would add to this post, and he sent me this valuable reply. The video is a must-watch IMO:
Very powerful piece. This in itself is a meta-example of what you are purporting. I'm affected, so have a dollar!
Really though. Solid advice. Meta-politics also seems very interesting and if you ask me, the enemy is wholly barred from it.

What if they finance a Jewess to create a channel to publish the exact opposite kind of content to affect millions? Aye, affect millions she will, affect them all the way to our lap. What the fuck would such a person show people? How they're living in a multicultural metropolis that hasn't seen the Sun in the last 10 years due to the atrocious smog, with Mudslimes casually butchering people on the streets? Ha!

Also this graph, it's the second time I'm seeing this. Maybe this is a message from the Gods and They are telling me to get off my ass. I have so much, nay, unlimited potential. Indeed, so does every single one of us. We just need to move. This is the first time I've seen this graph:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKhXzcS70w
Cool man. Says some of the same things you are saying, without the politics.

But anyway, you are so right. If we want to affect millions, we should live kinda like a celebrity. We need to take care of ourselves, groom ourselves both within and without, so we dazzle and inspire others. We need to be a shining beacon of light, both for others and ourselves. We can't just be a couch potato like every Tom, Dick and Harry. We have exceptional ideals, so we need to lead exceptional lives.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:24 pm

Excellent post.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

Shael
Posts: 1630

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Shael » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:26 pm

LaconicLion wrote:...
Great post. Well done brother :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Shael
Posts: 1630

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Shael » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:26 pm

LaconicLion wrote:...
Great post. Well done brother :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!



StraitShot47
Posts: 481

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:44 pm

We all appreciate the time and effort you put into the post.

But on the substance is a bit lacking. If she can make money by filming her and her balding pony tailed hunsband by running out to the middle of nowhere. Good for her.

Maybe that is the point where we are in this war, or maybe that's just what she was born to do. Our aims must not be exclusion and isolation, but confrontation and inclusion. We must strive for more, and I know confrantation and inclusion are synonyms but understand the majority of people are partly sadist. In the sense that people like some confrontation, that is until the borg mind and submission came.

Out of confrontation comes progress or at the very least stops regression.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 713

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Artanis » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:51 pm

Wow... Theres... No words, actually... Simply astonishing with a Capital A :shock: :shock: :) :) :) :)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

Blitzkreig
Posts: 71

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Blitzkreig » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:07 pm

Phenomenal post. Thank you for brining this to our attention, and thank you for your time.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 184

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Lead by example

But I may have fucked up something recently lol. oh well.

Master Darkness
Posts: 137

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Master Darkness » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:35 pm

LaconicLion wrote:How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

I found some VERY useful political information for us to use in the war. First, check out this pic. (Right click view to enlarge if it's too small.)

Image

I’ll list the archive of the thread at the bottom.

Some notable comments:
1. Glad to see fellow Jonna appreciators here. I monitor her closely. This is the type of content that changes the metapolitical climate. Without saying a word about POLITICS, she subverts urbanites into looking at eternal nature with newfound respect.

The aesthetics in her videos have made more people decide they will move out to the countryside than any logical argument ever has.


2: The lesson of Jonna is the metapolitical lesson: culture is best changed by showing what a good life could be. If you want to redpill someone you know (especially a female), don't give a pdf of Mein Kampf. Show them how cool something you can do out in nature is. Being a ruralite or aspiring homesteader is a more powerful changer of one's politics than logical arguments.

Here's similar, powerful metapolitical creators: Marie Cachet, Liziqi and Anniina.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJjRffrPAw8
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWMIPukvdsQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsds-sAfNY

3. Comments on Liziqi's videos, a Chinese girl (linked above) that lives and works on a rural farm.

Image
Image

4. Yeah. Just looking at that comment section is a nuclear redpill. A girl posted this:
>Sometimes u make feel like I should move from the city and go buy a small house in a quiet village. Watching u inspires me a lot.

This type of content is subversive in that JewTube will never have an excuse to ban it. People who watch these videos are not ''on guard'' for political influence and without conscious thought their thinking patterns are changed.

The metapolitical arena is at least as important as politics itself. Should be a more common topic on /pol/.


5. Comment on Jonna's video, A Song For Sweden
Image

--

National Socialism and Spiritual Satanism are worldviews that impact basically every aspect of life. Considering that there are countless related topics to NS and SS, you can use that fact to influence potentially millions of others through subtler means.

For example, National Socialists treats Nature as sacred. Jonna showcases the beauty of her traditional life, and the beauty of nature, and in doing so, her content touches the heart of others who yearn for that life, and she changes the philosophy, values, and dreams of others.

By creating a channel, quality content, and reaching out to get viewers, she affects thousands, even millions of people, through her own individual actions. Take a look at yourself, and consider what talents and aspirations you have, and what you can do to change the metapolitical climate.

For example: What kind of person would be a quality National Socialist & Spiritual Satanist? What kind of person can we try to 'create', that will serve our efforts? What personal qualities should they have? Here's my list:
* Truth-oriented, discerning, perceptive, questioning, critical thinker, takes initiative to learn
* Engaged in life. Devoted to their physical, mental, spiritual health & development. Emotionally intelligent.
* Socially involved, community oriented, locally-focused, value-driven, altruistic (to the right people)
* Responsible, resourceful, organized, creative.
* They are producers, not moochers, and they take direct action to create what they want in life instead of depending on outside authorities (They don't 'pass the buck').
* They are a struggler, a pursuer, an overcomer, willing to fail, takes on challenges, ambitious, disciplined, focused and powerful.
* Prioritizes what they want. Takes massive action to achieve it. Builds good habits. Values their time, and masters the present moment.
* Spiritually conscious, racially-conscious, values family, values traditional culture, values race.
* Understands justice, survival, natural law, and conflict.
* Deep reverence for nature, eco-conscious, animal-protecting/loving, sustainable living.


Those are just a couple qualities I thought of. You can probably think of others. You can push this kind of mindset and worldview to others without ever mentioning a thing about National Socialism itself. (Race consciousness may take a bit more finesse, but it's certainly possible.) As shown, even promoting ONE of these qualities - a reverence and appreciation for Nature, is a significant victory for our side. This lays a natural foundation for National Socialist warriors.

This kind of spirit can be grown within the people through metapolitical means, especially now, in the Information Age, where people are desperately looking for identity, meaning, community, connection, and a desirable lifestyle.

You can live a great and valuable life, and be a friend and mentor to others, and even serve as a role model for others to emulate. Even if you don't literally reach millions, the ripple effect still applies. A single pebble, when dropped into a pond, ripples out across the whole surface of the water.

Image

Bonus points for online outreach - spreading knowledge to others with content on the internet where billions of people are browsing, (where many people are spending half their waking lives online), showcasing who you are, being a public figure, like Jonna.

Ask yourself questions like these:

How can I be more influential and involved in my local community?
How can I develop the skills and knowledge that will let me influence more people in my day to day life?
How about potentially influencing others on a global scale?
What changes can I make in my life to become more of a role model for the philosophies and ideologies I want to see in the world? How can I "be the change"?
What habits can I cultivate in myself, and what goals can I pursue to become a more powerful and successful individual?
How can I use my current circumstances to create metapolitical victories? Are there coworkers, friends, and family members that I can influence? How about other people I interact with in my community?


Nothing is too small or big. For example, you like hiking and you do it regularly? Get some more people to hike with you. Invite someone out to hike that doesn't go outside much. Help them build an appreciation for nature within themselves. That guy starts regularly hiking, and then picks up hunting and fishing too, and gets his other friends involved.

His friends influence their other friends and so on. Soon, you have a whole group of people that are healthy, enjoy spending time in nature, have hands-on understanding of many of nature’s laws, and they're socially involved. They don't spend much time on the Talmudvision, so they're largely immune to the propaganda, and then they see multinational corporations owned by Jews destroying wildlife habitats and polluting oceans. Now they are much more receptive to our ideas. The lifestyle they are now emotionally invested in, they will protect and fight for. All this from a seemingly insignificant invitation to go hiking at the start.

Image

The man/woman that loves nature is the natural adversary to those that recklessly destroy nature for profits. Even something as simple and seemingly insignificant as that invitation to go hiking has potentially amazing effects over time. Think creatively, don't limit yourself only to changing their beliefs on a logical level, through debate and argument.

There was a Jew that authored an article, and admitted that (paraphrasing) "The Neo-pagan reverence for nature is dangerous and should be seen as an threat against society's progress." (meaning Jewish society's goals to turn the planet into a toxic waste dump for shekels).

The Neo-pagans are creating cultural victories against the enemy narrative every day. Singing, dancing, art, music, folk celebrations, food, crafts, all of it benefits us, and creates more potential warriors, and more victories for us later on.

Image

Every noteworthy resistance against the Enemy was comprised of individuals, who were previously influenced by other individuals and their efforts. Every individual action shifts the cultural climate. Do you see? Every move develops the board. The pawn moved in turn 5, can result in a future checkmate against the Jew in turn 300. Let me illustrate with an image.

Image

Picture a horizontal line running through the middle of the blue and red curves called - 'Time'.
Notice that as time goes on, the level of success or failure becomes exponential.

In fitness, the blue would be a man changing his habits to become healthier. He exercises, and eats healthy. At first there's not much difference. Soon, the excess fat starts dropping off, his muscles gain definition. As time goes on, he reaches the pinnacle of health, he feels full of energy, vitality, strength, he feels superhuman. The rewards were difficult to notice in the beginning, but as time passes, his rewards became exponentially greater.

The red would be the opposite. Bad health habits. Not much difference at first, but as time goes on, he becomes chubby, overweight, then obese. At first he just felt a little worse, then worse, and then worse. Soon, he can't run very far anymore. Then, he starts riding a mobility scooter for long stretches of distance. Eventually, as time passes, he gets severely ill -- a stroke, heart disease, or cancer, and dies an early death.

The same thing applies to our struggle against the Enemy. This war that we've dedicated ourselves to fighting, day in and day out, in order to work towards a better future for humanity, so the Gods can be honored for all they've given us, so all Gentile peoples can be spiritually healthy, live free of poverty, corruption, and degeneration, and have a meaningful and worthy life, on a beautiful Earth.

This war, and the fate of humanity, it's up to us. Our seemingly insignificant day-to-day actions and habits, that in actuality, means the difference between victory and defeat, greatness and mediocrity, strength and weakness, freedom or slavery. Our daily disciplines create tiny wins, that eventually adds up to HUGE WINs.

So a few points to summarize things:

1. Practice Metapolitics:
Influence others with your lifestyle, and lifestyle promotion. Start with your talents, vocations, aspirations and natural inclinations. Whatever you want in life, (artist, businessman, educator, family-man, farmer, etc.) you can create metapolitical victories by showing what a good life can be, by being a role model, by your simple actions that affect others. A good father passes on his love for family to his sons and daughters.

2. More scale + more value = more influence:
In Entrepreneurship, there's something called the "Law of Affection". It's the two-word answer to the question, "How can I earn millions?" Answer: "Affect millions". You can apply the same thinking to why people like Jonna are so successful in changing the cultural climate. It's simple, she affects millions. And not only in scale, but in value. The emotional appeal of her videos hits the heart powerfully, and it's not quickly forgotten. It's high value and fulfilling, instead of junk food, which would be like a brainless low-effort meme, a brief chuckle and quickly forgotten.

3. Every little thing counts:
Everything contributes. Nothing is too big or too small. Every positive action is a small victory, a brief skirmish won that contributes to the success of the entire war. Whether it's done for yourself(self betterment), or an action done to influence others. Every day -- choose truth, justice, improvement, and service to Satan's Kingdom, in the thousands of decisions you make. Over time you will also learn how to further maximize your impact.

4. Time is your secret ingredient of success:
If Time is consistently combined with the right actions and mindset, you will inevitably create exponential explosions of success. And success begets even more success due to momentum. Be aware of the truth of this process. Build habits that will create what you want. Know this and have faith that daily, consistent actions to improve yourself, and daily, consistent actions against the enemy is the single, most important factor that will elevate us, and obliterate (((them))).

Image

(Bonus Point, 5. Lack of money can be a barrier here. Here is a post I wrote about the paths available for you to get more money and thus free time to pursue your aspirations. Combine w/ money magick, there are many examples of great money workings on the forums, jos, and library. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24602#p109150 )

Thread Archive: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/231411275/

I asked a friend for his thoughts on what he would add to this post, and he sent me this valuable reply. The video is a must-watch IMO:
Very powerful piece. This in itself is a meta-example of what you are purporting. I'm affected, so have a dollar!
Really though. Solid advice. Meta-politics also seems very interesting and if you ask me, the enemy is wholly barred from it.

What if they finance a Jewess to create a channel to publish the exact opposite kind of content to affect millions? Aye, affect millions she will, affect them all the way to our lap. What the fuck would such a person show people? How they're living in a multicultural metropolis that hasn't seen the Sun in the last 10 years due to the atrocious smog, with Mudslimes casually butchering people on the streets? Ha!

Also this graph, it's the second time I'm seeing this. Maybe this is a message from the Gods and They are telling me to get off my ass. I have so much, nay, unlimited potential. Indeed, so does every single one of us. We just need to move. This is the first time I've seen this graph:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKhXzcS70w
Cool man. Says some of the same things you are saying, without the politics.

But anyway, you are so right. If we want to affect millions, we should live kinda like a celebrity. We need to take care of ourselves, groom ourselves both within and without, so we dazzle and inspire others. We need to be a shining beacon of light, both for others and ourselves. We can't just be a couch potato like every Tom, Dick and Harry. We have exceptional ideals, so we need to lead exceptional lives.

Very nice post, my compliments.
HAIL SATAN

slyscorpion
Posts: 540

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:50 pm

Thanks a lot I am going to reread this later and study it a little closer. I think you make some very good points. Myself I keep thinking I want to try and create some kind of meme or way of coming across totally cool in today's world (although in my case closer to the style of urban culture since that is what I am more familiar with and thought is cooler however yes I love nature and walks and natural life natural food going with the flow of nature all that) in the way I come across and relatable to many yet at the same time truthful about empowerment etc. I was thinking if I could meet the right person I could have like a podcast or something. I think you made some valid points this does help me in what I want to do reading this.

Yurei
Posts: 30

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Yurei » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 am

Varg did stuff like that and got similar comments. Shame his channel got shoah'd.

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 196

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Arcadia » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:54 am

Extremely good post, and a very interesting point. The enemy in general is utterly barred from metapolitics in most regards, if not all, depending on context.
Having spent so many hours on certain parts of the internet, spreading whatever information I can, I quickly realized something very important when it came to defending and attacking the arguments of Abrahamics and the like. Paganism, philosophically speaking, is unbeatable in a debate. I've mentioned my experience with this before, but I'll reiterate in this topic due to it being relevant.

When convincing rightwing sided folk of your ideas, you'll often find that this will be the sort of person to try to preach Xianity to your face. But in the context of a public forum, these sorts of arguments can easily be unraveled. In parts of Europe, Xianity has barely been the "main religion" (and I use the phrase lightly) for not even a thousand years. In certain places, even 700 years ago, Xianity was struggling. You compare this to thousands upon thousands of years of Paganism, and Pagan culture. You point to how Xianity comes straight from Israel, and is a foreign religion. The rightwing loves to rely on pointing out where Communism lies in order to make their point. Do the same. Point out how communist Xianity is. Point to how Xianity tore Rome apart. For the right in general, appealing to their sense of race and nation will always win out. And even if they put their backs up against the wall and do not budge in the moment, the seeds of doubt have been planted in their minds. From that point onwards, they'll always have due reason to look up Xianity as jewish as it is, as something that lead to the mass slaughtering, torturing and raping of millions to billions of whites. Everything said here also applies to black, middle eastern, asian and south american gentiles also. In some cases, the advent of Xianity for these gentiles is but a mere two hundred years old, sometimes less depending on region. With that being said, it's easy to pick apart Xianity/Islam as something new, foreign and corruptive. In some places, like India, Peru, China, Africa, many of the older generations are still polytheistic anyway.

In regards to the left, oftentimes it's even easier. The average leftist tends to be atheistic, and for most atheists, the idea of "evil religion" for them only ever takes the form of Xianity, Islam and co. The idea of an oppressive, tyrannical establishment to these people is ideological poison, and merely pointing out how these regimes destroyed and oppressed Paganism is often enough to generate sympathy and thinking. Among the left, in some cases, even moreso than the right, sympathy towards "natural" mentalities are often more appreciated also. You do get a certain class of conservative who sees value in their native soil, but this is a rare sort. Nevertheless, its fairly easy to talk to a leftist minded person about how materialistic Abrahamics see nature, whereas how Pagans see it as something divine. Once again, its easy to point how you have thousands of years of Pagans, and even tribal polytheists, caring for nature, compared to later Abrahamic dominated societies completely disregarding and poisoning nature at the behest of the Jew. The left, for the most part, needs little convincing of the evils of Abrahamic garbage, or at least the flavor of Abrahamism most native to them. The only trick there is to convince them of anything beyond that truth.

Regardless, you don't need me to tell you bipartisan politics is a corruption of what politics once was, I'm simply splitting people this way for the sake of convenience, because people themselves often place themselves into these categories by choice.

My ultimate point is, ideologically, Neopaganism, Paganism in general, was inevitably going to rise again. Neither side of politics as we know it today can really stand against it without ousting themselves as either Jew worshiping or Communist adjacent. You'll find certain people who are simply buried to deep in the ideas of the enemy, but honestly, these people are bordering on being a lost cause regardless. So when you find yourself spreading information online, it's as they say, know your audience. In my time, I've convinced people on the right and the left both of the ultimate truth. Because when you take away politics, you'll find pretty much anyone, regardless of their alignement either left or right, does simply want to be proud of who they are, of their ancestry or their culture. And Paganism will always occupy the space of being any gentile's true root.

Like LaconicLion wisely said, no act is too big or too small. You convince one person, even one, you have no idea how far that person is going to go in convincing others. Over time they may end up having a greater political impact than yourself. It's always worth spreading these ideas. Because to be sure, bringing someone into Paganism may not quite be making someone a full fledged SS. But it's a far healthier trend to begin than letting another Abrahamic continue existing and rotting away at society.

Once again, thank you for making such a great post. People often underestimate the impact they can have.


User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 287
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:50 am

This post is ingenious and the potential this strategy has is massive, especially combined with our Race Awakening Rituals and the Final RTR. Our ancestors and the energies they raised in reverence of Earth's natural beauty via ritual and spiritual practice connects with Gentiles today who find their love of nature anew, thus bringing them slowly or even rapidly back to Paganism and our Gods. There is a very huge reason why the enemy has worked so hard to destroy nature and cut the White race off from it. Xtianity and other enemy programs all profess a deep hatred for nature and tell those deluded by them that nature is irrelevant, evil, and unclean. A potent way to enslave any creature, or for that matter, civilization is by cutting it off from it's roots. We can reverse it as Satanists and National Socialists by using the energies already there on the Astral, bolstered by our own efforts. Let us not forget that we can also make use of the Mass Mind and subliminal messages to undo the damage the enemy has done; it is merely taking back our racial consciousness.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.


Eric13
Posts: 411

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Eric13 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Oh what is the ocean but a multitude of drops. We’re just a drop but those drops are essential for something bigger.

Or as said in the post, little actions add up. That’s why longterm failure is impossible with the right mindset.

Just a relaxing journey through winzville. Quite a nice view.

Ankh666
Posts: 23

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Ankh666 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Oh, I love her so much… She is adorable!!

Also Insomnium, I get the same vibe… Art, beauty and nature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5KAHD2uak

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 124
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby Specter » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:27 am

Yeah action does speaks louder than words. Be known as a nice and likeable person and people will be more open towards any conversation you have. They'd see you as something that doesn't live up to the stereotype that they've thought was the case and they become more interested.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 933

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:35 pm

This is why I disagree with the notion of being a hermit all by yourself somewhere because you lose your humanity. At the same time don't be a follower and just hang out with mundane people who just smoke and drink or play video games all day or whatever. Be the leader of your group. Be the one to have friends and invite them for these nature walks or go fishing etc. Learn how to talk to people. These people in these videos are the realest types of people next to the wise and advance people here in the forums. That's what the average person in the street responds to. They feel more comfortable if you're like this, a person who's real, instead of being a socially awkward type or the other extreme, the loud superficial type.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
LaconicLion
Posts: 85

Re: How To Influence Millions with MetaPolitics: Subtle Influence, The Spiritual War & Daily Actions

Postby LaconicLion » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:57 pm

Thank you for the pin, and thank you everyone for your comments!

hailourtruegod wrote:This is why I disagree with the notion of being a hermit all by yourself somewhere because you lose your humanity. At the same time don't be a follower and just hang out with mundane people who just smoke and drink or play video games all day or whatever. Be the leader of your group. Be the one to have friends and invite them for these nature walks or go fishing etc. Learn how to talk to people. These people in these videos are the realest types of people next to the wise and advance people here in the forums. That's what the average person in the street responds to. They feel more comfortable if you're like this, a person who's real, instead of being a socially awkward type or the other extreme, the loud superficial type.


Great post, I agree. On the hermit subject, I think only a very small minority of people can play the hermit, and live like an ascetic and devote themselves 24/7 to spirituality. I know first hand how isolation limits the expression and the development of my spirit, and makes me feel like my 'world' is shrinking or stagnating. So if people do the hermit thing and it doesn't align with their emotional nature, or soul talents, they're just going to sink into depression or other negative states. Of course, they won't be as valuable to themselves or others that way.

We can reach out to others, find worthy souls, and connect with them. Our allies increase our sphere of influence, and we guide and lead them with our Satanic wisdom. Remember that it's a very small minority of people that can even recognize and understand the truths that we do. A level of consciousness that many never reach. We are higher souls. And there's an amount of responsibility there that we shoulder. As SS, we are well suited to be leadership material. There are infinite ways we can lead others, in a manner that aligns with our nature. (without putting ourselves in danger by revealing our 'secrets')

A deep engagement with life, through building a circle of allies, and a positive social life, and an attachment to your community and lifestyle, can be a great natural motivator to work even harder to advance, and to protect what's precious to you. Somehow, I'm reminded of the articles about 'Strength Through Joy'. (Links for the ones I found: https://pastebin.com/zeQxmeSi & https://www.dropbox.com/s/34nnrcv5rhq55 ... 6.pdf?dl=1)

I'm reminded of that w/ the Hong Kong protests too, an example of a group of brave souls fighting for their future. People connecting with each other, working together to fight a Jewish regime. Thanks to Frinnis for sharing this article in the HK thread.
https://www.theringer.com/2019/10/28/20 ... -china-nba
Excerpt:
While so many march and cheer, others walk around the periphery of the protests, handing out water bottles and fast-food gift certificates to tired strangers. Sunday night, a group of medics walk together several blocks from the chaos, clearly exhausted but still upbeat, and one stops to put a plate of food in my face and a pair of chopsticks in my hands. “You have to try this chicken.”

Amid the chaos, there has emerged a degree of connectedness and care for strangers that Hong Kongers have rarely experienced. “Right now there’s a solidarity between people,” says Leung, “that we haven’t really had before.”

Hong Kongers have long carried a reputation as busy and career-obsessed, perhaps even a little individualistic. “Hong Kong is like a mini New York,” says Elyse Wong, a freelance photographer. “It’s a very stressful city. People care about their own sphere. What matters to them. And that’s it.” The movement, though, has inspired a togetherness among supporters that’s long been missing from the local culture. “We are like a watch, or a clock,” says Wong. “If we are missing any single part, we will break. We need them all.”
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jack and 13 guests