Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How far could you get with Meditations ?

OlaftheSnow

Hello
I was wondering how far one could get with Meditating enough, since I remember reading around the JoS that when you are powerful enough you can manipulate your DNA, and I am not sure how literally I should take it, since I am not 100 certain that I actually read it on JoS, and all of it seems kinda far fetched :?
Either way, if anyone can give some insight on the whole situation, I am thankful :)

OlaftheSnow said:
Hello
I was wondering how far one could get with Meditating enough, since I remember reading around the JoS that when you are powerful enough you can manipulate your DNA, and I am not sure how literally I should take it, since I am not 100 certain that I actually read it on JoS, and all of it seems kinda far fetched :?
Either way, if anyone can give some insight on the whole situation, I am thankful :)
I think there are all sorts of advanced things you can do as you become more powerful and wise. Changing your DNA, as in biokinesis, should indeed be possible. Though in most cases this wont even be desired in any way, since at this point you would have perfected your soul already in the first place. The Gods can do things like changing their hair and eye colors at will from what I know. Changing your overall appearance should also be possible, and a bunch of Gods were said to appear in different forms to people. Either way, as you advance and eventually attain Godhead, your appearance and your soul as a whole will already be perfected in the process.

OlaftheSnow said:
Hello
With meditating you can go as far as becoming a god and keep growing stronger. About manipulating your dna, well that is,in plain, biokinesis, read around those topics for more detailed things about it.
https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Biokinesis+&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back