Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am grateful

Satanic Path

Satan gave me an excellent mother. She's not satanist at all, but she just wants me to be who I am. Yeah, she's a bit scared, but I love her so much because she will allow me to dedicate myself to Satan. She's also going to buy me candles and incense using her credit card ( but with my money).
I feel lucky, I feel blessed, because It can be really difficult for people like us to follow their nature, to love Satan and his beautiful demons. So thank you Satan for giving me such a good, understanding and caring mother.
To all those who are not understood by their families, I'm sorry, but I'm sure that you will find the right time to dedicate yourself. Never give up.
Love, Enzo.

Keep in mind that sharing something like this with normies (even your parents) can turn out to be incredibly dangerous. I hope all will work out well for you, but for the future please keep this in mind. Nobody has to know that you are an SS. Most people will want very bad things to happen to you once they find this out, so keep it secret as much as possible, for your own safety.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back