Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let me introduce myself

Satanic Path

I posted on this forum before, scared to be a Jew ( And unfortunately I'm still frightened by this idea.) Anyway I want to thank Maxine and the other SS who made this site. You changed a part of my life, and without your hard work I wuold be still on my knees asking YW why he hates gays. Now I think I have the answer: cause he's just a piece of shit. So,as you can read, I'm gay. I'm gay and proud of belonging to Satan. Anyway, my name is Enzo, I'm 17 years old and I come from Italy. I started discovering my love for Satan and his demons three years ago, and I immediatly fell in love with him. For once there was someone who didn't care about my sexuality and my complicated gender. I say complicated because I feel comfortable in any gender, I know it could sound strange to you but even though I was born male, I've always felt that I was more than a stupid tag. I don't mind putting on make-up or wearing female clothes, and I think you can imagine what most people think about me and my style. I've been called in many ways and I still can't handle the pain I have in my soul. And this pain, this anger brought me to attempt the suicide. But I'd never change my past, because in my darkest time, Satan showed himself to me in the form of a beautiful butterfly. It might sound strange to you, but I like to think that it was him, as it is a little unusual to see a butterfly in the corridor of an emergency room.
But Now I feel safe, I feel safe and loved and this is all I can wish. I'm no longer a self-harmer and I don't drown my pain in alcohol anymore. Also I'm no longer suicidal, because I know that taking my life won't punish my enemies. I'm starting to study black magic to be finally able to use my limitless anger against those who think people like me are an abomination ( Jews, muslims and so on). When I'm ready, after my dedication, I'll start doing RTRs. Yes, I'm not dedicated yet but now I'm working hard for getting the money to buy candles and the proper Incense.
I want to give a special thank to the GLBT priests who created The Third Sex site because I've learnt so much and also because thanks to it I'm starting to understand Hitler and his ideas, even though I still have some questions about him.
I hope I didn't bore you. I just wanted to introduce myself to the english forum and tell you a bit about myself.
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub!

Satanic Path said:
Welcome.

Bear in mind that you can always do the dedication astrally first. There is no need to hold off on this for even one more day. If you are serious about this path, then go for it. After your dedication you will have much more protection, so that the enemy can't mess with you as much.

Shael said:
Satanic Path said:
Welcome.

Bear in mind that you can always do the dedication astrally first. There is no need to hold off on this for even one more day. If you are serious about this path, then go for it. After your dedication you will have much more protection, so that the enemy can't mess with you as much.

Satanic Path said:
I posted on this forum before, scared to be a Jew ( And unfortunately I'm still frightened by this idea.) Anyway I want to thank Maxine and the other SS who made this site. You changed a part of my life, and without your hard work I wuold be still on my knees asking YW why he hates gays. Now I think I have the answer: cause he's just a piece of shit. So,as you can read, I'm gay. I'm gay and proud of belonging to Satan. Anyway, my name is Enzo, I'm 17 years old and I come from Italy. I started discovering my love for Satan and his demons three years ago, and I immediatly fell in love with him. For once there was someone who didn't care about my sexuality and my complicated gender. I say complicated because I feel comfortable in any gender, I know it could sound strange to you but even though I was born male, I've always felt that I was more than a stupid tag. I don't mind putting on make-up or wearing female clothes, and I think you can imagine what most people think about me and my style. I've been called in many ways and I still can't handle the pain I have in my soul. And this pain, this anger brought me to attempt the suicide. But I'd never change my past, because in my darkest time, Satan showed himself to me in the form of a beautiful butterfly. It might sound strange to you, but I like to think that it was him, as it is a little unusual to see a butterfly in the corridor of an emergency room.
But Now I feel safe, I feel safe and loved and this is all I can wish. I'm no longer a self-harmer and I don't drown my pain in alcohol anymore. Also I'm no longer suicidal, because I know that taking my life won't punish my enemies. I'm starting to study black magic to be finally able to use my limitless anger against those who think people like me are an abomination ( Jews, muslims and so on). When I'm ready, after my dedication, I'll start doing RTRs. Yes, I'm not dedicated yet but now I'm working hard for getting the money to buy candles and the proper Incense.
I want to give a special thank to the GLBT priests who created The Third Sex site because I've learnt so much and also because thanks to it I'm starting to understand Hitler and his ideas, even though I still have some questions about him.
I hope I didn't bore you. I just wanted to introduce myself to the english forum and tell you a bit about myself.
You should start with the 40 days meditation program which is available in the library. Give proper emphasis on building a strong aura of protection and opening your astral senses.

These are some of the most frequent asked questions,
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d43m6wt4859c3f9/Satanic_FAQs%2528revised%2529.pdf/file

Hey I'm Mikey welcome friend stay your self remember were accepting of who you are. Remember satan loves his people. Hail satan !!!!

Satanic power !!!! Hail satan !!!! Heil Hitler!!! Read black sun,and do 40 day Program,Then Hell's army program. Hail Lilith !!!

Satanic Path said:
Welcome. Yahveh doesn't exist, it was created as a energy thoughtform by the jews using their kabbalistic alphabet, then the humanity was brainwashed to pour energy into this using xianity and islam in order to destroy our religions and instaurate global communism.

As about Hitler or anything else, feel free to open a topic and ask whatever you want to know.

The Alchemist7 said:
Satanic Path said:
Welcome. Yahveh doesn't exist, it was created as a energy thoughtform by the jews using their kabbalistic alphabet, then the humanity was brainwashed to pour energy into this using xianity and islam in order to destroy our religions and instaurate global communism.

As about Hitler or anything else, feel free to open a topic and ask whatever you want to know.
Thank you !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back