Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer angels and demons

FancyMancy

Those things known as angels are fake judeo-christian and islam things; mere characters in jew literature, but also they are "real" in the sense that enemy Nordics, from the lower race of Nordics, pose as them, and also some "angels" are just thoughtforms. Daemons, on the other hand, are Gods; Daemonesses are Goddesses. The term "Daemon" means Guardian, Teacher, Guide. They are very Spiritually-advanced beings who are real, actual beings and are of Satan.

FancyMancy said:
Those things known as angels are fake judeo-christian and islam things; mere characters in jew literature, but also they are "real" in the sense that enemy Nordics, from the lower race of Nordics, pose as them, and also some "angels" are just thoughtforms. Daemons, on the other hand, are Gods; Daemonesses are Goddesses. The term "Daemon" means Guardian, Teacher, Guide. They are very Spiritually-advanced beings who are real, actual beings and are of Satan.
I don't believe in the things called "enemy nordics" but I do understand that the greys often project visions to their victims of forms that do not look like themself. So someone has an experience with a grey, but the grey projects an image into the person's mind that looks like Nordic. So the person has this evil or scary experience, and it gets blamed on "enemy nordics" but really it's just a normal grey.

astrally flame said:
I know this is not important ,i'm just asking if anyone have knowledge ... about what is a different between the angels and demons,within..father satan kingdom or they 're the same beings who play same role??
There's more information on Angels on the exposing christianity website.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
I don't believe in the things called "enemy nordics" but I do understand that the greys often project visions to their victims of forms that do not look like themself. So someone has an experience with a grey, but the grey projects an image into the person's mind that looks like Nordic. So the person has this evil or scary experience, and it gets blamed on "enemy nordics" but really it's just a normal grey.
I forgot about mentioning the greys, but from the last I knew, the lower race of Nordics defected from Satan because we low, puny Humans can be more powerful than they.

It has been said many times they are very real beings. And as far as I know their tactic is to appear friendly as first and manipulate one into making an impossible decision to break somone

no what I meant was Nordic gods are a race of thier own just like humans and there are the ones who want to help us -powers of hell- and the ones that want to destroy us.

Wasn't it stated a short while back that as of 2006 or so HP. Cobra discovered there is no such thing as enemy Nordics? Also Wotanwarrior posted such thing.

That enemy Nordics are the appearance of xtians pumping the civilization magic to make themselves and others believe they are talking to fair, attractive Nordic looking beings. Actually to make it somewhat interesting there IS technically entities that could be described as Nordic that are either neutral and or enemies. I hate to talk about bibliotechapleyades but they do mention there is a race of E.T.s that look human but according to HP.Cobra they would be classified as "asshole civilizations", in other words they work for the enemy because they are too powerful to be toppled by the greys/reptillians but when it comes to what they do, they do nothing better than ruin other civilizations much like how they try with us.

Anyways first and foremost when we use the word angel we are describing the enemy. Unfortunately, this word became synonymous with the enemy when there have been a few sermons describing Satan and the demons both as angels and demons.

First, yes the enemy exist but for simplicity sake we call them angels. But that is just a term we give so people KNOW who the enemy is the sheer fact is your better off knowing they are greys, reptillians, or enemy extraterrestial forces.

Any ways I very much doubt that Satanic beings of higher power of a lower order left or deserted. It's possible I might be wrong but the sheer fact is from all that I've read this is pretty much what I can describe.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
I forgot about mentioning the greys, but from the last I knew, the lower race of Nordics defected from Satan because we low, puny Humans can be more powerful than they.
One mistake people do is lump every being with fair skin blonde hair and blue eyes as Nordics,there are other e.ts who have these features as well.
And most are here for their own bagain of exploiting human DNA because so I've heard that DNA is the most valuable resources in the universe

Nama Enki said:
FancyMancy said:
One mistake people do is lump every being with fair skin blonde hair and blue eyes as Nordics,there are other e.ts who have these features as well.
And most are here for their own bagain of exploiting human DNA because so I've heard that DNA is the most valuable resources in the universe

Hello. Hi. This is not Jupiter Ascending.

Nama Enki said:
FancyMancy said:
It literally is Spiritual. One or more sermons were done about, if I recall correctly, this year or last year. Yoga, Spiritual practices, telomeres...

The adept rabbis at the top state the angels are reptilians. The Jews have a special name in Hebrew for the greys and how to summon them and work with them. The greys are the slave race of the reptilians.

Satan and the Demons are fully ascended Nordic's who created humanity. The reptilians created the Jews and use them to take over the earth from within to enslave the planet.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
FancyMancy said:

Yes this is true DNA is the most valuable resources in the universe so that is why many Ets abduct and conduct different experiments on humans.
DNA can be used for enhancing specific species who have some sought of genetic evolutional default,they use DNA from other places to fix.
Our DNA is said to be unique that is why many Ets are here in search of it.

HP Mageson666 said:
The adept rabbis at the top state the angels are reptilians. The Jews have a special name in Hebrew for the greys and how to summon them and work with them. The greys are the slave race of the reptilians.

Satan and the Demons are fully ascended Nordic's who created humanity. The reptilians created the Jews and use them to take over the earth from within to enslave the planet.
Are these the 'Archon' creatures that the Gnostics have as their enemies ? There are descriptions of these creatures in the Dead Sea Scrolls as being reptilians. I was reading about this and they side tracked into extremely weird shit so i dropped that topic.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

Yes this is true DNA is the most valuable resources in the universe so that is why many Ets abduct and conduct different experiments on humans.
DNA can be used for enhancing specific species who have some sought of genetic evolutional default,they use DNA from other places to fix.

Only Greys and Reptilians abduct humans for their DNA. It's not DNA in general that is valuable for them, it's HUMAN DNA. Animals have DNA too.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

Only Greys and Reptilians abduct humans for their DNA. It's not DNA in general that is valuable for them, it's HUMAN DNA. Animals have DNA too.
Because we were perfectly made by Satan, and they were made by dumb lizards. Their DNA doesn't work correctly, so they need to steal ours to copy and paste into their own to make theirs work right.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

When I say DNA i am only talking about human DNA which is the main target.
It seems you have already proved me right.
And not only greys abduct humans there are other ETS who are said to abduct humans too like the mantis and the tall whites.
There are actually many aliens here for difference reasons.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

Because we were perfectly made by Satan, and they were made by dumb lizards. Their DNA doesn't work correctly, so they need to steal ours to copy and paste into their own to make theirs work right.

Yes, exactly

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

And not only greys abduct humans there are other ETS who are said to abduct humans too like the mantis and the tall whites.

Are you saying the Reptilians have allies? They don't seem like the type. It's otherwise impossible to land on the planet, with the Reptilian fleets blockade around it.

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

Are you saying the Reptilians have allies? They don't seem like the type. It's otherwise impossible to land on the planet, with the Reptilian fleets blockade around it.
Yes they do have allies like the insectoids and tall greys.
I do not thing they have the ability to bloke every ship that come to earth,or else there won't be various stories of ET contacts around the world

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

Yes they do have allies like the insectoids and tall greys.
I do not thing they have the ability to bloke every ship that come to earth,or else there won't be various stories of ET contacts around the world
I don't know if they have allies but Hps Shannon, if I remember correctly, has said that the reptillians are cyborg race too. So logically there should be someone ruling them (which I think are the enemy Nordics).
Also what do you mean with incectoids?Do you mean the Greys?

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Are these the 'Archon' creatures that the Gnostics have as their enemies ? There are descriptions of these creatures in the Dead Sea Scrolls as being reptilians. I was reading about this and they side tracked into extremely weird shit so i dropped that topic.

"Not In His Image" by John Lamb Lash seems like it is quite accurate re: archons. Listen to his presentations on eg. Red Ice Radio. The jews are hypostases of the archons, yhvh is the reptilian draco horde

astrally flame said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
no what I meant was Nordic gods are a race of thier own just like humans and there are the ones who want to help us -powers of hell- and the ones that want to destroy us.
sorry but i don't understand you, can you try other way to explain plz...the one's who want to help us and the one's who want to destroy us,im really confused

Moonless light is a Jew
That is lying to you

astrally flame said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
It has been said many times they are very real beings. And as far as I know their tactic is to appear friendly as first and manipulate one into making an impossible decision to break somone
yes gods of hell are very real ,this is proven by the voices in the head that most of us hear. and they're also physical beings.

Nordics aliens are demons/gods and they are good and are here to help us

While the angels are the ones that are trying to enslave us and make us slaves and trying to destroy us humans
Always remember that
And always remember to never listen to jews like moonlight because they intentionally lie to you so they can decieve you

astrally flame said:
Ok thank you, at that time i didn't understand the differences between angels and demons..i just thought that those gods who look like humans, are angels and those who look different than humans are demons..i didnt have much experience with them than now.
That is the upside down version of things, as is common these days.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Here on this page the https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Orders.html

It says angels and archangels are third in hierarchy, what does that mean?
Read this:
https://kabbalahexposed.com/AngelStolen.html

FancyMancy said:
There are no " enemy Nordics", that's just incorrect.
Refer to Hooded Cobras posts. They are far too advanced for this even the low level ones. And even if they theoretically did the gods would have instantly noticed and stopped them. Angels are thoughtforms created by the enemy and used by them in many ways. Such as disguising themselves to look like Nordics and to lower the defenses of humans they come in contact with. Hence why you always see angels in almost the same appearance as many of our gods.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Refer to Hooded Cobras posts. They are far too advanced for this even the low level ones. And even if they theoretically did the gods would have instantly noticed and stopped them. Angels are thoughtforms created by the enemy and used by them in many ways. Such as disguising themselves to look like Nordics and to lower the defenses of humans they come in contact with. Hence why you always see angels in almost the same appearance as many of our gods.

There are not one type of Nordics. These species evolved through universe which is on planets under same conditions. You can't expect a Black being evolved in Scandinavia. It's all about habitats and environment when it's comes to evolution. They just look same and classified as Nordic because they have white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair etc.

HPHC told this. Yes, Gods are not traitors, but Andromedan Nordics are different from Orionian ones. These species evolved separately.

astrally flame said:
Yes everything is upside down, this world need to start afresh and this time we SS on Top..another thing brother, do you have any idea about a being who's name is SIA, this name is driving me crazy now,i hear it in my dreams,song, everywhere even in the street walls are writen this name..i know i have ask you a lot, if you dont know that is fine..maybe it me and my deeply pschosis and paranoia..it hard to be me.
Never heard of such entity, You might want to detach from whatever bad influences there might be so you get something else to think about and increase your cleaning and protection.

Bright Truth said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

There are not one type of Nordics. These species evolved through universe which is on planets under same conditions. You can't expect a Black being evolved in Scandinavia. It's all about habitats and environment when it's comes to evolution. They just look same and classified as Nordic because they have white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair etc.

HPHC told this. Yes, Gods are not traitors, but Andromedan Nordics are different from Orionian ones. These species evolved separately.

what do you think is the reason that those specific Nordics betrayed the gods and became of the enemy though? in one writing by HPS Maxine i read that these beings went against the gods because they believed that modifying humans or even giving them a chance at advancement is " against the natural law".....but thats all i read.

No, there is nobody in the race of Our Gods who is an enemy. Some of them do not want to pay attention to us on Earth, because they are paying attention to their own planet instead. Our people are spread across many planets, and the same situation as Earth is happening on many planets. Actually we are very lucky because we are doing a lot better than many of the other planets.

Any species/race of our gods are good to us. It is not possible for any of them to be against us. It is a requirement in the advancement of the soul that a person's morals and goodness are also increasing, and this is an automatic thing that happens by cleaning and growth. There are none of them who are evil, and the worst that theu could possibly be would be to ignore us. And the only reason for them to ignore us would be because they are instead focusing on their own planet where they are from. All of our gods that we know, they would never ignore us because most of them are from Earth and this is why we know them and why they help us. There are many other gods who we do not know about because they are not involved with Earth.

But it is not possible for any of them to be evil against us. The structure of the soul of the gods will not allow to be evil against their own people. The entire idea of "evil nordics" is really the grey aliens that everybody already knows about. It is those grey aliens who are evil, and always have evil intentions, and are always involved with influencing and creating evil things. But this species does have a lot higher level of psychic strength and ability compared to the current level of humanity. And one of their best strengths is to project an image into people's minds. And when they are trying to trick people and trying to get people to trust them, they project an image that looks like our gods because they know we will trust our gods. If they project an image of their actual selves, or if you could look past the projection and see their actual selves, you will see the ugly grey bug face.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
what do you think is the reason that those specific Nordics betrayed the gods and became of the enemy though? in one writing by HPS Maxine i read that these beings went against the gods because they believed that modifying humans or even giving them a chance at advancement is " against the natural law".....but thats all i read.

I doubt this statement is still valid. Because she got some wrong informations 15 years ago due to lack of clarity in communication back then, and told HPHC years later, that some of these informations need to get rectified and corrected.

However, yes, this statement can still retain its validity. Still, unfortunately I can't answer this, because I don't know either. Maybe some old members would help, those who have got clarity in their communication.

Is this message a response to me? If it's so, I wasn't talking about Orionian Nordics. HPHC stated this "Nordic" thing is just a classification, it's like a phenotype. They have evolved separately on different planets.

Bright Truth said:

I was talking to all of you. It is something that is well known that greys project an image into people's minds that looks human, or looks Nordic, to get people to trust them. And that greys are the enemy of humanity and are a completely evil and negative influence. So people who experienced this write down that it was a Nordic, but they realize the difference in behaviour doesn't make any sense, so they say it must be a very small number of evil Nordics. When really it was a grey the whole time.

I was talking to all of you. It is something that is well known that greys project an image into people's minds that looks human, or looks Nordic, to get people to trust them. And that greys are the enemy of humanity and are a completely evil and negative influence. So people who experienced this write down that it was a Nordic, but they realize the difference in behaviour doesn't make any sense, so they say it must be a very small number of evil Nordics. When really it was a grey the whole time.

Okay, understood.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
Refer to Hooded Cobras posts. They are far too advanced for this even the low level ones.
Yeah. I either thought this, or I posted it, that being as advanced as that, They wouldn't be so petty and immature and stupid like that.

Bright Truth said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I doubt this statement is still valid. Because she got some wrong informations 15 years ago due to lack of clarity in communication back then, and told HPHC years later, that some of these informations need to get rectified and corrected.

However, yes, this statement can still retain its validity. Still, unfortunately I can't answer this, because I don't know either. Maybe some old members would help, those who have got clarity in their communication.
Alright. Thank you💙♥️🖤

astrally flame said:
I know this is not important ,i'm just asking if anyone have knowledge ... about what is a different between the angels and demons,within..father satan kingdom or they 're the same beings who play same role??
The enemy "angels" are thought-forms (astral servants), controlled by the reptilians.
These thought-forms are clusters of negative energy, and together they form the so-called "jewish god" (yhvh, geova).
These thought-forms are connected to the jewish soul and serve quite important purposes, but this is a more complicated matter.

The original meaning of angel is messenger.

There are low-ranking Demons that act as messengers, but they are still extremely powerful and probably not just messengers, which is why it would be wrong to call them "angels of Satan".
In the end, a Demon is a being that stands between human beings and the Gods.

Speaking of Demons:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

About enemy "angels":
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3026

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back